Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise (523 Views)

I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? / Clean Camry As Collateral For N700k Loan (Payment With Interest In 3wks). / How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by yemibox: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2008
Please advise. Thank you
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by TouaregV8(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2008
Please take a look at the following sites:

www.moto-supreme.com

www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

Please feel free to contact me for further information.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by Mydex(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2008
do you really have that money?
well good for you
I have a whole lot of business ideas for you.
fix a chat time
so we can talk extensively
send me an sms of when exactly you would be online
dont forget you yahoo id also
i hope to hear from u soon.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by depearl: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2008
is it that u have 700k and u dnt have any idea u want to invest in or u want to choose from different available options? well, anyau, i might be able so suggest one for u and that promises quite a reasonably huge profits and a long term and long lasting one too. for more info, we can talk on phone anytime:
or e mail : info@depearlmagazine.com
www.depearlmagazine.com but i will prefer phone to e mail. u can also send me ur phone number.
later
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by ebizsols(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
N700k is no small money and you need to be very careful so that you dont get scammed here,

If I was to advise you I will ask you this question

What skills do you presently have?

Looking around you, what need do people around you have that you can satisfy by investing that money?

How ever I will say this, investing such huge money into a business which cant guarantee High ROI , is very risky

Just take your time and dont get into get rich quick schemes, I know a lot of people using this forum will want to use this forum to take you to the cleaners, so be very careful

Avoid biz like forex, mlm, these are good businesses, but there are biz that requires a lot of technicality, which you dont have at least for now.

You can start simple online biz like blogging, you can open a wordpress blog and blog on what I call every day problems like health, getting out of debt, how-to -guides, dating, etc and you monetize your blog with adsense, chitika eminimalls, cpm networks etc

The beautiful thing here is that you need a very little sum of that 700k and you will still make good money if you can do it well

You can now look around you for a need you can satisfy or importantly go into real estates, there are so many things to do investing in real estates.

You can also buy shares, but be careful doing this, as we are currently having a bearish trend in the stock market. But there are still good stocks to buy.

But in all I will advise you to do simple online biz, where there is little risk and high ROI

All the best

chinemeremz@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Seating / Your Link To Sit @ Home Jobs / Free Dvd For You. U Dont Pay A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.