Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) (56930 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos / The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who wasn't shocked to learn Wizkid has a new baby today? The star singer and his Guinea-born second babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo welcomed their baby boy, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Jnr – which is Wizkid’s exact first, middle and last names, a week ago, January 16th, 2016 in the United States.

Well, check out this photo of Binta and superstar Davido I just laid my hands on. Photo was taken a month after Binta conceived and got pregnant for Wizzy in 2015. There's also one of her with Limpopo master Kcee from 9 months ago. See the pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/photos-davido-wizkids-2nd-babymama-binta-diamond-diallo.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by knightsTempler: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na which level the Wizkid baby mama dey sef? So she knows almost all the guys in the music industry.

Anyway it's non of my business.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
This celebrities sef. Una no dey use condom?? What is all dis?

8 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
photos of Binta dressed as a Hajia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
She is hot sha oooo

12 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by wtfCode: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
wtf am i doin here!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Mabel12(f): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is dis baby mama nt older dan wizkid na wa oo end time dramas,nw Cm to tink of it does it mean wizkid first son is a basterd? Not to b Given his fada exact name n given to d second calls for questionin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by vicstar(m): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2016
mehn! Um ehm, come what is tomorrows date?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2016
Wetin dey always do this kcee leg sef? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Lobolintin(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2016
Okay
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Abukia404(f): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2016
The lady pics wit wizkid looks Photoshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:37am On Jan 26, 2016
All these shameless girls sef! When they see male celebrities they will just open their legs so wide for them. Mtscheww

39 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Mabel12:
Is dis baby mama nt older dan wizkid na wa oo end time dramas,nw Cm to tink of it does it mean wizkid first son is a basterd? Not to b Given his fada exact name n given to d second calls for questionin

No child is a bastard! They were given birth to the way every other child was given birth to!

Only we humans with warped ideology tells ourselves when a man and wife comes to get to swear an oath and give birth is a legal child!

What makes a child legal? Your warp minds says when a man and woman are bonded in oath with a ring to produce a child its an holy sex but when they have sex together with no laws or oath its an unholy sex!

One or two ways every family have a child out of wedlock! Every child was given birth to same procedure "sex"

I don't think there is a holy or legal sex! Sex is sex!

Hypocrites! Premarital sex is sin, but married sex is not! Is there a different method they arrived at end result (child) at end of the day? No!

The only difference in any form of child "wedlock or not " is the style the parent used during sex!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by theshaderoom: 3:11am On Jan 26, 2016
All these instagram hoes looking for a come up and meal ticket are now heading to Nigeria... Fetty Wap has enough baby mamas, so they are looking elsewhere now... lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by sapientia(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2016
The only thing pissing me off more than this babymama madness is that this silly thing fit hit front page

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by raymondzack: 3:20am On Jan 26, 2016
Baby mama
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 26, 2016
Make i no lie,she's cute.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by haconjy(m): 4:09am On Jan 26, 2016
this one no old pass am?

4 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Wizkid u beta perform a paternity test on dat baby asap..

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Efe3: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2016
the one wey she go give the pikin wizkid full name na im i no understand, is she that desperate?
them wey dey for guinea no get their own culture and native names?

her behaviour irritates me as uninvolved as I am, how much more the alleged father?

8 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

No child is a bastard! They were given birth to the way every other child was given birth to!

Only we humans with warped ideology tells ourselves when a man and wife comes to get to swear an oath and give birth is a legal child!

What makes a child legal? Your warp minds says when a man and woman are bonded in oath with a ring to produce a child its an holy sex but when they have sex together with no laws or oath its an unholy sex!

One or two ways every family have a child out of wedlock! Every child was given birth to same procedure "sex"

I don't think there is a holy or legal sex! Sex is sex!

Hypocrites! Premarital sex is sin, but married sex is not! Is there a different method they arrived at end result (child) at end of the day? No!

The only difference in any form of child "wedlock or not " is the style the parent used during sex!
my friend stop ranting up and down.

Your conclusion is 'there is a difference'.....the difference is what makes one 'legitimate' and the other 'illegitimate', what could qualify one to be part of a will or out of it

Law was created for deviants like you and dimwits like Wizkid and this albino cheerful giver to be put in check....

Wizkid is not getting married to this one, we all know. she's just another plaything, the relationship has no foundation sef so stop comparing it to people who have paid dowries on another's head.

Rather than try and justify irresponsibility, worry about the poor kid that will have to face ridicule because his mama never got married to his daddy

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by thefakestan: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Before Lala does, basically it looks like she was also close to Davido.

ThefakeStan
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2016
Nonsense. looks like girls are fast loosing it presently.. baby mamas instead of being wives..

4 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Dsrooftiles: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Useless Animals!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2016
News alert!!! World health organization(who) just sent me a warning to stay clear of people that has RAT in their names.......due to this Lassa fever ish. So to all dem sukurat, kadirat, amirat..... I love you all, but WHO loves me more.

Shikena...........

13 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
We are indeed in the ERA OF BABYMAMA
Dear God, never allow my story to end up this way
embarassed
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ichommy(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Seen
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by BIDEEN: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2016
That's what happens when Tuface is your role model

5 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ichommy(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Useless Animals!!!
Haba shocked
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2016
So na true!
Ha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike Shares No Makeup Pics / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.