Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Holy Spirit In Our Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit In Our Home (382 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos) / (photos)a Man Arrested By The Holy Spirit In Synagoge Church Of God. / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit In Our Home by rccgamg: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxyQQegy97Y

John 14:26-27
"26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
"27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Jesus in the Bible passage above was speaking to his disciples about sending the Holy Spirit to them.
The Holy Spirit is a helper, Comforter, Counsellor.

Today we are talking about Jesus in the Family
If we have Jesus in our Families then the Holy Spirit can manifest.

Jesus said, the peace of God I leave with you.
The Peace of God comes from the Holy Spirit, which settles the affairs of our Homes, in our Relationship, in a marriage.

The Holy Spirit brings love, and where there is love there is unity.

He will also remind us of the word of God.

The Holy Spirit will put life into our Families

Romans 8:10
"10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness."

The Holy Spirit brings life and everlasting Joy.
Everlasting life comes only with the Spirit of God.

Romans 8:11
"11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."

These are what the Spirit of God bring to our Home: Joy, Happiness, Harmony, he direct our path, teaches us how to organize our family.

If the Holy Spirit lives in our Home, we have everything.

Romans 8:15
"15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

-The Spirit of God doesn't make us slaves.
He removes fear from our life's.

John 14:27
"27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

-The Holy Spirit helps us in every area that we need him.
1 Corinthians 7:1
"1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman."

-The Holy Spirit helps us live Holy.
Holy living helps us to live a wonderful family.

-The Holy Spirit gives us Hope in God

Romans 6:1
"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?"

Those living in Sin cannot enjoy the presence of the Holy Spirit.

If you are not enjoying the Holy Spirit, search your self.

We need the Holy in our lives to direct our path.

http://www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: No More Shaking Hands As A Sign Of Peace In My Church / India: Hindu Extremists Pass Laws Restricting Christianity / No Faith, No Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.