Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (245016 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by UnknownT: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
routerman:

Jobs in and around phc, where do u live sleek?
Boss, any Civil Engineering vacancies around PH and environs? Keep up the good work
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Schipolkky2211: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
pls bro, i am a mechanical engineer and in need of a job in ph. any useful help shall be appreciated.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ojmaroni247(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
From wat I have observed. Since I hav been following this thread,I hav hardly seen any PH mouth watery oil company jobs posted here,seems its man know man tin in PH. This Ph sef done dey tier me,no connect no gud job,all I see here is fastfood,hospital,cathering etc. Omg na wah
sleekch1c:

Ph
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by UnknownT: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojmaroni247:
From wat I have observed. Since I hav been following this thread,I hav hardly seen any PH mouth watery oil company jobs posted here,seems its man know man tin in PH. This Ph sef done dey tier me,no connect no gud job,all I see here is fastfood,hospital,cathering etc. Omg na wah
LOL! I guess most of their recruitment are in-house. Recommendation by their staff

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by sleekch1c(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Hehe .
It's all about God 's grace. You don't have to know anyone to be favored. :- *

2 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2015
ojmaroni247:
Man know man Noni and Gods favour inclusive
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ojmaroni247(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
See guys most pple dat get the job in PH mostly cum from their headquaters in Lagos, na dier HR in Lagos dem from der dey post pple to PH,cuz der r to many Oil companies in PH,yet too many engineers on de streets. Dis man knw man tin n be joke,sumtims its luck sha. tongue...

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Padoserve Limited - Our client, a confectionery distributing company located in Woji with several branches in Port Harcourt is urgently in need of the vacant position of:

Job Title: Warehouse Controller
Requirements

B.Sc/HND, in business related fields.
A minimum of 4 years experience

Job Description

Interested applicant must have good knowledge of warehouse -management.
Must be passionate in Stock-in and stock-out logistics.
Must be good at stock taking and record keeping.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: hr@padoserve.com using the position applied for as a subject.

Application Deadline Monday 20th April, 2015.

Job Title: Utility Staff
Slot: 10
Job Description

Energetic young boys, willing to work are needed to facilitate handling of in-ward and outward goods from time to time.

Requirement

Minimum of SSCE/WASC/GCE.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: hr@padoserve.com using the position applied for as a subject.

Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Requirement

BSc/HND/NCE/ND in relevant field
At least 2 years experience

Job Description

Interested applicant must also have a good knowledge of warehouse management and must be ready to assist the warehouse controller in managing the warehouse logistics

How to Apply

Job Title: Account Assistant

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE in Accounting.
A minimum of 2 years experience.

Job Description

Must be well grounded in accounting, and must have relevant accounting skills to support the accountant from time to time.

How to Apply

Job Title: Sales Executive: (Females Only)

Slot: 2

Requirements

B.Sc/HND, OND, NCE in any field.
At least 1 year experience.

Job Description

Interested applicant must be smart and agile.
She must have some indoor and outdoor sales skills and must be able to render prompt service to frontline customers.
She must be passionate about sales negotiation and winning new customers.

How to Apply

Job Title: Distribution Officer
Slot 5
Job Description

Must be able to seamlessly create his/her sales network and passionate in moving goods to the door step of our new and existing customers.
Interested applicant will have a car and driver attached to his/her office and must be ready to exceed specified sales target at all time.

Requirements

B.Sc/HND in Business related courses.
A minimum of 3 years experience

How to Apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by vhw002: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
hello routerman, pls i reside in ph and wondering if there is any way you could link me up with any entry level administrative jobs. thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by morrygreat: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
ojmaroni247:

Yeah are right my brother, that's ph for you, to get job here is very hard except with connection, cost of leaving very high, bad roads, holdup, power supply very worst except you are staying in industrial estate like Nnpc estate or Petrochemical, every where look chapachapa during raining seasons, wonder why most pple prefer ph o
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ekeroyal(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
An experienced Accountant and a secretary with good computer skills are needed for urgent employment in Port Harcourt. Send cv to
sales@coagitsolution.com

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
The JobMag is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Retail Fashion company, to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Executive

Industry: Retail Fashion
Employment Type: Full Time

Main Purpose of Position

The Sales executive is the key point of contact between our organisation and our clients: answering queries, offering advice, introducing new products and making repeat sales to existing customers.

Job Descriptions

Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
Gathering market and customer information;
Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers;
Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;

Personal Qualities

Welcoming, friendly, patient and helpful with a warm personality
Pro-active, creative and flexible
Able to work well and remain calm under pressure
Accurate, with an eye for detail
Able to relate well to people from a range of cultures and backgrounds
Tactful, adaptable and well presented
Self-motivated and able to motivate others
Able to multi-task

Qualification and Experiences

Ability to analyze, assess and address prospects needs, while clearly establishing the value of our products to customers
Passion for selling and willing to build a career in sales
Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs
Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
1-3 years in a sales or marketing role in a retail fashion company is an added advantage
Demonstrated successful selling in a busy work environment
Dedicated, ethical and determined person that is willing to assist the customer to making buying decisions
Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal communication skills

Remuneration
N60,000 – N70,000

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U8O1C0AqRRPegZBs8mzEraj5_FTvRaCTvq8LhAFj_9c/viewform?c=0&w=1

For further enquiries:
254, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Alagomeji, Yaba,
Lagos State.

