Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? (12719 Views)

Is There Anything Like White Or Holy Lie(considering Abraham, Isaac & Rahab). / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Holy Spirit Or Holy Ghost: Which Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Navelone: 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
For over a week now, the buzz in Nollywood was the alleged confession of one of the actresses, Camilla Mberekpe who sensationally confessed being a witch on live television. Though it came as a surprise that Mberekpe who made the confession on T. B Joshua’s , Emmanuel TV also confessed that she was responsible for her daughters dwindling career.

TB in his characteristic manner, conducted a deliverance session to cast away the evil spirit. To some, the confession was another Nollywood script but one would ask why she would come in public to make such startling revelation and confession at the detriment of her career and personality?

It is either another script of the African Magic or the celebrated actress was under the influence of the Holy Spirit. In both cases, she was facing powers beyond her natural self, hence, the confession!

Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 13, 2013
Ds is damn really funny
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Tinyemeka(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2013
Navelone: For over a week now, the buzz in Nollywood was the alleged confession of one of the actresses, Camilla Mberekpe who sensationally confessed being a witch on live television. Though it came as a surprise that Mberekpe who made the confession on T. B Joshua’s , Emmanuel TV also confessed that she was responsible for her daughters dwindling career.

Where's the buzz? undecided

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by icebebe(f): 6:39pm On May 13, 2013
Sincerely she looks n act lik a witch soh i won't be surprise if she is
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by geezyk(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2013
LOL at d post... Don't really know wat to say
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by eksbabe(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2013
Like seriously, I have always tot she is a witch. She jes has d look In movies nd I don't like to watch her @all
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Sloganz: 11:19am On May 14, 2013
Ohhh i had forgotten about her, i guess anything to stay relevant.

Witch my Ass. Superstition has held Africans from development for years. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Syenite(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2013
Am not surprised. She plays witch roles in films. She even looks like one.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 14, 2013
Hmmmn only God knows the truth maybe she's a witch or not
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by moshoodn(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2013
Whichever was...

One of those made her to confess!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by sammyyoung2(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2013
grin
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by TrendM: 11:24am On May 14, 2013
The world we know is full of so many ways of making money on the internet, if you have ever tried some and nothing has worked for you then I will tell you to ‘’clear your mind of what was and what will be, see only the task ahead of you’’ which is ‘’How Do You Get Free Financially’’
I am going to be showing so many Nigerians who has suffered online buying materials that are fake, or sometimes having problems with the requirement of making money on some of these materials.
If you have ever bought materials online before and you have not made anything to show for it then you are very lucky to have come across this, and the very interesting and shocking thing is that nobody will charge you 1 naira before having this material, it is completely free
To get this free secrets platform send an email to request@raisingexchange.com and say you want the free how to make 10-50 dollars daily and you will get reply within 1 minutes just refresh your browser and you will see it.
Your time of change has come.

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 14, 2013
If Nigeria were Swaziland
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by venatus25(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2013
na wa o
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Ayoswit(f): 11:32am On May 14, 2013
So because she's an actress, she can't be under d influence of d holyspirit and confess her evil deeds, mtcheeee, prophet T.B Joshua remains a true man of God.

5 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Trendy247: 11:35am On May 14, 2013
Camilla never confessed to being a witch. There was an evil spirit that possessed her and it was the evil spirit that spoke through her. That does not make her a witch. You all should go spiritual and see all the things that go on around you. She took herself to church. Witches don't take themselves to church for deliverance. Witches don't operate that
way. The evil spirit said, not Camilla said, so please let's understand this before we start calling her a witch. Camilla returned to the church the following week to say she has been delivered 'from every bondage of Satan in her life' and her visit to the church had totally transformed her life. Good for her!

6 Likes

Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by okolichibuzor(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2013
dis is nijja for u
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Policewoman(f): 11:38am On May 14, 2013
ONE DOESN'T PLAY WITH SPIRIT AND DEMONS ISH LIKE THAT O!
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by kennyonthrone(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2013
Na dem sabi
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by dopeJemi: 11:38am On May 14, 2013

Nigerians.. She looks like a witch, she looks like dis, pLs I wanna know, Hau do witches Look Like?

1 Like

Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by DAVE5(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2013
who iz camilla mberekpe sef undecided
diz iz d 1st time am hearing dat name
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by redsun(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2013
Either she is crazy or she needs publicity by all means as an actress. At least, of now lot know her. Every publicity is a good publicity for show boys and girls.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Hackomania(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2013
D.A.V.E:
who iz camilla mberekpe sef undecided
diz iz d 1st time am hearing dat name
lol How old are you bros? I'm guessing you were either born sometime around the millennium, or you didn't watch Nigerian motion pictures in the 90s, or you're not Nigerian at all
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by BarryX(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2013
It's called Karma., Nemesis, simple boomerang and all that metaphysical ish. Confession as a concept has been with the catholics since time immemorial, so why beat drums on this one? nothing strikingly new here.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by blackbeau1(f): 11:49am On May 14, 2013
all of the above.
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by 1shortblackboy: 11:52am On May 14, 2013
Abeg who be the woman ? Wetin she do ?
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by DICKtator: 11:53am On May 14, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Where's the buzz? undecided
Have you seen it?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 14, 2013
Op are a learner?? It acted by her and directed by T.B Joshua to woo more passengers to his church. Nobe today nyash begin dey for back o. Otu nne unu ebe ahu
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by ebamma(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2013
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by azpekuliar: 11:58am On May 14, 2013
Could be a publicity stunt, but she had always looked evil to me anyway. She just had it about her....
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On May 14, 2013
smothly: Hmmmn only God knows the truth maybe she's a witch or not
she is a winch
Re: Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? by kaydibs(f): 12:01pm On May 14, 2013
[/color][color=#770077]
eksbabe: Like seriously, I have always tot she is a witch. She jes has d look In movies nd I don't like to watch her @all
I'm sorry how do witches look?

(1) (2) (Reply)

''born Again'' -what Did Jesus Mean? / Eagle Prophet delivers Ernest Opoku from fornication / 5 Reasons Christians Should Share Testimonies In Church - Tunde Korede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.