Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (9994 Views)

If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Ozegbe(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
For me i would like to meet achukwunet.
question: can i have your younger sisters number?

who would u like to meet and what would you ask them?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by k2039: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
I will like to meet mukina2, I just want to see her face and know who she really is.

4 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by claremont(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Emofine. She sounds like a very interesting character, albeit in a weird sort of way.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nurry: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
I would like to meet with Beaf.
I would ask him, "how much do u get paid to do such a nasty job?"
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Caracta(f): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2012
Mukina- i want to know how old she is
Kobojunkie- i want to know what drives him/her

beaf
siena
caseless
redmosquito
seun

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by chelseabmw(m): 2:24am On Dec 10, 2012
i will love to meet MR CO.CK cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 10, 2012
SWEETLEMON....She is just exceptional
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 10, 2012
Mrs Chima!

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 10, 2012
Mrs Chima
Mondi Cheeks
Denise No ?

Saga
Claremont (Have I spelled the name correctly?)
Mynd 44
Lalaosky
Binger

I think I can come up with more .....
I would ask them a lot of questions.

Actually I picture all of them at my kitchen table having a nice dinner and some drinks. I think it would be fun cool

Wow, it's early in the morning and I can't sleep. I have to get up in a few hours. Insomnia ...

2 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 10, 2012
k2039: I will like to meet mukina2, I just want to see her face and know who she really is.

I want to see this guys face. grin
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Mynd44: 5:05am On Dec 10, 2012
I would love to meet erm..........
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by rodeo0070(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2012
*Thinking*
So many good people here.
I'll be back...
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 10, 2012
I'll like to meet Ogugua88, semid4lyfe, Achukwunet, honeric, afam4ever and fukcwitme.
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2012
carefreewannabe:
Lalaosky

thanks honey bun...
Those i'd like to meet...they are many but lemme go with this

idowuogbo
uju_sizzle
alosiby92
ikekings
mukina2
itsmodella
shollypopz
abil
hornipipe
dayokanu
beaf
pendo89
sanb
vivi chinaza
gree-die
carefreewannabe
nnekacherry

the list is just endless..as for what i'll ask them, it's private

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Ozegbe(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2012
lalaosky:

thanks honey bun...
Those i'd like to meet...they are many but lemme go with this

idowuogbo
uju_sizzle
alosiby92
ikekings
mukina2
itsmodella
shollypopz
abil
hornipipe
dayokanu
beaf
pendo89
sanb
vivi chinaza
gree-die
carefreewannabe
nnekacherry

the list is just endless..as for what i'll ask them, it's private
you are kind of taking this too serious its suppose to be fun. so pick one you like to really meet and what you would like to know

2 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 190: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2012
Caracta: Mukina- i want to know how old she is
Kobojunkie- i want to know what drives him/her

beaf
siena
caseless
redmosquito
seun

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by 190: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2012
i dont wanna meet anyone undecided
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Caseless: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
190:

u made the list.....we go meet, but no be for italo we go meet oooo.....
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Caseless: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ozegbe:
you are kind of taking this too serious its suppose to be fun. so pick one you like to really meet and what you would like to know
and what is wrong with meeting everybody on that list? U can decide to meet all nairaland members , as long as they'l agree to meet u, nothing spoil nau. Anyway, how ur day? Who u wan meet?
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Caseless: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
I would like to meet.......

1. CARACTA

2.D-EXPLORER....(Hoping he is not in his 50s, i mean age ).

3.MODEL-MIKE

4. 190....Hoping to see a different person from the e-190

5. Again.....roundin it up with who is on my number one....CARACTA.

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
I would love to meet.......
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Caracta(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I would love to meet.......
stop the suspense jor. Give us a name
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
Caracta:
stop the suspense jor. Give us a name
I dey think na
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Ozegbe(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
lmfaoooooooooooooooooo!!!
u neva talk your own oo
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by valdubem(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Seun Osewa is the NLander I wish to meet

2 Likes

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by AZeD1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Freecocoa
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
undecidednobody
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by eduson77(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
[size=18pt]kayalla[/size]
Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by yuzedo: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
ANYBODY that'll gimme punny......... undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? by Emodeee: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
I ll like to meet wit seun,he's also a nairalander.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give Away For 10 People Affected By Covid-19 / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.