Application Deadline 17th April, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
The JobMag - Our client, a Retail Fashion company, is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Sales Executive (Team Lead)

Industry: Retail Fashion
Employment Type: Full Time

General Position Description

The Sales executive is the key point of contact between our organisation and our clients: answering queries, offering advice, introducing new products and making repeat sales to existing customers.

Job Responsibilities

Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
Gathering market and customer information;
Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers;
Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;

Qualification and Experiences

Ability to analyze, assess and address prospects needs, while clearly establishing the value of our products to customers.
Demonstrated successful selling in a busy work environment.
Passion for selling and willing to build a career in sales.
Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required.
1-3 years in a sales or marketing role in a retail fashion company is an added advantage.
Dedicated, ethical and determined person that is willing to assist the customer to making buying decisions.
Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal communication skills.

Personal Qualities:

Welcoming, friendly, patient and helpful with a warm personality.
Pro-active, creative and flexible.
Able to work well and remain calm under pressure.
Accurate, with an eye for detail.
Able to relate well to people from a range of cultures and backgrounds.
Tactful, adaptable and well presented.
Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
Able to multi-task and work in multiple outlets.

Remuneration
Salary: N80,000 - N100,000.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eL3wfNmaTIZQi_cTHwCBwOXEgUTIaY2Ow5JpV3QKnd0/viewform?c=0&w=1

For further Enquiries:
JobMag Centre,
254, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Alagomeji, Yaba,
Lagos State.
Tel: 08167490262.

Application Deadline 17th April, 2015.
Share this
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
MStore is an authorized distributor of Samsung consumer electronics products in Nigeria. We are a well-established group with a network covering all regions of Nigeria.
Our distribution network encompasses 14 warehouses in 8 cities spread across an area of 120,000 square feet. We employ the most modern Logistics and Supply chain management systems and state of the art facilities to manage our operations.

Midcom is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:

Job Title: Channel Sale Executive

Locations: Onitsha

Job Description

Channel Sales executives with Consumer Electronics(CE).

Job Descriptions

Sales generation
Collection of all outstanding/payment
Liaise with accounts dept. for reconciliation on issues relating to payment by dealers
Promote and protect the values of the organization in daily dealings/activities
Follow-up on service related issues
Create sales plan/collection plan on weekly/monthly basis.
Communicate changes in prices/promo offering to dealers
Follow up on orders to point of delivery
Answerable to dealers/customer queries
Activate/add on new dealers/outlet
Regular visit to dealers/outlets

Requirements

Candidates should possess relevant qualification
Experience 2-4 years.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: recruitment@mstoreng.com

Note: Only people with Channel Sales experience should apply.

Application Deadline 15th May, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2015
CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited, a leading Ship Management Company with their head office in Middle East, is looking for ideal candidates to fill the vacant position in their Head office:

Job Title: Store Officer
Requirements

Candidate must be a Nigerian
Must have a Minimum of 3 Years of experience in handling stores/warehouse Preferably from Marine/Oil & Gas Industry

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their send their updated CV's to:
careers@cs-offshore.com along with a brief write up as to why you are suitable for this position.

Application Deadline 30th April, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2015
CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited, a leading Ship Management Company with their Head Office in Middle East, is looking for ideal candidates to fill the below position at their Head Office:

Job Title: Port Engineer

Nationality: Locals- Nigerians

Education

Chief Engineer/ 2nd Engineer/ 3rd Engineer

Salary
CE: USD 165 Offshore, USD 50 - Offshore
2nd Eng.- USD 75 Offshore, USD 50 - Offshore
3rd Eng.- USD 50 Offshore, USD 50 Offshore

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
careers@cs-offshore.com along with a brief write up as to why you are suitable for this position.
Share this
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Hotel Manager
Randolph Hotel & Resort

Randolph Hotel & Resort is in need of a suitable candidate for this position

Job Description

Hotel Management

Create savory atmosphere conducive for comfort and style
Ensure professional but friendly service
Maintain corporate branding
Promote ideal guests relations

Human Resources Management

Be responsible for daily staff management
Drive staff mentoring, coaching and development
Supervise staff sourcing, selection and recruitment

Food and Beverages Management

Ensure an ambient atmosphere around and within service areas
Insist on proper staff service posturing
Be part of menu selection and sorting
Supervise room service attitude

Housekeeping Management

Be part of room cleaning and arrangement
Oversee guest comfort and satisfaction
Oversee environmental sanitation

Business Development Management

Drive corporate clientele sourcing and management
Drive events sourcing and hosting

Reservations: +234(0)8095586475
Reservations Email
General Contacts

Randolph Hotel & Resort,
Old Aba Road Rumuogba, Artillary PH.

