Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter (94832 Views)

Yemi Alade Laments On Akara Price(beans Cake Price) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Anichebe Victor Is D.J Cuppy's Boyfriend - Fan @zee.audu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sentaljohn(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2015
A girl on twitter with handle sugabelly has labelled the late Kogi state governorship candidate of APC Abubakar Audu and sons monsters.

it all started on sunday morning when she learnt the Late Abubakar Audu was leading in Kogi state election...

https://mobile.twitter.com/sugabelly?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by mirexxx(f): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
shocked that man's face says it all! grin

90 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Boy101(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2015
Girls of nowadays, no home training kobo! (Lol)
A man just died, no one lashes at the dead.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sentaljohn(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Then when his death was announced, she came out in full force blasting him and his sons....
She accused him of RAPE

More screen shot below

https://mobile.twitter.com/sugabelly/status/668497712044711942

https://mobile.twitter.com/sugabelly/status/668497200608096261

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sentaljohn(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
More....

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sherrylo: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Hunnn dem don really hurt this girl no be small

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Disneylady(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Adonbilivit! shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Don't really believe in that "talk no ill of the dead". Bros, say it the way it is for others to learn

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Lucialovely(f): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2015
sherrylo:
Hunnn dem don really hurt this girl no be small
well well

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Ab025(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2015
He is late and I pray he rests in peace

But let the truth be told, he also has his bad side, he is no Saint after all, he has been in power before and we witnessed alot of it.

But so does everyone sha, who doesn't have a bad side?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by AVVS(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2015
the sht just got real... I gotta follow the girl for like a week to know when they will finally slit her throat..... #NoKidding

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Front page here I come!
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Chestar5(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2015
*SMH VIGOROUSLY FOR HER* undecidedshocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ammyluv2002(f): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2015
This is serious o angry shocked
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by j4sure(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTION
sentaljohn:
A girl on twitter with handle sugabelly has labelled the late Kogi state governorship candidate of APC Abubakar Audu and sons monsters.

it all started on sunday morning when she learnt the Late Abubakar Audu was leading in Kogi state election...

4 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by khalhokage(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2015
I actually believe what she's saying, and if what she's said is really the truth then there will be no peace for all involved neither living nor dead.

Never ever ever trust a politician especially Nigerian politicians they're almost all Savage beasts, it is known that you don’t gain political power by being a good person.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Shebarh(f): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2015
I pity her sha embarassedembarassed

16 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sentaljohn(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Shebarh:
I pity her sha embarassedembarassed

The scary part is when she called out the sons...even their cousin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sentaljohn(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2015
khalhokage:
I actually believe what she's saying, and if what she's said is really the truth then there will be no peace for all involved neither living nor dead.

Never ever ever trust a politician especially Nigerian politicians they're almost all Savage beasts, it is known that you don’t gain political power by being a good person.

#gbam

Most of them are wolves in sheep clothings

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by sentaljohn(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2015
AVVS:
the sht just got real... I gotta follow the girl for like a week to know when they will finally slit her throat..... #NoKidding

I believe they won't try it...all eyes on them already

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Na WA o
Yoruba people talk say "bi aban bara eni ja, ki sebi ti ka ku"

5 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by braine(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2015
Attention seeker.
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
This one has taken it very deep

2 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Berrylite: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
There is iota of truth in what the lady is saying, going by the stories I do hear about kogites, I pity her.

For natural management of diabetes, click below
Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by looseweight: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
This lady is really pained. Her experience with the man's family is really bad.

To cut down tummy fat and excess weight, click on my signature below

7 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by PLANETMARS(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
We just found his killer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by ichidodo: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Yes, yes.... And you all can understand why we must reiterate that Audu's death remains a victory for social freedom,democracy and equity for the good long suffering people of Kogi state.....Now we hope APC fumbles the ball and Idris Wada rides onto victory knowing fully well his second chance is divine ordained thus he will rule Kogi state righteously, judiciously and equitously this second time around...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Sijo01(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
Facially, he sure look like one.

15 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Pavore9: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2015
This is deep!

18 Likes

Re: "Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma Gives Davido A Lap Dance At A Nightclub (Video) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.