Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Diamond Bank Yaba ATM Is Terrible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Bank Yaba ATM Is Terrible (470 Views)

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) / See 24 Celebrities Who Ended Up Poor And Homeless. This Is Terrible! Take A Look / Sylvester Madu Escapes Unhurt From Terrible Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Yaba ATM Is Terrible by Kellygold(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Dear Branch Manager,

This is to inform you that your ATM machine, by the right is not standard. It traps customer's ATM cards without reason.
This happened to 2 customers at the same and your staff or contract staff could not help the users. The only thing your security man could say was "GO TO YOUR BANK". This is very annoying.
Considering the fact that the users of the ATM have immediate need to cater for. Like in my case, I needed to get some money for my daughter's treatment, while the other man needed to travel as he only came to yaba to get some goods and leave immediately.
But we were both stranded, it was a painful experience.

The security man delayed us until it was closing hour, then he said "BANK HAS CLOSED". When we made a little noise, a staff (or contract) came out and said we are not their customers, they do not make money from our transaction and our cards will be perforated. I knew that guy is either dumb, silly, inconsiderate or all of the above. But what can I do?

Please fix your machine and make it standard to avoid bad user experience while painting your bank black.
As a result of this experience, I have discontinued the opening of all of my staff accounts with Diamond Bank.

Regards,

Gold

(1) (Reply)

LYNXXX: Apart From Music, I Run Several Businesses[video] / Raven Symoné Finally Comes Out Of The Closet 'where Are They Now' / Next Rated Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.