Main Number: +234(0)8073309451
Information Email
Event Space

Phone: +234(0)8095586475
Email
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nnemak(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Coating inspection in Port Harcourt that should last for 12 months renewable , if you are interested please read the following and let me know. (The coating shall be 5LLP on 14” line-pipe.)

Requirements: NACE, welding certification, NDT, etc, experience

- 1 Team Leader ([/b]NACE 2 or ACQPA FROZIO 2 and experience in 5 LPP)
- [b]1 Coating Engineer (Experience with 5 LPP)
- 3 Shift Inspectors (x2 shifts)
- 1 Cut Back Inspector

I am contacting you for 2 things :

- Are you currently available or looking for a new opportunity ?
- Would you be interested in one of these role?
I am looking for a Nigerian citizen or expat already in Nigeria (Visa and WP holder)

Resident position
Duration: 1 year renewable
Start date: May 2015

12 working hours per shift, 2 shifts per day, 6 days a week. if you are interested kindly send your update resume to stating your daily rate.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2015
NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.

The company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited, which provides shipping services for NLNG and Nigeria LNG Ship Manning Limited which provides personnel for all of NLNG's Vessels.

Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports in cities around the world.

Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage a suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment in the vacant position:

Job Title: Airstrip Operations Superintendent

Ref: BLS/2015/1 /E

Job Description
The appointee will be required to provide airstrip operations and third-party/regulatory interface for NLNG.; specifically, the Finima Airstrip and Bonny RA Heliport in a manner compliant with all aviation safely and operations standards to ensure NLNG's operations is supported with air travel as required to meet business objectives.

Main Accountabilities
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:

To direct Airstrip Operations covering but not limited to Air Traffic Control, Travel Management, Ground Operations, etc., at the Finimo Airstrip and Bonny FA Heliport to ensure that the facility is available for take-off and landing of Company leased aircrafts for NLNGs business at various locations as required.
To operatonalize and maintain third-party Finima Airstrip Facility usage agreements to optimize facility usage and enhance cost recovery in ci manner that will not undermine availability of facility for NLNG's business.
To plan and support the execution of Finima Airstrip and RA Heliport assurance as required by regulation, shareholders and Company at agreed intervals to ensure that the facilities and operations continue to comply with regulations required to retain ITO and drive continuous improvement in service and operations.
Identify document, assess, control and mitigate the HSE Risks Associated with Airstrip Operations and support activities including development and review of HSE Case Major Risk Analysis (Bowtie) to safeguard operations personnel, passengers and the general public.
Ta maintain the interface between NLNG and the Nigerian Aviation Regulatory Agencies that provide services and/or oversight for the operation of the Finima Airstrip and RA Heliport such as NCAA, NAMA, FAAN, etc., to ensure that services and/or oversight assurance activities for the facilities are continuously provided to retain the LTO.
To monitor and verify the development and maintenance of Applicable Competency Assurance Programs implemented by the respective Airstrip Service Providers in line with NLNG’s Aviation Standards and all other applicable Regulatory Requirements, for Airfield Operations Personnel to ensure that they remain competent and certified thereby maintaining the LTO of Finimo Airstrip and RA Helipad and continuous availability of the facilities to support NLNGs business needs.
To drive Airstrip Facility Management including but not limited to ensuring the operationolization of the airfield maintenance program covering maintenance of airstrip & heliport facilities including buildings,, installed airfield equipment and landscape; cleaning, ingress control, etc. at the Finima Airstrip and Bonny RA Heliport to ensure continued validity of License-To-Operate (UTO) and that the facility is available for take-off and landing of Company leased aircrafts for NLNGs business at various locations as required.
To support liaison with Finima Airstrip Facility Partner to ensure that the co-sharing MOU and Operating Agreement between the parties remains operationalized at oil times; eliminating any potential for loss of Finima Airstrip License-To-Operate (LTO) and thereby ensuring continuous availability of the Finima Airstrip to the parties.

Requirement
The Person The right candidate should:

Possess a University degree.
Be a Licensed Aircraft Engineer or possess Airline Transport Pilot License.
Have a minimum of 8 - 10 years aviation experience, out of which 3 years should have been spent in required function in a reputable organization, preferably an Oil and Gas Company.
Be not more than 45 years old as at 31st December, 2015.

How to Apply
All interested applicants should:

Go to www.nigerialng.com
Click on “Careers”
Scroll down and click on “Job Application Portal”
Click on the position to access its details and Apply.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).

Application Deadline 1st May, 2015
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Michael Stevens Consulting is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Company Driver
Responsibilities

To provide effective transport facilitation for the company in order to attain the objectives of the organization.

