Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (242086 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2018
Good day everyone, my name is Emmanuel. I need a job as a van sales rep for any consumable production company, am a graduate and I have worked for Nestlé water and also Wamco plc.(producers of peak and three crown milk). I have good experience in product sales. pls help a brother, my email in anyanwuemma25@gmail.com or call 08039607569.
Thank and God bless you
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cheerybloom(f): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
A company in Port Harcourt is hiring for the position of a procurement officer with relevant experience in procurement.

send cvs to: hr-admin@georgiascatering.com, hrm@georgiascatering.com.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by gabriel88(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4551579/professional-cv-get-cv-review

Feeling stuck in your JOB search?

Sending out resumes without getting interviews or getting interviews but they don't materialize into JOB success ....

Do you have a plan going to look for a Job but having issue putting together your CV? Are you a fresh graduate looking for a first Job?

You need a professional CV to get that Job.

Do you possessed an SSCE certificate without experience and you feel so inferior to be in the labour market? There is a secret behind professional CV to help you out.

What about you've lost your Job and don’t know where to start from? Professional CV can arrest the attention of reputed organization to employ you.

There is something you haven't tried. Where there is a will. There is a way and you will find it.

Follow any of the link below and upload your CV for a professional review. Or send to the mail zataraict@gmail.com and comment DONE.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV1K0xpge9iuvBeRseyuSn4R8_-SCFrmf8VtixPXF4gw4plw/viewform?entry.332386352&entry.1594373165&entry.789490135&entry.1045981130&entry.222387653

Gabriel

Associate, Zatara Consulting.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by tioluwalopemi(f): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
saintkeppy:
. Ur location is far. Wud've link u up
you can still link up...pm me
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cana882(m): 7:41am On Jun 14, 2018
tioluwalopemi:
you can still link up...pm me
chisos.. Since September 2016 and you think 1yr & 9mnths later, the job will still be available??
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by tioluwalopemi(f): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2018
cana882:
chisos.. Since September 2016 and you think 1yr & 9mnths later, the job will still be available??
Check the message I responded to before jumping to conclusions...thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cana882(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2018
tioluwalopemi:

Check the message I responded to before jumping to conclusions...thanks

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cheerybloom(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2018
A company in Port Harcourt is hiring for the following positions;

1. Procurement officer with relevant experience in procurement.

2. Accountant with relevant certifications (e.g ICAN) and experience

3. Production Assistant with working experience in the catering industry.

send cvs to: hr-admin@georgiascatering.com, hrm@georgiasenergy.org.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Osesliberty(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2018
please friends don’t go to shining light logistic interbiz limited Along Air port road Rukpoku portharcourt were u work and the MD will not pay but only to come out with a lay man’s excuse and complains, the MD owns his staff for three months and they we be frustrated and you can't do anything to him, he use his staff to work like elephant but eat like ants i was employed some months ago but have not paid me as i speak now i have spend all my money on transport and l’m left with nothing. Be wise they are scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Analee(f): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please I urgently need an entry-level office job like office assistant, clerical,secretary etc or any startup job..pls help a sister..WhatsApp 09031550795.thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Analee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=Analee post=69754202]Please I urgently need an entry-level office job like office assistant, clerical,secretary etc or any startup job..pls help a sister..WhatsApp 09031550795.thanks[/quote sorry am nt i
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by jauntty: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Gracia

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by petengine(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2018
These Top Companies are Hiring NOW!!

Procurement Intern - Mercy Corps - Abuja

For the duration of this internship assignment, the intern will receive a monthly stipend of N60, 000 and health insurance....

Procurement Intern Recruitment - Mercy Corps - Abuja

Learning Objectives At the end of the internship period, the intern should have acquired the following skills and knowledge:....

M&E Intern at DevTech Systems, Inc - DevTech Systems, Inc - Abuja

DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing...

Access Bank Plc Frontline Internship Programme 2018 (Nigeria) - Access Bank Plc - Lagos

The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and...

Access Bank Plc 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme 2018 - ACCESS BANK PLC - Lagos

2 Year Frontline Internship Programme 2018. The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly...

Access Bank Plc Frontline Internship Programme 2018 - Nigeria

2 Year Frontline Internship Programme 2018. The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly...

Intern - Oyo

Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume and Application Letter Subject of the mail is "Graduate Internship"....

Graduate Interns - TechBridge Consulting - Oyo

Info@techbridge.com.ng Subject of the mail is "Graduate Internship". TechBridge Consulting is an educational technology, management and consultancy firm that...

Lead BDS Provider, Agricultural Competitiveness - Abuja

Prior experience building strong public-private partnerships to create internships opportunities that are industry specific for both genders....

