Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? (620 Views)

Account Deactivation. / This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! / Issues With Account Deactivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
I want to deactivate my account but I'm seeing this. What the hell? angry angry

Seun Please fix this asap.

Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Seun(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
I can manually make your account inactive. Should I go ahead and do this?
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Tallesty1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Seun: I can manually make your account inactive. Should I go ahead and do this?
Please remove this "1" in my monicker.
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2014

Yes please.
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
and delete the thread when you're done
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Idrismusty97(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
J12:

Yes please.
He is going to ban you tongue. That is how to manually make an account inactive.
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
sounds more like a threat cheesy
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Isiterere(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mr seun, pls I need a change of moniker

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by A001: 4:35pm On Apr 22
Seun, please deactivate my account. I've been trying to do so for a couple of weeks now for personal reasons. But it wasn't successful.
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by Coolsat(m): 10:52am On Apr 25
A001:
Seun, please deactivate my account. I've been trying to do so for a couple of weeks now for personal reasons. But it wasn't successful.
They deliberately disenabled the deactivation process, I don't know if it's byforce to remain here
Re: The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? by A001: 11:36am On Apr 25
Coolsat:
They deliberately disenabled the deactivation process, I don't know if it's byforce to remain here
Cc: Seun

(1)

Nairaland EMBER Message To Everyone / Seventh Day Adventist At Maryland Is On Fire / Some Things You Don't Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.