Major Responsibilities

To facilitate staff using the assigned vehicle;
To ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times when in use or otherwise and that the vehicle is in good condition before use;
To indicate the vehicle fuel and service costs;
To ensure all vehicle reports are done on a monthly basis and submitted on or before the scheduled date;
To assist in other duties in the office as assigned by the immediate supervisor when not undertaking transport facilitation.
To carry out periodic checks on the assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report accordingly and time;
To drive carefully at all times and ensure safety of the passengers, other road users, and the assigned vehicle;
To keep up to date vehicle mileage log;

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info.portharcourt@michaelstevens.com.ng with COMPANY DRIVER as subject and copy ms.consulting@live.com

Application Deadline 28th April, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2015
ACCA is the largest global professional accountancy body, with over 426,000 students and 162,000 members in 176 countries. ACCA's headquarters are in London and we have an extensive network of around 89 offices and other centres around the world.
ACCA's mission is to provide quality professional opportunities to people of ability and application, to be a leader in the development of the global accountancy profession, to promote the highest ethical and governance standards and to work in the public interest.

Job Title: Business Relationship Manager (Port Harcourt)

Job description
We are currently recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to join our team in Port Harcourt.

This is an exciting new role where you will be responsible for the delivery of ACCA's employer strategy in Nigeria. As Business Relationship Manager you will work directly with target employers to develop strong business relationships that deliver growth, extend ACCA's brand reputation within employers thereby positioning ACCA as the qualification of choice in Nigeria.

Key Responsibilities:

Strategy and Planning

Support the development of Nigeria's employer strategy and business plan with a specific focus on growth, reputation and influence
Using agreed criteria, define which employers should be targeted to ensures a sales pipeline is managed, understanding the potential contribution each employer could make to targets and strategy
Work with the Global Employer Relations team to develop and deliver a plan of activity for global employers (including high growth potential employers) in Nigeria

Engagement

Manages an agreed allocation of employer accounts, developing multi-level relationships, including top to top engagement
Ensure the appropriate promotion of products and services to employers, ensuring that relevant opportunities for existing members and students are continuously developed and that ACCA grows the number of ACCA members and achieves enhanced reputation and influence
Work with the Nigerian experts to develop and deliver employer focused Nigerian initiatives throughout the year

Sales Management

Obtain and maintain the integrity of organisational information including key stakeholders, students and members of the relevant employers, contact details and history
Report regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms on agreed employer related targets

Other

Understand the implication of economics, trends in Nigeria, developments in the education sector, activities of key competitors and product and service developments from ACCA on the strategy for employers
Actively supports the wider work and initiatives of ACCA Nigeria and ACCA
Contribute to the design, implementation and review of the procedures/ systems and other duties relevant to the job purpose that may be assigned by the Head of ACCA Nigeria

Desired Skills and Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:

Educated to at least degree level or equivalent essential, a relevant post graduate or professional qualification is desirable e.g. professional qualified accountant
Demonstrable experience in business development, key account management and business-to-business selling, ideally in a professional service based environment
Fluent spoken and written English.
Excellent networker and prospector at all levels
Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
Commercially orientated and results driven with a track record of successful delivery and an ability to identify new opportunities
Highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic; able to work independently
Plans, organises and prioritises work to be able to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadlines and within agreed budgets
Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in line with ACCA values and mission
Knowledge of sales, business development frameworks, processes and techniques
Understanding of accountancy related issues (a finance background would be an advantage)
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to, and including, board level;
Outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills, both written and oral

Additional information:

May involve flexible working hours or overtime (including occasional weekend working) depending on activities undertaken;
Travel across Nigeria is required for this role including overnight stays away from home;

How to Apply

https://secure.dc3.pageuppeople.com/apply/665/aw/applicationForm/initApplication.asp?lJobID=492793&sLanguage=en&sSourcePointer=aw&lJobSourceTypeID=801
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Senior Compliance Supervisor, Lifting & Hoisting

Auto Req ID: 14283BR
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt
Slot: 2

Job Description
Position Responsibilities

Manage the implementation of Shell Companies in Nigeria's Lifting and Hoisting Control Documents and Health Safety Security Environment & Social Performance (HSSE&SP) Control Framework requirements to ensure Shell Nigeria derives the benefits from the global standard in running their lifting & hoisting operations, both onshore and offshore.
Develop work instructions and guidelines (where required) for safe and efficient execution of Lifting & hoisting activities in Shell Nigeria
Monitor Health Safety Environment (HSE) performance in the business to ensure zero lifting and hoisting fatalities and Lost Time Injuries (LTIs).
Provide expert advice for lifting & hoisting equipment operation and maintenance to ensure total reliability of such assets used by Shell Nigeria.
Manage all Lifting and hoisting operations across major projects (onshore and offshore) and Well Engineering by providing professional leadership in these aspects of the business.
Liaise with the Discipline Lead/Authorized Subject Matter Expert (ASME) to manage training programmes and manage the competence of all lifting and hoisting personnel in the Production, Project teams and Well Engineering.
Drive compliance program for implementation of standards, rules and regulations relating to Lifting & Hoisting operations both in Primary & Secondary Logistics in Shell Nigeria.
Develop and implement strategy for compliance monitoring and carry out periodic audits of Major Project Sites, Land Rig sites, Logistics bases etc across onshore and offshore activities, to verify that Lifting & Hoisting operations are carried out in line with established standards, guidelines and practices.
Organize awareness campaigns and workshops to continually educate stakeholders on zero tolerance for non-compliance to Lifting & Hoisting standards.

