Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Meet And See Pictures Of London's 300m City In The Sky - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet And See Pictures Of London's 300m City In The Sky (772 Views)

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Reveal The Hell They Live In, See Pictures / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet And See Pictures Of London's 300m City In The Sky by skyrocketters: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Meet the proposed world largest sky city which will be sitting on the soil of London. I could think of nothing else but rather the tower of barbel in the bible, that was meant to built till it touches heaven. This big dream and proposed project also can be likened to the palm island of dDubai which seemed almost impossible to even the engineers themselves. I just couldn't stop thinking about this magnificent (city in the sky). An enclosed 300m sky scraper that would accommodate thousands of people, offices, schools, large park and many more, this dream might seem to big to swallow but London is set to break this great record

Continue to read more below and see pictures of the inner features of this (city in the sky)
www..com

Re: Meet And See Pictures Of London's 300m City In The Sky by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wow shocked

I'm just thinking of what would happen if there should be power outage
Re: Meet And See Pictures Of London's 300m City In The Sky by skyrocketters: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
kolawaxxy: Wow shocked

I'm just thinking of what would happen if there should be power outage

its definitely going to have a power supply source for itself, they wont wanna witness the risk behind the sky in darkness or out of power supply

(1) (Reply)

Please am I really a fool? / Weird, Wierd Laws Around The Earth / 10 Wise Ways To Redefine Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.