Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across (1590 Views)

Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / The Most Violent Anime You've Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Who are those TV characters that have always given you that spine chill, here are a few of mine
some of the best characters to grace the TV
Katherine(Tvd) Klaus(Tvd) Damon(Tvd) Stiles(Teen wolf) Deucalion(Teen wolf) Felicity(Arrow) Pam(True blood)
let's keep it rolling
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Fweshdude(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Klaus - originals

Damon salvator - VD

Da vinci - da vinci's demons

Crixus - spartacus grin

Cara - LS.
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by sholay2011(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lorraine Toussant as Vee in 'Orange is the new black '.

Claire Danes as Carrie in 'Homeland'
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2014
sholay2011: Lorraine Toussant as Vee in 'Orange is the new black '.

Vee, tho... shocked

The epitome of Selfishness, evil, homicidal and cunning with no discernable redeemable quality in sight. Would have loved to see more of her, too bad she got killed off.

She doesn't hold a candle to 'Dexter Morgan', though. Sheesh! Talk about a Sociopath with a soul! How in the hell did that happened? shocked shocked
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2014
The most interesting character on TV at the moment is Dexter Morgan of Dexter TV series. He's a sociopath that hides in plain sight and then stalk & kills his victims after work hours, and sometimes in between lunch breaks.grin

He's a well versed martial artist and can easily subdue his victims on one-on-one encounters if/when the condition demands it. He lives by a code: don't kill the innocent, hence he hunts only those that fits a certain profile - Murderers, serial killers, and pérdophiles.

He's of above average intelligence and easily aced his medical schools exams but opted instead to become a police forensic examiner as it afforded him closer proximity to his preys not to talk of more free hours to stalk and kill them. grin

Like all Serial killers, he collect trophies of his victims. In his case however, he collects their blood samples and stores them in series of blood slides kept in a box. He's meticulous, precise and very organised. Most of his co-workers (whom are mostly cops) like him, cuz he appears to the public eye as unassuming and harmless.

And to top it all, in the end, he never got caught! He faked his own death, then promptly relocated to another state.

Dexter Morgan is as complex a character as they come.
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by newguy1(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2014
My best characters comes from animated series n movies.
1. Eric cartman....south park
2. All crew in family guy
3. Riley, uncle rukus.... Boondock
4. Captain jack sparrow..pirate of the carribian.
5. King julian. Penguins of madagascar.
6. Naruto, sasuke, saigetsu, madara, kakashi, sai orochimaro n shikamaru... Naruto shipuden
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Fweshdude: Klaus - originals

Damon salvator - VD

Da vinci - da vinci's demons

Crixus - spartacus grin

Cara - LS.

your emoticon on crixus go make person dey suspect nu sha
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 1:22am On Aug 30, 2014
sholay2011: Lorraine Toussant as Vee in 'Orange is the new black '.

Claire Danes as Carrie in 'Homeland'

this orange is the new black k
is it interesting
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 1:23am On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue: The most interesting character on TV at the moment is Dexter Morgan of Dexter TV series. He's a sociopath that hides in plain sight and then stalk & kills his victims after work hours, and sometimes in between lunch breaks.grin

He's a well versed martial artist and can easily subdue his victims on one-on-one encounters if/when the condition demands it. He lives by a code: don't kill the innocent, hence he hunts only those that fits a certain profile - Murderers, serial killers, and pérdophiles.

He's of above average intelligence and easily aced his medical schools exams but opted instead to become a police forensic examiner as it afforded him closer proximity to his preys not to talk of more free hours to stalk and kill them. grin

Like all Serial killers, he collect trophies of his victims. In his case however, he collects their blood samples and stores them in series of blood slides kept in a box. He's meticulous, precise and very organised. Most of his co-workers (whom are mostly cops) like him, cuz he appears to the public eye as unassuming and harmless.

And to top it all, in the end, he never got caught! He faked his own death, then promptly relocated to another state.

Dexter Morgan is as complex a character as they come.
hahahhaha seems this Dexter is the real deal o
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Talius:
hahahhaha seems this Dexter is the real deal o
Yep. He's a fascinating character. A serial killer that hunts other serial killers.
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by sholay2011(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Talius:
this orange is the new black k
is it interesting
Yes bro. smiley
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:
Yep. He's a fascinating character. A serial killer that hunts other serial killers.
what season are they currently or has it been wrapped up
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Talius:
what season are they currently or has it been wrapped up

Dexter concluded last year with it's 8th season. He got away in the end by faking his own death. His sister, Debra died though.
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Dexter concluded last year with it's 8th season. He got away in the end by faking his own death. His sister, Debra died though.
thanks I think I must watch that
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by khanivorous(f): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Al swearagen in deadwood
Jax teller in sons of anarchy
Hannibal in hannibal

Moriaty in sherlock (miniseries)
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Talius:
thanks I think I must watch that

You won't regret it. smiley
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Bawss1(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Dexter was no longer interesting after the second season, the show didn't need to have 8 seasons. The show's writers messed it up big time.
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2014
khanivorous:
Hannibal in hannibal

Moriaty in sherlock (miniseries)

Hannibal Lecter: Bonafide Cannibal. His primary source of protein comes from human flesh. That guy once made a meal for his guests using a dead woman's liver. He prepared it so well and tastefully that the guests even complimented him on his cooking, not knowing they just binged on human flesh. shocked

Moriaty: Criminal mastermind and Sherlock's nemesis.
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Bawss1:

Dexter was no longer interesting after the second season, the show didn't need to have 8 seasons. The show's writers messed it up big time.