Position Requirements and Qualification

A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Sciences or Related disciplines
Minimum of 7years experience in Logistics Business in Exploration & Production (E&P) with a minimum of 4 years in Lifting & Hoisting operations.
Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organization (OPITO) level III rigger certification will be an advantage.
Excellent Health Safety Environment (HSE) Leadership skills
Good technical knowledge on hydraulic systems, wire ropes, rigging operations, container specifications and handling.
Pre & post tender contract management skills
Proficiency certifications from Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA), or their equivalent; Lifting Organizations and Lifting Equipment Regulation (LOLER) competent person training.
Management Of Lifting Operations (BS7121 - Appointed Person) Certification and International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) certification on Safe use of Lifting equipment.

How to Apply
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5798&jobid=796795
Application Deadline 29th April, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2015
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and
Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.

FHI 360 is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance and Administrative Associate

Job ID: 15575

Project Description
Malaria Action Program for States (MAPS) is one of the projects under FHI 360. MAPS focuses on supporting the development of infrastructure, resources, systems, and the technical and management capacities necessary for effective malaria control. The project is implemented by three partners and FHI 360 is the lead implementing partner. MAPS project is a five year project which took effect from October 1, 2010; the project recently secured a one year-no cost extension and will be rounding up by September 30, 2016.

Qualifications

B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics and 4 years relevant experience.
Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.

Job Summary / Responsibilities

Provide main support with problem resolution on CO cash accounts, bank resolutions, finance systems, resolution of audited questioned costs, and financial close outs at the state level.
Ensure the accurate keeping of all books of account for the state office, including checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records.
Ensure continuous flow of funds to state office and to sub recipients and retirement of finance and program advances to the State.
Provide support to and coordinate the FHI/Nigeria (MAPS) activities within USAID and PEPFAR guidelines and regulations.
With relevant parties from programs, finance and contracts and grants, support the development of sub-project documents, work plans and budgets.
Oversee capacity building activities and other support to local implementing agencies (IAs) in the focus states.
Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the state.
Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the field office (as relevant).
Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
Record minutes of staff meetings and circulates same amongst the field staff.
Coordinate all travel details/logistics for the staff, consultants and TDyers including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
Prepare monthly and annual financial reports, including financial status of sub-projects account activities and submit reports with supporting documents on time to the Finance Director in Abuja.
Oversee contractual issues for the state offices.
Ensure that a register for Inventory Supplies and Non-expendable property is maintained and updated in a timely manner, and ensure the safety of MAPS project property
Check the availability of budget; ensures that payment vouchers are properly completed and are adequately supported by relevant documents before they are processed
Provide logistic support for workshops and trainings.
Coordinate all records/storage of supplies for the state office.
Ensure that a register for Inventory Supplies and Non-expendable property is maintained and updated in a timely manner, and ensure the safety of MAPS project property.
Perform other duties as assigned.

Additional Information:

Supervisory Responsibilities - Supervises Drivers and Utility/Office Assistant at state office

How to Apply
https://jobs-fhi360.icims.com/jobs/15575/finance-and-administrative-associate/job?mobile=false&width=675&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=60
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by EngrBouss(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Needing any of the software for engineering, Accounting and programming . Contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664.

Check out the list below ;

Cheers

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Adler Productions Limited - A reputable Pharmaceutical company is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Locations: Onitsha
Slot: 3

Requirements
Candidate must possess the following:

A good knowledge of Book keeping
B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
Minimum of five (5) years working experience.
A sound knowledge of Tally.
Stock management.
Branch reporting.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:

Adler Productions Limited,
P.O. Box 3688,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Application Deadline 23rd April, 2015.
Share this
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Padoserve Limited, a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in Customer service consulting, capacity building, Manpower development, logistics, contracts and supplies.

Padoserve Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graphic Artist/Designer
Requirements

Interested applicant must be versatile in the use of Graphic software in carrying out creative designs in a world class photographic studio.
Applicant must posses at least ND/HND/BSc in graphic design and must be passionate in creativity.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's as well as samples of their previous works to: hr@padoserve.com

Application Deadline 20th April 2015
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Job Description

Saro Agro-Allied an Agricultural exporting company is seeking to recruit Graduates that are Indigenes of the following states (South-South) : Akwa-ibom, Cross-rivers, Rivers, Delta, Edo & Bayelsa and also resident there.

The need for market expansion has created opportunities for graduates to join our organisation through our Graduate Training Scheme.

