Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Chia!!! Ebola Why Nah!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chia!!! Ebola Why Nah!!! (588 Views)

Forgive Or Nah?? / Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. / Thoughts On This Ad For Durex Condom - Yea Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chia!!! Ebola Why Nah!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
This morning I decided to just go sightseeing since the black girl no get cash, na so I enter one danfo bus heading to obalende. I was sitting in one corner minding my own business before I know wetin dey happen, one fresh woman beside me started shouting to the conductor on top of her voice say, "see if you no give me my 30 Naira change eh, I go change am for you", as ena know me nah, na this kind thing i dey like to watch.

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? CLICK THIS LINK grin http://pakogirl..com/2014/08/chia-ebola-why-nah.html FOR THE FULL GIST
Re: Chia!!! Ebola Why Nah!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2014

This morning I decided to just go sightseeing since the black girl no get cash, na so I enter one danfo bus heading to obalende. I was sitting in one corner minding my own business before I know wetin dey happen, one fresh woman beside me started shouting to the conductor on top of her voice say, "see if you no give me my 30 Naira change eh, I go change am for you", as ena know me nah, na this kind thing i dey like to watch.

Like so the conductor no even mind her while she kept mumbling to herself. The driver on the other hand was blasting dorobuchi by the melvins and everyone was minding their business just like me, some where even scratching the 'scratchable'.

Immediately it was 8am the news came up from the drivers radio and the first headline read by the caster was "The Federal Government of Nigeria has postponed the resumption of primary and secondary schools in the Federation till October 13, 2014 to curtail the spread of the deadly Ebola Virus Disease, EVD, in the country.

Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, said the decision became necessary in view of the risk posed by the Ebola virus which could easily spread through schools. They will however resume on the 13th of October, he said”

Before we could hear the next headline, na so this same fat woman beside me started shouting and cursing again, ask me who she was referring to this time, na the news of ebola o.

Abeg make una pardon me to quote her, “ebola e no go better for you, where do you want my 7 children to see food to eat, and the 5 children of my wicked sister - in -law way come spend holiday? chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Darris God oooo…..Ebola this problem you are sharing Daris God

ABEG MAKE UNA CHILDING STAY HOUSE AND IF UNA NO GET FOOD TO GIVE THEM PACK THEM GO MEET FASHOLA…*pack my shoe run*

(1) (Reply)

Confinement Saga: Chime's Wife Apologises, Seeks For Forgiveness. / First Child / Can Nigerian Schools Really Educate Without Corporal Punishment On Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.