Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,229 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Was Forced Out Of Real Madrid, Laments Angel Di Maria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Forced Out Of Real Madrid, Laments Angel Di Maria (454 Views)

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) / Pictures Of Angel Di Maria In Training With His New Team Mates / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Forced Out Of Real Madrid, Laments Angel Di Maria by toashaolu: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Manchester United latest recruit, Angel Di Maria has revealed that he was forced out of the Bernabeu by the management of Real Madrid.

In an open letter to Madrid fans, the Argentina international stated that many lies were told about his situation at the club but as a true professional he decided to keep quiet and while trying to sort out his future at the club.

http://.com/i-was-forced-out-of-real-madrid-di-maria-laments

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Sperm Anymore. Grab Your Instant Cash / Match Preview: Man United Search For First Win Of The Season Against Burnley / Ibrahimovic Sets New Swedish Goal Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.