COURSES/QUALIFICATION:
Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines;
• Agricultural Science
• Agric Economics & Extension
• Agric Engineering
• Plant Science
• Forestry
• Soil Science
• Agronomy
Must have completed the NYSC scheme
REQUIRED AGE: Not more than 25 years by 31st December 2015
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26th April, 2015

Method of Application:
Qualified associates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using your Location as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to Job@saroafrica.com.ng.
Surname |First Name |DOB |Gender |Institution |Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Professional Qualification | Phone No| E-mail address|Location
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY CURRICULUM VITAE NOT SENT IN THIS FORMAT WILL BE DISREGARDED.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2015
COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR WHO IS GOOD AT ALL THE PACKAGES IN MICROSOFT OFFICE AND CORELDRAW. AN INSTRUCTOR WITH ADDITIONAL SKILL IN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP AND ENGINEERING, STANDS A DOUBLE CHANCE OF QUALIFICATION. NOTE: APPLICANTS SHOULD BE RESIDING IN PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE. SUBMIT YOUR C.V TO THE ADDRESS BELOW: NO 25 IKWERRE ROAD, MILE ONE DIOBU PORT HARCOURT. FIRST FLOOR SHOP 3 TELEPHONE:08136944824
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Gregory University (GU), a Private Christian University located in Uturu, Abia State in Nigeria. The Gregory University is named after Pope St. Gregory I (540 - 604 AD) better known as Gregory the Great.

We are recruiting to fill the academic position below:

Available Academic/Non-Academic Staff Positions

1.) Professor (Anatomy)
2.) Associate Professor (Anatomy)
3.) Senior Lecturer (Anatomy)
4.) Lecturer I & II (Anatomy)
5.) Assistant Lecturer (Anatomy)
6.) Chief Technologist (Anatomy)
7.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Anatomy)
8.) Principal Technologist (Anatomy)
9.) Senior Technologist (Anatomy)
10.) Technologist I & II (Anatomy)
11.) Technologist I & II (Physiology)
12.) Senior Technologist (Physiology)
13.) Principal Technologist (Physiology)
14.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Physiology)
15.) Chief Technologist (Physiology)
16.) Assistant Lecturer (Physiology)
17.) Lecturer I & II (Physiology)
18.) Senior Lecturer (Physiology)
19.) Associate Professor (Physiology)
20.) Professor (Physiology)
21.) Professor (Biochemistry)
22.) Associate Professor (Biochemistry)
23.) Assistant Lecturer (Biochemistry)
24.) Chief Technologist (Biochemistry)
25.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Biochemistry)
27.) Senior Technologist (Biochemistry)
28.) Technologist I & II (Biochemistry)
29.) Technologist I & II (Computer Engineering)
30.) Technologist I & II (Chemical Engineering)
31.) Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry)
32.) Lecturer I & II (Biochemistry)
33.) Technologist I & II (Petroleum Engineering)
34.) Technologist I & II (Elect/Electronic Engineering)
35.) Technologist I & II (Mechanical Engineering)
36.) Technologist I & II (Civil Engineering)
37.) Senior Technologist (Civil Engineering)
38.) Principal Technologist (Civil Engineering)
39.) Principal Technologist (Mechanical Engineering)
40.) Principal Technologist (Elect/Electronic Engineering)
41.) Principal Technologist (Petroleum Engineering)
42.) Principal Technologist (Chemical Engineering)
43.) Principal Technologist (Computer Engineering)
44.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Computer Engineering)
45.) Senior Technologist (Computer Engineering)
46.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Chemical Engineering)
47.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Petroleum Engineering)
48.) Senior Technologist (Chemical Engineering)
49.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Elect/Electronic Engineering)
50.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Mechanical Engineering)
51.) Deputy Chief Technologist (Civil Engineering)
52.) Senior Technologist (Petroleum Engineering)
53.) Chief Technologist (Civil Engineering)
54.) Senior Technologist (Electrical / Electronics Engineering)
55.) Chief Technologist (Mechanical Engineering)
56.) Senior Technologist (Mechanical Engineering)
57.) Chief Technologist (Elect/Electronic Engineering)
58.) Chief Technologist (Petroleum Engineering)
59.) Chief Technologist (Chemical Engineering)
60.) Chief Technologist (Computer Engineering)
61.) Assistant Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering)
62.) Lithographers (Printing Press)
63.) Graphic Designers (Printing Press)
64.) Assistant Chief Operators (Printing Press)
65.) Chief Operators (Printing Press)
66.) Marketers (Printing Press)
67.) Accountants (Printing Press)
68.) Press Manager (Printing Press)
69.) Chief Executive officer/MD (Security Outfit)
70.) Deputy Director Estate Development & Maintenance
71.) Director Estate Development & Maintenance
72.) Assistant Registrar
73.) Senior Assistant Registrar
74.) Deputy Registrar
75.) Senior Librarian
76.) Principal Librarian
77.) Professor (Civil Engineering)
78.) Senior Lecturer (Civil Engineering)
79.) Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
80.) Deputy Librarian
81.) University Librarian
82.) Senior Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering)
83.) Professor (Elect/Electronic Engineering)
84.) Senior Lecturer (Electrical / Electronics Engineering)
85.) Professor (Petroleum Engineering)
86.) Professor (Chemical Engineering)
87.) Professor (Computer Engineering)
88.) Senior Lecturer (Petroleum Engineering)
89.) Associate Professor (Computer Engineering)
90.) Associate Professor (Chemical Engineering)
91.) Associate Professor (Petroleum Engineering)
92.) Senior Lecturer (Chemical Engineering)
93.) Associate Professor (Elect/Electronic Engineering)
94.) Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
95.) Associate Professor (Civil Engineering)
96.) Senior Lecturer (Computer Engineering)
97.) Assistant Lecturer (Computer Engineering)
98.) Lecturer I & II (Civil Engineering)
99.) Assistant Lecturer (Chemical Engineering)
100.) Lecturer I & II (Mechanical Engineering)
101.) Lecturer I & II (Elect/Electronic Engineering)
102.) Assistant Lecturer (Petroleum Engineering)
103.) Lecturer I & II (Petroleum Engineering)
104.) Lecturer I & II (Chemical Engineering)
105.) Assistant Lecturer (Electrical / Electronics Engineering)
106.) Lecturer I & II (Computer Engineering)
107.) Assistant Lecturer (Civil Engineering)

