Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Iroko CEO Laments Hard Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iroko CEO Laments Hard Times (652 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iroko CEO Laments Hard Times by EReloaded(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jason Njoku, the Founder/Chief Executive Officer of iROKO, of which iROKO Tv is a subsidiary, has revealed that running his Internet start-up business is not a bed of roses despite the millions of dollars the company is purportedly raking in.

Jason Njoku, who revealed the plight the company is experiencing in recent times disclosed on his blog that:

"No one is killing it. Hype aside. iROKOtv is NOT successful. Yet. Small internet companies and the larger funded ones are all experiencing the same problems, just on different scales. We are all constantly trying to stare into our data to gain interesting insights to help build long term sustainable businesses...

http://connectme.ng/iroko-tv-ceo-laments-hard-time-says-one-killing/

Re: Iroko CEO Laments Hard Times by osile2012: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
What can i say? Its never easy bro, especially when you dealing with Nigerians.

(1) Some even feel to big to watch Nigerian Movies
(2) Some are jealous of the stars and cant watch them
(3) Some are never relaxed, to watch a movie, all they like is to fight and curse people online grin grin
(4) Then some just know about facebook and nairaland nothing else.

I understand how you feel. The site on my signature is designed to improve quality of products and services rendered by companies in Nigeria. All Nigerians need to do is

(1) Click the link on my signature or any site the ad appears
(2) Click on either rate Brands,Products or People
(3) Select the popular ones you are familiar with and rate them.

But they will rather comment of facebook if our ads appear than take action.

SO WHAT DO YOU DO?

Nigerians need motivation to do anything. Even if its something that will profit them. Just like you see the port holes on the streets, People who are to award the contracts to save life will still want to be bribed to release money to fix roads.

THAT IS WHY WE AT THE SITE ON MY SIGNATURE HAD TO START REWARDING NIGERIANS EVERYDAY WITH, EXCITING PRIZES WHEN THEY VISIT OUR SITE AND RATE.

GOOD LUCK.

(1) (Reply)

Provocative Danced: No More Twerking For Me I’m Done – Miley Cyrus / Breaking!!! The Sun Newspaper Vice Chairman, Dimgba Igwe Is Dead / MBGN : Iheoma Nnadi Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.