Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (2998 Views)

Top Ten Naija Ways (are You A Nigerian Or A Naijan?) / "What Does It Mean To Be A Nigerian Or African?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm are you referring to me?

Don't mind that lady. She is actually a freak. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Don't mind that lady. She is actually a freak. undecided

Lol I actually have no idea what I did wrong undecided Awh well you can't please everyone...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I actually have no idea what I did wrong undecided Awh well you can't please everyone...

She picks quarell with everybody.

Saw her on a thread not long ago.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy:

She picks quarell with everybody.

Saw her on a thread not long ago.

Hmm okay then hehe undecided
Re: . by Atmmachine(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
I live in pennsylvnia,USA
The poorest state in America which is wyoming is better than Nigeria but there is no fun in America..
Nigeria is the place to enjoy If you have the money.

Nigeria is well know here

2 Likes

Re: . by fightforchange1(f): 2:36am On Aug 31, 2014
traware: Its your loss because 'Traware' is a life-changer...a positive life-changer that is

Ok. if he and I don't work I'll Bleep wicha...drop.ur number just in case in my inbox....if ur still up for it.
Re: . by fightforchange1(f): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2014
fightforchange1:

Ok. if he and I don't work I'll Bleep wicha...drop.ur number just in case in my inbox....if ur still up for it.

I'm not really interested in him..so.I'll give you a chance.
Re: . by fightforchange1(f): 2:57am On Aug 31, 2014
fightforchange1:

I'm not really interested in him..so.I'll give you a chance.

15622008503=whatsapp
Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2014
EzeEfuna:

I'm only doing what I know my God would want me to do.

Also, I will NEVER deny that Nigerians are my people. My father and uncle once told me, "Nweze, you along with other youths of Nigeria will be the ones to fix the nation. Use the knowledge that God has blessed you with, and think of home, because Nigeria is the only place that will hold a permanent home for you."

I have always hung onto those words, and I use it to help me go through everything. I know that I will include Nigeria in my future endeavors, but I'm not exactly sure how a 'non-authentic Nigerian' can change the country.

why do you care if Nigerians accept you? I think it shouldn't be an issue with you in goverment. There are people in American goverment that are not Americans.

Some people are just ignorant to change.

1 Like

Re: . by MrsChima(f): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Atmmachine: I live in pennsylvnia,USA
The poorest state in America which is wyoming is better than Nigeria but there is no fun in America..
Nigeria is the place to enjoy If you have the money.

Nig
eria is well know here

you needs to move to a different town if you are not having fun. Real talk

maybe change your friends?
Re: . by Atmmachine(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsChima:

you needs to move to a different town if you are not having fun. Real talk

maybe change your friends?

LOL.
Baybeh.. Pennsylvania is a state for poor people like me.

Do you want me to move to California or New York which is meant for rich people, I can't afford to pay the rent.
If you're willing to pay the rent for me i will move to anywhere you want even to Ireland grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Growing Up As A Kid In Nigeria:- Funny Things You Did, Lets Hear Them. / Why The Ika Nation Can Never Be Likened To Igbos / UNIPORT Student Exposes Her Breast In The Name Of Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.