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should submit six (6) typewritten copies of their applications along with CV and credentials given the following in the order listed below:

Post of which application is submitted
Name
Permanent Home Address
Date of Birth
Marital Status
Name and Address of Spouse (if married)
Number of Children with ages
Next of kin
Institution attended with qualification obtained
Previous employment with dates
Duties performed
Status
Current salary indicating level and step
Hobbies
Name and address of three (3) referees

Application should be addressed to:

The Registrar,
Gregory University, Uturu,
PMB 1012,
Achara, Uturu,
Abia State.

For further enquiries
Tel: 08037075086
Email: a.orisakwe@gregoryuniversity.com or brosleek@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Tobechi Onyeka Foundation Africa - tof.org - A reputable non governmental organization located in Delta state invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:

Job Title: Medical Advisor

Requirements

Medical officers must have at least a board certified MBBS with a keen interest in Nutrition and wellness
Consultants in Public Health, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Must have at least one year post graduate qualification, administrative capability is an advantage.
Candidate is expected to work from anywhere in Nigeria with an internet enabled laptop
Proficiency in computer and experience in research and teaching will be an advantage.
Candidate must be highly creative and able to work in a Pre-hospital environment.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: jobs@tof.org.ng

Application Deadline 30th April, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Sure Foundation Polytechnic (SFP), is a Private Polytechnic located in Ikot Akai, Ukanafun LGA, of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria.

We invite applications from Suitable and qualified candidates to fill the academic and non-academic positions below:

Job Title: Rector

Job Description

The new Rector will be building on his/her past achievements in his/her previous role as a Rector in any of the Higher Institution of academic learning in Nigeria . The successful candidate will have the opportunity of leading one of Nigeria's most exceptional and well organized private tertiary institutions, and also take it to an international standard of learning.

The Rector

The Rector is the Chief Academic, Administrative and Accounting Officer of the Polytechnic and has general responsibility for matters relating to the day-to-day administration of the institution, subject to the policy control of the Governing Council.
In addition to proven management and leadership experience, the successful candidate must have a demonstrable passion for academic, endeavor and be credible to the academic community.

Qualifications and Experience

Candidate should possess a good Doctorate Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15) years teaching and research experience in a Higher Institution or comparably evidence of scholarly publication in reputable journals, In the alternative a senior Oil and Gas Manager in a multinational oil and gas company will suffice.

(2) Job Title: Registrar

Candidate should possess a good MBA, LLM, MA, MSC Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Law or English or any related discipline.
A minimum of Fifteen (15) years experience in Higher Education Management.

(3) Job Title: College Librarian

Candidate should possess a good MSC or BSC degree in Library Science or any related discipline.
A minimum of Five to Ten (5-10) years of experience in Library Management will suffice.

(4) Job Title: HOD Building Technology

Candidate should possess a good MSC in Building or Civil Engineering or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of Industrial/Teaching experience will suffice and must be a registered member of the COREN.

(5) Job Title: HOD Electrical Engineering

Candidate should possess a good MSC in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of Industrial/teaching experience will suffice and must be a registered member of the COREN.

(6) Job Title: HOD Computer Engineering

Candidate should possess a good MSC in Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of Industrial/teaching experience will suffice and must be a registered member of the COREN.

(7) Job Title: HOD Computer Science

Candidate should possess a good MSC in Computer Science or any related discipline.

(cool Job Title: HOD Accounting

Candidate should possess a good MSC or an MBA in either Accounting or Finance or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of Industrial/teaching experience will suffice and must be a registered member of the ICAN or ANAN.

(9) Job Title: HOD Mass Communication

Candidate should possess a good Masters degree in Mass Communication or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of teaching experience will suffice.
(10) Job Title: HOD Public Administration.

Candidate should possess a good Masters degree in Public Administration or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of teaching experience will suffice.
(11) Job Title: HOD Business Administration

Candidate should possess a good MBA Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of Industrial teaching experience will suffice. and must be a registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM).

(12) Job Title: HOD Statistics

Candidate should possess a good MSC Degree in Statistics or Mathematics/Statistics or any related discipline.
A minimum of Ten to Fifteen (10-15)years of teaching or Organizational experience will suffice.

