Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! (4060 Views)

Deactivation Of Antispambot In The Diary Section. / The Nairaland Deactivation Button. Issues. / KUDOS, Nairalanders Deactivation Button Has Been Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
cry cry

its so sad when the pple you like have deactivated their account cry
even if they have gone

its much better just to see their profile even if they are no more activecry
u see why I was always against this deactivation stuff seun approved

from shollypopz to shymexx . .so many pple have gone

well the pple that have gone, i truly miss you

hope u will come back oneday sad

5 Likes

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Have you ever wondered, they might have gone because of you?

1 Like

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Have you ever wondered, they might have gone because of you?
me undecided

I am always nice to everyone

1 Like

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by RoyalPearl(f): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't blame them really i don't. I did it too(my country men convinced me to come back smiley) and i did and am sure some will too. You just need a break at times.
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I don't blame them really i don't. I did it too(my country men convinced me to come back smiley) and i did and am sure some will too. You just need a break at times.
y cant u just not "sign in" again instead of deactivating cry

when u left at first I was really sad because u really helped me in my beauty threads
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Vivly(f): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
So much for that button. That was how somebody opened a thread in the romance section, once it hit front page, the person deactivated her account.
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by RoyalPearl(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila: y cant u just not "sign in" again instead of deactivating cry

when u left at first I was really sad because u really helped me in my beauty threads
Lol so you did not miss me cos of my personality angry tongue. Well the thing is. You can always sign back on. Nairaland can get addictive so by deactivating your account, you can never come back on unless you go and create a new account and all that trouble. Maybe exams are coming up etc. Or people are just deleting their alternate accounts or they want to start afresh.
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Nomski0(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
I hate it too. Max my good friend left. I dont think he's coming back. cry cry cry
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Onila how is this a dating and meet-up topic? undecided
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Vivly: So much for that button. That was how somebody opened a thread in the romance section, once it hit front page, the person deactivated her account.
undecided very annoying
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Khalessi: Onila how is this a dating and meeting up topic? undecided
I was banned from the Nairaland general section tongue

so I had to find small space here
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by druid06(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Since you want them back, try upload your picture. I'm sure there are hundreds dying to see what you look like.

3 Likes

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by AbuMikey(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013

I'm gonna Deactivate mine very soon angry

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila: I was banned from the Nairaland general section tongue

grin grin grin grin grin ...stubborn gal
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
druid06: Since you want them back, try upload your picture. I'm sure there are hundreds dying to see what you look like.

its not everyone comfortable with their pic on a public forum
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila: I was banned from the Nairaland general section tongue

grin
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: I'm gonna Deactivate mine very soon angry
angry
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Adamskuty(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila: cry cry

its so sad when the pple you like have deactivated their account cry
even if they have gone

its much better just to see their profile even if they no more activecry
u see why I always against this deactivation stuff seun approved

from shollypopz to shymexx . .so many pple have gone

well the pple that have gone, i truly miss you

hope u will come back oneday sad
onila sad i'm planing to deactivate mine too swrry sad pls dont cry when i'm gone,we can always meet on the other side.. Urrhu! If u know what i mean grin
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013

y nah

NL gona bcom borin wit dix new trend oo

1 Like

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by xynerise: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who cares? undecided

17 Likes

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by wasak(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
so many threads now 'by nobody '
... I just hate it!!!
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Nomski0(f): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
You, deactivate all your accounts?undecided

You'll just run and open another one that very daywinkwink
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by Adamskuty(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila: angry
shocked are u two? I saw a replica of u in that forum just now shocked
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by druid06(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila:

its not everyone comfortable with their pic on a public forum

Do you have such low esteem that you feel and image of you is not worth the public eye?

I for one would like to put a face towards your profile and I'm always using different images in my mind on how you look which is kind of queer..

1 Like

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Adamskuty: shocked are u two? I saw a replica of u in that forum just now shocked
naa not me

am just one person and she is Ob.... cool

1 Like

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by AbuMikey(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila: angry

Any problem with that sad

undecided

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by AbuMikey(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
kizmartino:

y nah

NL gona bcom borin wit dix new trend oo

Getting too addicted sad

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
druid06:

Do you have such low esteem that you feel and image of you is not worth the public eye?

I for one would like to put a face towards your profile and I'm always using different images in my mind on how you look which is kind of queer..

well I am quite very playful, crazy and nuts on this forum sometimes
In real life, I am actually very reserved and love to be on my own

thats Y i cant upload my pic

how is it kind of queer I am a girl n yr male
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by AbuMikey(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
xynerise:
Who cares? undecided

gringringrinangryangryangry

Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

undecided

yes cos yr quite lively and funny
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by AbuMikey(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0:
You, deactivate all your accounts?undecided

You'll just run and open another one that very daywinkwink

Spot on! cheesy
wink
Re: This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! by onila(f): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

undecided

yes cos yr quite lively and funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! / NNPC Mega Station Turns MAMU Oil Overnight. / Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.