Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

A Scam In The Name Of Firstbank-beware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Scam In The Name Of Firstbank-beware (377 Views)

I Found The Term "Nigerian Scam" In My Dictionary / Latest Scam In Town!!! Nigerian Scammers Don Step Us! / Her Bitter Experience With Firstbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Scam In The Name Of Firstbank-beware by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
http://www.wilsoncaminhoes.com/image/fbnnew/fbnnew/fbn.html

This website is asking you to upload your ATM details in the name of FIRSTBANK NIGERIA PLC. Pls moderator, let's put this at the front page to create awareness against this big scammer.

I am not a first bank user but the message entered my email and the website above is the website they were asking customers to go to update their ATM pins, token number, etc.

BEWARE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship / Boko Haram, Civilian JTF Recruit 13-year-olds — Report / NFF CRISIS: Sports Minister, Danagogo Bans Maigari From Glass House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.