(13) Job Title: Senior Lecturers in:

(a) Electrical Engineering
(b) Electronics Engineering
(c) Computer Engineering
(d) Computer Science
(e) Mathematics
(f) Statistics
(g) English Language
(h) Physics
(i) Accounting
(j) Mass Communication
(k) Building Technology
(l) Public Administration
(m) Business Administration
(n) Technical Drawing
(o) Mechanical Engineering
(p) Political Science
(q) Industrial Psychology

Candidate should possess a good MSC, BSC, MBA, Degree in any of the fields listed above. Possession of ICAN, ANAN, COREN, CIT, NIM, ACCA, FTC, FTD, will be an added Advantage.
A minimum of Five to Ten (5-10) years of teaching or Industrial experience will suffice.

(13) Job Title: Technologists for:

(a) Electrical Engineering Dept.
(b) Electronics Engineering Dept.
(C) Computer Engineering Dept.
(D) Computer Science Dept.
(E) Mechanical Engineering Dept.
(F) Science Laboratory Technology
(G) Technical Drawing
(H) Building Technology

Candidate should possess a good HND in the related Engineering Fields, Full Tech Diploma in Engineering and an Associate Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology.
A minimum of Ten (10)years of teaching or Industrial experience will suffice.

(14) Job Title: Engineering Technicians for Engineering Workshops and Laboratories

Candidate should possess a good Final City and Guilds of London Institute, ND in Engineering or Associate of Applied Science Degree.
A minimum of Five to Ten (5-10) years of Industrial or teaching experience will suffice.

(15) Job Title: Administrative Assistants to the Rector, Registrar, HODs and Librarian.

Candidate should possess a good HND in Secretarial Administration or Personnel Management. A minimum of Five to Ten (5-10) years experience in Office Organization will suffice.

(16) Job Title: Security Officers

Candidate should possess a good WASSCE/Diploma. A minimum of Two to Five (2-5) years experience in a relevant position will suffice.

(17) Job Title: Porters

Candidate should possess a good WASSCE/Diploma. A minimum of Three to Five (3-5) years experience and Personnel Management in a relevant position will suffice.

(18) Job Title: Electrical Operator

Candidate should possess a good City and Guilds Intermediate or NAB Tech. in Electrical Installation WASSCE/Diploma. A minimum of Five to Ten (5-10) years experience in a relevant position will suffice.

(19) Job Title: Medical Officer

Candidate should possess a good MBBS Degree in Medicine and Surgery. A minimum of Five to Ten (5-10) years experience in a relevant position will suffice.

(20) Job Title: Telephone Operator

Candidate should possess a good degree in Mass Communication, English Language, Sociology or an ND in Electronics Engineering Technology and City and Guilds Intermediate in Telecommunication. A minimum of Five to Ten (5-10) years experience in a relevant position will suffice.

Method of Application

Applicants are required to send copies of their application and up-to-date curriculum vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:

Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
Post Applied for.
Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
Nationality.
State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
Contact Details (Home Address, Postal Address/E-mail Address(es)/Mobile Numbers)
Marital Status.
Number of Children and their Ages.
Next of Kin
Contact Details of Next of Kin (Home Address, Postal Address/E-mail Adress(es)/Mobile Numbers)
Institutions attended with dates.
Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
Work Experience with dates.
Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
Research interests and activities
Conference/ courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
Professional accomplishment.
Publications with date.
Service to national and international bodies.
Extra Curricular Activities.
Any physical challenge?
Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate's academic/work experience.
Candidates applying for the Teaching positions are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked "CONFIDENTIAL".

Six (6) type written Applications and curriculum vitae including copies of all certificate (s) of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:

The Registrar,
Sure Foundation Polytechnic,
Ikot Akai, Ukanafun LGA,
Akwa Ibom State.

And

Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their application, with copies of all certificates and curriculum vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: surefoundation.edu@gmail.com.

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.

For further enquiries
Tel: 08064257940, 08168338559
Email: surefoundation.edu@gmail.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and automotive applications.

We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Customs and Logistics Analyst

Req Id: 65343

Key Accountabilities

To manage all relationships and activities related to the import of materials (custom clearance and logistics)
Management of custom agents and ports authorities relationship
Analyze and solve problems related to importation tramits and documentation
To follow up of all importation tramits for all importation purchase orders/frame agreement issuing for all importation related repetitive activities

Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required

Graduate calibre preferably in an Engineering or International Trade discipline
International trade certification is an added advantage
Proficiency of Microsoft Office especially Excel and SAP
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong Leadership traits, influencing and negotiation skills
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite and SAP.
Maximum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role with in the Oil and Gas/Freight/Maritime industry
Good understanding of Nigerian Import/Export constraints, duties and taxation
Solid knowledge of customs laws, procedures, documentation and processes
Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
Excellent attention to details and analytical skills

Barriers to Success in Role:

Ineffective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Lack of general commercial awareness and inability to think strategically
Inability to forge strong working relationships with stakeholders

How to Apply
Click here to apply online
https://career4.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=Tenaris&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&career_job_req_id=65343&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=MT3NRk4N2qO%2fLmiq0tQKeAmTo5E%3d

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (65) (Reply)

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.