Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Hot Sales:dry Land- 40ft By 70ft At Arepo VOERA Estate Only N6m - No Agent Pls. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Sales:dry Land- 40ft By 70ft At Arepo VOERA Estate Only N6m - No Agent Pls. (521 Views)

A PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE WITH C of O N6M / List Of Land For Sale At Arepo N.u.j / Who Knows About Land At Arepo - Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sales:dry Land- 40ft By 70ft At Arepo VOERA Estate Only N6m - No Agent Pls. by wealth123: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Voera Estate is the safest Estate in Arepo, 10 minutes drive from Lagos Secretariat with very tight security handled by armed security 24/7. Also only screened and uniformed Okada riders are allowed after 7pm daily.

This dry Plot is almost facing the main road (association road) which will soon be paved with interlocking paving stones and presently has security street Lights. The Neighbourhood is fantastic with cool houses owned by young Bankers and business men.

This land belongs to me and its a corner - piece (its facing two roads)I have a building on one part already facing one of the roads, while this one is facing the second road. I am selling part of it to develop another one i have in Lagos. I want to sell directly to any one that wants to build a family home without the hazzles of Omo Onile or greedy agents.

If you are the blessed one then call me for inspection, the price is N6m fixed No agency fee or Agreement/Legal fees. Full dry plot of land in this estate sells for between N15m to N17m. You are free to find out before calling me. If you are not ready please do not call. Documents are Receipt, Survey and Deed of Agreement.
My numbers: 08130946933, 08090665435.
Re: Hot Sales:dry Land- 40ft By 70ft At Arepo VOERA Estate Only N6m - No Agent Pls. by shinaboy: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
What is the size of the land?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Between 5m To 6m I Need A Land In Abuja / Docherich Best Dealers On Roof Tiles In Lagos Ajah, Call 07062764235 / Plots Of Land At Give Away Price, Limited Plots Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.