Dude, season 1-5 were top notch. Season 6 was a mistake, shouldn't have aired IMO. Showtime got things back on track however with season 7 and concluded it with season 8, a season that's so awesome that I can confidently argue that it's the best season out of the lot... and that's saying a lot, considering the sheer top quality of most of 'em.

Dexter is the kind of show once you become fully invested, taking your eyes off of it becomes next to impossible. It's that kind of show. smiley

Dexter is currently ranked number 8 best TV show in the planet with an impressive 9.1 rating in IMDb - the number one International movie and TV show database in the world. Ain't that something...
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Talius(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Dude, season 1-5 were top notch. Season 6 was a mistake, shouldn't have aired IMO. Showtime got things back on track however with season 7 and concluded it with season 8, a season that's so awesome that I can confidently argue that it's the best season out of the lot... and that's saying a lot, considering the sheer top quality of most of 'em.

Dexter is the kind of show once you become fully invested, taking your eyes off of it becomes next to impossible. It's that kind of show. smiley

Dexter is currently ranked number 8 best TV show in the planet with an impressive 9.1 rating in IMDb - the number one International movie and TV show database in the world. Ain't that something...
the rating is very impressive
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
List of My top 5 most interesting TV characters:

#1. Dexter Morgan: A sociopath with a conscience. He doesn't kill innocent people to satisfy the 'dark passenger', rather he make do with people like him or worse.

#2. Walter White: Also known by his clandestine pseudonym "Heisenberg", this guy needs no introduction. His was a story about a good man that was corrupted by greed and how the road to hell is paved with good intentions. You don't wanna cross this guy, believe me. He might come across as 'enfant terrible' a novice trying to act tough, but he can be as ruthless as they come.

#3. Omar Little: If you've watched "The Wire", then this niggah needs no introduction. He's every drug dealers nightmare in the sense that he robs them, any time, anywhere and any place and always in broad daylight. Talk about guts. He can hold a grudge too, just ask Stringer Bell. Lolz. grin

He's gay but don't call him a gay in his face though, not that he cares much of what you think of him, but he just might blow your áss away anyway with that shotgun he carrys around everywhere.

Like he would say: “Come at the king, you best not miss.”

#4. Tyrion Lannister: Also known as "the Imp". Great things does come in small packages indeed. This man proved that being a dwarf is not a disability, if anything, it's an advantage. Like he once told Jon:

"Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."

He's an endless stream of cunning and great quotes. Yep. Every time he opens his mouth, just find a pen and paper and jot down, cuz it bound to be memorable.

"I just want to stand on top of the Wall and piss off the edge of the world.”

Tyrion Lannister is the real deal. smiley

#5. Carrie Mathison: She's beautiful, she's young, she's smart, she's tenacious, she's impulsive, she's bipolar. These just about sums her up. A top notch CIA analyst, Carrie can be thoughtless and impulsive to the point of suicidal at times, but she more than make up for her flaws with passion, drive and absolute commitment. You can't help but love Carrie. Everyone loves Carrie. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Talius:
the rating is very impressive

Yeah...
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by sholay2011(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue sha...chai grin

See as him list look 'official'.

grin grin grin
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
sholay2011: RayMcBlue sha...chai grin

See as him list look 'official'.

grin grin grin

'Official? '

Nah, that's purely my creation and MINE alone. No copy copy like you Nigerians would said. Nice try... tongue
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Started Person of interest some days ago. I must say I loooove "Fusco" - has a funny look&d way he expresses himself in words makes me LOL. "Detective Carter" is thorough&thinks out of d box and of course Mr Reese is tall&adorable.

There goes d almighty Harold Finch (I was watching him 2day on Arsenio Hall show on Sony Ent tv. I think he almosts portrayed himself in POI.The way he talks is almost d same)

I also like Carrie in Homeland Security. She's a great character.

My 3rd favourite wil b Gabrielle Solis in "Desparate Housewives".

In Orange is the new black,I like Tasty! Sh's d real deal&Alex is sexy&blunt.
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by sholay2011(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

'Official? '

Nah, that's purely my creation and mine alone. No copy copy like you Nigerians would said. Nice try... tongue
Say.

When I said 'official', my intention was to commend your organised writeup...not accuse you of plagiarism or wateva. tongue

Btw, aren't you a Nigerian? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
sholay2011:
Say.

When I said 'official', my intention was to commend your organised writeup...not accuse you of plagiarism or wateva. tongue

Btw, aren't you a Nigerian? undecided

Oops! I misunderstood. My bad. wink

KwaZulu by birth and origin. Grew up in Nigeria though, so I know a lot about your country. tongue
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by sholay2011(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Oops! I misunderstood. My bad. wink

KwaZulu by birth and origin. Grew up in Nigeria though, so I know a lot about your country. tongue
That's interesting.

And since you mentioned 'zulu stuff'...I assume you're South African (by birth)?

Good for you.

1 Like

Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by RayMcBlue(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
sholay2011:
That's interesting.

And since you mentioned 'zulu stuff'...I assume you're South African (by birth)?

Good for you.

Gee, Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by cooljoe(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Michael Scofield of Prison Break, ywin Lannister from d Game of Thrones nd almost everyone from One Three Hill
Re: The Best Tv Characters You've Ever Come Across by blessed4ril(f): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jessica in suits
Victoria n Conrad in Revenge
Carter in person of interest
Nikita in Nikita

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Ant Man: Marvels No. 1 Superhero Movie / AY Calls For Experienced Beauty Queens To Feature In His 10 Days In Sun City / How To Watch Live Tv On Your Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.