M&E Intern - DevTech Systems, Inc. - Abuja

DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and...

Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) - Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Lagos

Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa...

PROPERTY MANAGER - Careers Job - Lagos

Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants in real estate management or related fields. Help in the management of all aspects of assigned...

Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Internship recruitment - Financial Markets - Workforce - Lagos

Our Internships are typically two months in length. At the end of our internships, high performers can secure places on our International Graduate Programme....

Graduate Customer Service Representatives recruitment in an Online Property Rentals Agency - Workforce - Lagos

Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants. Treat customers as people not numbers, metrics or problems....

INTERNSHIP POSITIONS FOR OND HOLDERS ONLY-IME00000278. Our aim is to pre-select exceptional OND holders for internship openings in Procter and Gamble....

Oil & Gas Consultant Trainee Recruitment at WTS Energy - careersome - Lagos

Ideally overseas experience (study internship etc.). WTS Energy, a leading Consultant/Manpower supply Company to the International Oil, Gas and Energy Industry,...

One week internship program - Xcene Research - Lagos

Xcene Research Internship Program Requirements. One Week Internship Program at Xcene Research. To participate in the Xcene Research Internship program as a...

Marketing Intern - Zinka Resources - Lagos

Internships have house / Volunteering � Media / Advertising / Branding �. OND �....

Internship OND Holders - Careers Job - Lagos

Our aim is to pre-select exceptional OND holders for internship openings in Procter and Gamble. The Internship drive is have away for OND holders who are...

Job Opening at NigeriaTrainingNetwork - NTN Associates - Workforce - Lagos

Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Graduate Jobs / Internships. Nigeria Training Network [NTN] and Nigeria Training Courses [NTC] because father are...

To Apply, Visit: https://www.eduansa.com/why-us/internship/
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by cana882(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
cheerybloom:
A company in Port Harcourt is hiring for the position of a procurement officer with relevant experience in procurement.

send cvs to: hr-admin@georgiascatering.com, hrm@georgiascatering.com.
Hello.. please is this still available??
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Vacancy Exist in a Travel and Visa Office

Position : Visa Marketer
Salary: N25,000

Applicant must be fluent in English and have public speaking skills.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Sarpyro1: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
routerman:
Vacancy Exist in a Travel and Visa Office

Position : Visa Marketer
Salary: N25,000

Applicant must be fluent in English and have public speaking skills.
please, I'm interested. how do I apply?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarpyro1:

please, I'm interested. how do I apply?

olajumokeoyarinu@gmail.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by gbest58(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Please guys I am in need of a job I stays in Benin city, I studied quantity survey, please help me. thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by irene670(f): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
please i need of a driving job, weather cooperate or private, based on commission. i stay at eleme and i am married. Please help m out
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ayogabriel(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
irene670:
please i need of a driving job, weather cooperate or private, based on commission. i stay at eleme and i am married. Please help m out

Good day, are you a lady?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by irene670(f): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
ayogabriel:

i am a man. my this is my wife phone. mine spoilt.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Switup: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
routerman:

olajumokeoyarinu@gmail.com
please is this still available ?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by irene670(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
ayogabriel:

please do you know anyone that need a driver
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by irene670(f): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
ayogabriel:

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ayogabriel(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
irene670:

Not at this moment, but I am looking forward to a lady doing this job or want to. My friends and I are working on something.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
ayogabriel:

Not at this moment, but I am looking forward to a lady doing this job or want to. My friends and I are working on something.

Please what job is it. I could be interested.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Svelte98(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys. I am a graduate of Accounting, successfully completed my NYSC and currently stay in Port Harcourt. Will be very grateful if anyone can refer me to any graduate trainee roles, Accounting or customer service jobs. Thanks.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Svelte98 post=70508797]Hi guys. I am a graduate of Accounting, successfully completed my NYSC and currently stay in Port Harcourt. Will be very grateful if anyone can refer me to any graduate trainee roles, Accounting or customer service jobs. Thanks. [/quote

drop your whatsapp number
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Shugal: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=paul5378 post=70510109][/quote]

I am interested too in any Accounting role.

shugal@yahoo.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by monlawal(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2018
I need a job in Port Harcourt.... I have a B.sc in Political Science and Public Administration.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by wency(f): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
I am a graduate of Accounting, successfully completed NYSC and I stay in Port Harcourt. Please I need a job; entry level, graduate trainee, Accounting, administrative roles or customer service jobs. Thank you
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by knacker(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2018
I am a graduate Of Surveying and Geo.
But right now, I need sumtin to keep body.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.