Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Real & Genuine Soccer Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real & Genuine Soccer Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa. (433 Views)

Algeria, Ghana,South Africa, Senegal - AFCON 2015 Group C / Finally Out: Genuine Soccer Agents Manual. / Egypt 2006 Finals: Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe & Senegal in Group D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real & Genuine Soccer Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa. by samight07(m): 1:58am On Aug 28, 2014
BEWARE OF FAKE SOCCER AGENTS.

This is to let you all who have been asking me when i will be Publishing the Report of the List of the genuine soccer agents that i will be LAUNCHING IT ON MONDAY (01-09-2014). The report will consist of the names, phone numbers, home addresses of all the registered soccer agents in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa. This agents will assess your skills, then if you are good, then you are on your to Europe. This agents will be the one to even sponsor your Trip to Europe without collecting a DIME from you. But really, you must be very good player.
In this case, this report is a MUST HAVE for all aspiring soccer players who want to play there way to Europe.
The Report will be live on Monday (01-09-2014).
Nb: Because of my busy schedule, i might not remember to come back here when it will be finally LIVE. Therefore add me on FACEBOOK.
www.facebook.com/samight06
You can also get intouch with me on +2348094116545

(1) (Reply)

Football Football Football And More Football / Chelsea Will Win The EPL / Tosin Oke Closes His ‘Year Of The Silver’ With Team Africa @ Continental Cup!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.