Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Kogi State University Post Ume Form Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Post Ume Form Is Out (654 Views)

10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes / Lagos State University Post Ume Form is out(LASU Post Ume)07036668372 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State University Post Ume Form Is Out by promisechild(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
OFFICIAL from the Senate Building
COMMENCEMENT OF POST-UTME REGISTRATION:
This is to you all that the University has now released official notice for
the immediate commencement of registration for 2014 Post-UTME
screening. The total fee is N2, 300.00 while registration closes on
12th September, 2014.
The procedure for registration is as follows:
1. Confirmation of your name through the university portal
( www.ksuportal.edu.ng ) for eligibility.
2. Payment of N2, 300.00 at any branch of Zenith Bank into Post
UTME acoount number 1130036448 and obtain a login in PIN.
3. Login with the PIN code on the ksu portal for registration, details
include; names, State and LG origin, faculty/department, course of
study, JAMB
reg. No. and score, passport, phone number and email address.
4. Print out a form containing your details with examination date and
time.
Pls kindly note that candidates with JAMB score below 180 are not
qualify for the screening.
Pass this important information to your friends and relations.
Re: Kogi State University Post Ume Form Is Out by promisechild(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
the portal has not been updated now but come Friday it would have been updated but the sales of the pin is ongoing for any info u can get me on 08139018012
Re: Kogi State University Post Ume Form Is Out by Opepadi: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
promisechild: the portal has not been updated now but come Friday it would have been updated but the sales of the pin is ongoing for any info u can get me on 0813908012
d number is incorrect and pls i did nt chose dem as my 1st cioice,but pls can i apply?
Re: Kogi State University Post Ume Form Is Out by promisechild(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Opepadi: d number is incorrect and pls i did nt chose dem as my 1st cioice,but pls can i apply?
no corrected sorry u can't write d postume

(1) (Reply)

Attend One Of The World's Most Affordable Universities... / I'm In Urgent Need Of Project Materials On This Topic / I Need Help With Further Math Materials. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.