Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls (56394 Views)

10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday That Don't Exist / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by channel190(m): 5:19am On Jan 23, 2015

1. THEY HARDLY STICK TO A PARTICULAR
GUY
2. THEY LOVE GUYS WITH RIDES ( I mean a
nice car, not keke or Machine)
3. THEY SUYA, PEPE SOUP, AND ALL SORT OF
GOODY GOODIES
4. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GUYS THAT SERVES
DIFFERENT PURPOSES
5. 92% OF THEM ARE MATERIALISTIC (Do the
statistics your self)
6. FOR YOU TO TAKE THEM ON A DATE YOU
ARE DEFINATELY THEIR BOYFRIEND/SOME 1
SPECIAL
AS AT THAT MOMENT NO DOUBT
7. THEY ONLY WAY TO SCOPE A KSU BABE IS
BY LIEING TO HER...THEY DONT WANT POOR
BOYS SO YOU HAVE TO PACKAGE YOUR LIES
WELL
8. 90% OF THEM ARE NOT REAL, THEY CAN
FORM, (PACKAGING)
9. THEY CAN'T DO WITHOUT BUMP SHOT AND
MINI SKIRTS AT NIGHT
10. BUT THEY ARE STILL THE BEST IN ALL
UNIVERSITIES

This creative findings was carried out by the one and only KSU blog.

seun please do something about this your spam bot.... Am not a spammer
For now this is all I can say, add ur own list on
the comment box.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by deenAyetu(f): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Hahaha 1st to.... .

I will say something when the mods do it for me..
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by deenAyetu(f): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2015
BTW Emmyk need to see this.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by pelumiakinboye1: 5:46am On Jan 23, 2015
I have met a lot of Kogi people both Male and Female, from the list provided by d OP, they fall into almost all d category. I know I can't judge the whole Kogi with the few people I have met cos the ones have met can LIE!!!!
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ProfGday(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2015
marry kogi woman @ ur own peril especially Kabba women. Quote me and u will see why fowl stopped urinating.

46 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Extom(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
All you did was write two points in different ways. undecided

40 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by bonio: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2015
channel190:

1. THEY HARDLY STICK TO A PARTICULAR
GUY
2. THEY LOVE GUYS WITH RIDES ( I mean a
nice car, not keke or Machine)
3. THEY SUYA, PEPE SOUP, AND ALL SORT OF
GOODY GOODIES
4. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GUYS THAT SERVES
DIFFERENT PURPOSES
5. 92% OF THEM ARE MATERIALISTIC (Do the
statistics your self)
6. FOR YOU TO TAKE THEM ON A DATE YOU
ARE DEFINATELY THEIR BOYFRIEND/SOME 1
SPECIAL
AS AT THAT MOMENT NO DOUBT
7. THEY ONLY WAY TO SCOPE A KSU BABE IS
BY LIEING TO HER...THEY DONT WANT POOR
BOYS SO YOU HAVE TO PACKAGE YOUR LIES
WELL
8. 90% OF THEM ARE NOT REAL, THEY CAN
FORM, (PACKAGING)
9. THEY CAN'T DO WITHOUT BUMP SHOT AND
MINI SKIRTS AT NIGHT
10. BUT THEY ARE STILL THE BEST IN ALL
UNIVERSITIES

This creative findings was carried out by the one and only KSU blog.

seun please do something about this your spam bot.... Am not a spammer
For now this is all I can say, add ur own list on
the comment box.
God bless you for pointing these out. May you grow older than your age mates.

19 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by bonio: 6:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Extom:

It's either it seemed too long for you to read or you reads and forgets what you read.

#Last Bullet, Commenting on threads are not by force.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Extom(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2015
bonio:

It's either it seemed too long for you to read or you reads and forgets what you read.

Who is this one? angry
All the ten points kept saying two things: KSU girls are cheats, and they are gold diggers. undecided

#LastMissile, whoever told you that "the brain finishes when it is used" lied to you.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by deenAyetu(f): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2015
bonio:

By quoting him, you only gave him to opportunity he is looking for. He will just explain further how smart he is in summarizing but dumb in comprehensive passage.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by dahunsy(f): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by jingh(f): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:
marry kogi woman @ ur own peril especially Kabba women. Quote me and u will see why fowl stopped urinating.
oya lemme see d reason

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Noted...so which state shld I marry from then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2015
They are usually Ugly and there sense of dressing is too poor.

19 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Medunah: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Tydies:
U gotta be kidding, most koggi babes have met are always pretty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2015
hmmm! I thought this list was meant for UNIPORT girls. wow! so Kogi girls be like this? and they are so pretty.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ogoplus: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:

Please tell us more......

we need to be guided.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by carik(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Review that number 10 or i see this as a joke

3 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by highchiefpee(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Bros I for like hear your reasons oo cos ma gurl is from kabba
ProfGday:

5 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by uchebest2006(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2015
THEy ARE THE BEST IN TERMS OF WHAT

NA LOCAL BABES DEY THAT SCH JOOR!!!

11 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by deenAyetu(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Tydies:

do you have any female in your family at all?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ogoplus: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
highchiefpee:
Bros I for like hear your reasons oo cos ma gurl is from kabba

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat
Guy, are you sure you are not sick? It seems you need to see a doc ASAP!

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by fharmah(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Tcheeew .......... Who is a kogi .
d points no get different
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by hardbody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Dem sabi fvck join? That's the koko. The rest na regular gist. Babes must form and guys must fall mugu. Only ensure that you don't exhaust your budget. You must wet ground to match am wella.

Quote me and sabi why fowl no dey piss. LOL

9 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by killercute16(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Extom:
3 if you ask me
1.That they are materialistic.
2.That they are spoilt.
3.That they are good liars.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
I hear say the babes Local sha! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by akinsadeez(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2015
interesting
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by dazblak(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
#lol Although dey r beautiful buh.....uhmmm!! I reserve my comment sha
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
its allowed
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Sharon6(f): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Washing!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Maczeelly(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
*open mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Awesome Words You May Not Know / University Of Ibadan 2012/13 Postume & Postgraduate Admission Begins / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.