Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics (909 Views)

'i’m A Mega Super Star' – Korede Bello Is Tired Of Being Called ‘upcoming’ / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Rihanna Wears Unbuttoned Sheer Shirt-dress To Fashion Show In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics by MusicOga5(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
In an interview with TheNETng, Limpopo crooner, Kcee reacted to criticisms by some fans regarding his style. Kcee says he's a fashion icon & those who criticize him don't know anything about fashion

"As far as I’m concerned those that are talking about my dress sense don’t even know what fashion is all about, they just want to talk, and as a celebrity, people just want to pick on you and say whatever they like. For those that know me very well, if there’s anything that I can boast of, it’s fashion, I don’t joke with it. Most of these talks actually started from pictures I posted on Instagram, and really I got the buzz I needed at that time, so I even went on to post more pictures so people would talk more, and guess what, my followers have increased drastically with all these fashion talks. I don’t even respond to them, I don’t take it serious, I’m happy and making more money, so I’m not loosing anything. If you come to my wardrobe you’ll know what I’m saying, I’m a fashion icon

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE AND TO SEE MORE PICS>>>
http://www.musicoga.com/2014/08/e-news-im-fashion-icon-kcee-reacts-to.html

Re: ‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics by kommiejewel(f): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Whatever makes u sleep at night
Re: ‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics by daisyella: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2014
OK. I'm not a fan though undecided
Re: ‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics by kennyslim1(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
daisyella: OK. I'm not a fan though undecided

I bet you are! If not, what will make you open a Kcee thread to read about it? undecided
Re: ‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics by daisyella: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2014
kennyslim1:

I bet you are! If not, what will make you open a Kcee thread to read about it? undecided

grin sup kennyslim
Re: ‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics by kennyslim1(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2014
daisyella:
grin sup kennyslim

grin I dey babes, you?
Re: ‘i’m A Fashion Icon’ – Kcee Reacts To Fashion Critics by daisyella: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2014
kennyslim1:

grin I dey babes, you?
not bad at all

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Nude Leak - Apple Claims Icloud Was Not Breached In Statement READ!! / [photo] Genevieve Spotted With Wedding Ring. Has She Married Secretly? / Winners List - Channel O Music Video Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.