Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

SO SAD: World’s Tallest Man At 8ft 4 Inches Dies Aged 44 (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SO SAD: World’s Tallest Man At 8ft 4 Inches Dies Aged 44 (PHOTOS) (1464 Views)

M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man / World's 'tallest Man', Leonid Stadnyk, Dies Aged 44 / World's 'tallest Man', Leonid Stadnyk, Dies Aged 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD: World’s Tallest Man At 8ft 4 Inches Dies Aged 44 (PHOTOS) by uwaoge: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2014
A man believed to be the tallest on the planet at 8ft 4 inches has died aged 44. Leonid Stadnyk, who was said to be too shy to measured for the Guinness World record books, was 21 inches taller than lanky England footballer Peter Crouch.

The peasant farmer, from the Ukrainian village of Podoliantsy, died yesterday from a brain haemorrhage after health problems.
Of his size, Leonid had said: “To me, my height is a curse, a punishment from God, not something to celebrate. What sin I have committed, I do not know. All my life I have dreamed of being just like everyone else. “
He added: “I don’t want or need the fame that this would bring so I have no desire to be in this Guinness book.”
He was scared to commit to women “because I don’t want to inflict my problems on a wife. I think it would not be fair on her”, he said.

see more.. http://www./2014/08/so-sad-worlds-tallest-man-at-8ft-4.html

http://www./2014/08/so-sad-worlds-tallest-man-at-8ft-4.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 African Instagram Pictures Of The Week / Popafrica #throwbackthursday : John Dumelo / Jim Iyke Gets Stranded On The Road Trying To Drive From LA To Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.