Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance (1971 Views)

Deliverance Is Just Knowledge / In Church How My Dad Made Offering Time Deliverance Time / "Must One Go For Deliverance Before And After Wedding?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by bebe2(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Just saw this picture on facebook and it got me thinking , what will u not do all in the name of deliverance? I have seen pics of pastors laying hands on pples head, some on the chest of women, on their waist, pubic area or in some situation even sleeping with their member all for deliverance.

So my question is where do u draw d line?

Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by bennyrazz: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
lmao.. is this deliverance grin the deliverance pastor needs deliverance sef, I pity those who fall into the hands of this kind of people
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by xynerise: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Na women dey always fall for the trick na.

Have you ever looked for your wrist watch? How do you feel after searching for the wrist watch for 2 hours only to find it on your wrist?

What they were looking for was right there with them. They are not just patient enough to find it. Vulnerability is the result of desperation.

Hope I didn't contradict myself? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Are u sure this is not a drama presentation?
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
The picture is not real.

1 Like

Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Katier00(f): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
xynerise: Na women dey always fall for the trick na.

Have you ever looked for your wrist watch? How do you feel after searching for the wrist watch for 2 hours only to find it on your wrist?

What they were looking for was right there with them. They are not just patient enough to find it. Vulnerability is the result of desperation.

no but explain more.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
cry
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by xynerise: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Katier00: no but explain more.
Wetin you find go Sokoto dey for your Sokoto trousers.

Matthew 24 :26-28
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by bebe2(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1: The picture is not real.

I dont know if it is,

But I won't be surprised if its real.

Remember d video of dat warri pastor sleeping wit a woman dat was looking for a child, was dat real or fake?

How about women dat lie flat on the ground and the pastor place a hand on their private area to pray?

How about pastors bathing pple?

Are these all fake?
thorpido: Are u sure this is not a drama presentation?
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Katier00(f): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
xynerise:
Wetin you find go Sokoto dey for your Sokoto trousers.

Matthew 24 :26-28
How do you get to know is near but you are looking far
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by xynerise: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Katier00: How do you get to know is near but you are looking far
PATIENCE and FAITH. You don't need to look far

1 Like

Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Tallesty1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
bebe2:

I dont know if it is,

But I won't be surprised if its real.

Remember d video of dat warri pastor sleeping wit a woman dat was looking for a child, was dat real or fake?

How about women dat lie flat on the ground and the pastor place a hand on their private area to pray?

How about pastors bathing pple?

Are these all fake?
I don't know about the one that was touching a woman's private. It could be a movie. I didn't watch the sex-video of the other woman because I don't watch sex-clips.

But this one is fake, the woman's hand cannot carry a man's weight without braking. His second leg don't seem to be placed on anything.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Katier00(f): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
xynerise:
PATIENCE and FAITH. You don't need to look far
ok, but dnt you think that sometimes you need assurance, the ppl fall victim because they need someone to tell them everything is fine, u ar blessed, u ar rich, no more sickness n pains
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by bebe2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't know about the one that was touching a woman's private. It could be a movie. I didn't watch the sex-video of the other woman because I don't watch sex-clips.

But this one is fake, the woman's hand cannot carry a man's wait without braking. His second leg don't seem to be placed on anything.

Ok.

U dnt know.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Tannie(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1: The picture is not real.

The picture is very real. This same pastor ask his members to eat grass and they did.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tannie:

The picture is very real. This same pastor ask his members to eat grass and they did.
zoom the pix and take a good look at where the pastor placed his legs.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
What desperation and ignorance can cause humans.......

Eehhhmm, the person that posted that picture get plenty notifications oo and his grammar na gbeemmm...
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Orisirisi.its pastors like this that give people like kanwulia the leverage to make mockery of Christianity and subject it to ridicule with all this funny practices
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by flyca: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
I feel its the same pastor that subjected his congregation to eating grass.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by bebe2(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
flyca: I feel its the same pastor that subjected his congregation to eating grass.

Oh . I remember dat video.

Pple can be gullible, its not their fault.

Na desperation
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by bebe2(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dis one got me laughing grin

Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by ladygogo: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2014
*sigh* Religion is truly the opium of the masses. Nigerians have so overdosed on this opium, going to a rehab won't make a difference.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by ladygogo: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2014
xynerise: Na women dey always fall for the trick na.

Before.. ....Na we get fish brain na. grin grin
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Kanwulia: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: Orisirisi.its pastors like this that give people like kanwulia the leverage to make mockery of Christianity and subject it to ridicule with all this funny practices

You know I don't need pastors on or off NL ke.
All I need is the wandering blokos of the Holy Ghost ! wink
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by SAMBARRY: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

You know I don't pastors on NL ke.
All I need is the wandering blokos of the Holy Ghost ! wink
God doesn't have blokos because he is a spirit. Not just spirit a holy spirit devoid of earthly filth
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Kanwulia: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: God doesn't have blokos because he is a spirit. Not just spirit a holy spirit devoid of earthly filth

Haaaaaaaa!
What a rip off!
So Mary nor even WAKA KAM? wink
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by EfemenaXY: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Tannie:

Ah!

That explains a lot then.

His congregation think like goats, act like goats, so he's just doing the natural thing by treating them (deservedly) like goats. He's just one step away from asking them to drink poison. Mind you, it's been done before. (Eccentric Jim Jones, Nov 18th, 1978. 900+ victims)

Föölishnėss of the highest order.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by SAMBARRY: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

Haaaaaaaa!
What a rip off!
So Mary nor even WAKA KAM? wink
Mary had an immaculate conception meaning she is the only woman who was pregnant without ever having sex
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by bebe2(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Ah!

That explains a lot then.

His congregation think like goats, act like goats, so he's just doing the natural thing by treating them (deservedly) like goats. He's just one step away from asking them to drink poison. Mind you, it's been done before. (Eccentric Jim Jones, Nov 18th, 1978. 900+ victims)

Föölishnėss of the highest order.

yea I think I remember that.

And another convinced his members that it was okay to burn them alive.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by meyri: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't believe in man healing man spiritually speaking. All these deliverance, all night prayer vigil doesn't make sense to me. Sure I pray and pray for others. But all the touching, singing, dancing, screaming, fasting, speaking in tongues I don't entertain. I let God do the delivering.
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by Kanwulia: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: Mary had an immaculate conception meaning she is the only woman who was pregnant without ever having sex

GOBE! Ayakata!!! grin
Na lai-YEE, na LAYEE . . . . Na PINO-KIYO!!!
Original B
GOBE!!!! AYAKATAAAAAAA!!!! cry
Re: How Low Would You Go All In The Name Of Deliverance by SAMBARRY: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2014
Kanwulia:

GOBE! Ayakata!!! grin
Na lai-YEE, na LAYEE . . . . Na PINO-KIYO!!!
Original B
GOBE!!!! AYAKATAAAAAAA!!!! cry
the holy Bible does not lie smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? Please Help!!! / Married And Faithful Club / These 3D Floors Will Blow Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.