Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is A Customer Always Right ? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is A Customer Always Right ? (10008 Views)

Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery? / GTBank Tries To Force Dollar Mastercard On A Customer / The Customer Is Not Always Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by killercute16(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Bleep that saying
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by iceberylin(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
except you wana get Broke::::YES
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by heatmeup(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
[size=300pt]yes[/size]
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Is the statement applicable to all naija organizations?
Some will make you regret patronizing dem sef.
Customer care reps dont help either.Before any complaint escalate to a level where decorum is lost and all decency thrown in the air,customers should have been calmed down.Some customer care reps shout along with dem instead of referring them to a superior(if they cant proffer a solution) .If na me be oga of that kind org,i go fire d worker straight angry
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Noise maker tongue
heatmeup: [size=300pt]yes[/size]
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by scobaba: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2014
i show dem da year when i be customer service officer for oceanic bank.

shueee, u talk to me anyhow, i delay you with fake 'network problem...3hours'. angry

u chance me anyhow for front of your daughter or girlfriend, i collect her fone number from system, begin call am for midnyt, 80% positive result.grin

then if u dare say '..bet customer is always right', i ensure say teller pay u with mutilated cash tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by Missy89(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2014
bad reviews can ruin a business
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by justi4jesu(f): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2014
ayusco85:

Right my arss. so customer go insult u, even slap u join and u will say ''customer is always right''

i say when a customer is trying to over use that phrase that he is always right, and try to cross the line, just bring him back to the LEFT with a HOT FACTORY RESTORING SLAP

Laugh wan kill me... grin grin grin grin
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by cyprianlah(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Just because u r givin me sm chicken change dosnt mean u should capitalise on one old adage to insult me, I serve d public, some customers do it on purpose
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by justi4jesu(f): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Noise maker tongue

no be small one..
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by WisdomTank: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2014
I think the major reason why business owners tend to adhere strictly to the saying "customer is always right" stem from the fact that in business, the loss of a single customer is tantamount to losing ten customers. If a customer happens to show you attitude within your business premises I am very sure nobody outside will get to hear it but reverse is the case if you the business owner do same. The customer will definitely go about telling the world how ill-manner you're. And trust me people will believe him outrightly. This I am sure you know will not go down well for your business.
So to avoid this, most business owners tend to take shit from their customers just to make the most important thing to them......... profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by Johnnoo(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
write2obi: It's simple !swallow the shit, make the bucks, go to some else's shop and have ur pound of flesh.
Short & Simple...
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
I pardon her sha grin...she's still grieving from Man utd's loss
justi4jesu:

no be small one..
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by totosucker(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
customer is king. your most important job is to send ur customer away joyfully. but then, there is a limited to d poo u will take from a customer.
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by justi4jesu(f): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: I pardon her sha grin...she's still grieving from Man utd's loss

lolz....definitely...she should knock herself out..
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
cheesy
justi4jesu:

lolz....definitely...she should knock herself out..
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by Beesluv: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Customers are not always right, but they still have to be treated as kings for the sake of goal achievement.

You can make them see reasons politely with smile "even if you are boiling inside".

Some customers can be frustrating sha undecided
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by ayusco85(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Laugh wan kill me... grin grin grin grin

no time for tolerating bullshitt from a yeye customer that probably want to spend 500 naira or 1000. him eye go clear wen u tear am slap cheesy cheesy
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by sammer4life(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
This also reminds me of a school where they don't fail any student. No matter what, they must pass you. Jst because the parents ( customers) will not hear that their ward failed......... So, even the olodo customer is always right.
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by obowunmi(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2014
Not everyone customer is your customer.

Some customers will not be worth your effort or time but as the business owner, you owe it to everyone to offer great customer service.
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by heatmeup(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Noise maker tongue
lolzzzz
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by Brainardc(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Most customers are not always right.
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by Thespecialone(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
A quote from Micheal O'Leary Ryan Air CEO

People say the customer is always right, but you know what – they’re not. Sometimes they are wrong and they need to be told so.”

grin
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by ITbomb(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2014
When you're in a service industry, then your primary aim is to serve and please your customers, even when some of 'em are out to frustrate you. Based on this, the answer to your question is a resounding YES!!
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by sammer4life(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2014
Seeing this topic on the frontpage really give me sweet belle...... To the mod wey put am for FP, God bless your hustle.... lol
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by wellmax(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2014
My boss will always say, "the customer is always the customer". That is he feels he is always right,. It is the job of the sales person to know how to tell the customer to go to hell in a way that the customer will actually looks forward to going there.
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by henryobinna(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2014
sammer4life: This question has been bugging my mind for a. while. To what extent can a customer play that card ?

Considering the fact that some people can be naturally annoying and left for you, they should be taught a lesson or two.

I remember when I was managing a small guest house for a friend, some customers will try and push your nerve. I remember a time when a guy checked into a room for a short time service ( hotel word for short time fun ) , after like 30 mins, the guy came out and told me that the babe no gree, so make I return his money.

When I tried to explain, the man started raising his voice to high heavens. Damn...... When the matter was resolved, I told the man that I hate when people shout on me. The man smiled and " a customer is always right"...

Just because we need to make ends meet, we swallow poo from people in the name of " a customer is always right"....
Hell NO!,
customers are by no means right
I'll kick your ars.e if you come to ne yelling customers are always right
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by 2rhymestharap(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Depends tho!.. You won't buy something of 60 and bring 200 and say shii's.. Like... "Heyy ,, I don't want dis 100N change it for me..." To please her you changed it.. And still complained "Are you blind.. Can't you see dis one is worse than the previous one..."... All on the name of customer is always right!.. Ogbeni! I will blast her from head to toe
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by Hardeyoye: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2014
He that pays the pipers dictates the tune. You are a slave to whoever is paying you.
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by souljaboi51(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2014
customers can lie o. in order to get a good bargain, dey wld say dis ebola medicine is too much for 1000 naira, mama chinedu sells hers for 150. lol.

a friend of mine who used to be an attendant in shoprite lekki said that one small spoilt girl slapped the female cashier cos d cashier was using her left hand to put her goods in d nylon. i trust my warri peeps na, she no dull, she gave the customer 2 hot slaps and tore her dress. the supervisor came and was about to support the customer when a lawyer who saw the whole thing threatened the management that if the cashier looses her job or is sanctioned for any reason, she would sue the management of shoprite. customer is always right my foot! *hiss.
Re: Is A Customer Always Right ? by kaysy(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
[size=40pt]A Customer is NOT Always Right[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Topup And Get Reward| TGR Reviews| All About Top Up And Get Reward / Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free / Are There Venture-Capitalists In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.