Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) (1199 Views)

Love Story - A Short Story / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) / Story: A New Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Copyright(c)SammyHoe2013
The short story is about a young girl who was raped at age six and the aftermath of the rape on her psychologically.

Here's it: A young girl called Glory was raped by a man called Harry. The girl's skin was as smooth as Cherry and Blackberry. She was coming from her school when she was raped by Harry. Harry is a wicked fellow who have been raping many innocent girls. This time around, somebody spotted her while he was raping Glory. Larry was the person who saw them in the act. Larry was a single married man, having divorced his wife earlier. He needed money badly to pay for a remarriage. He collected bribe from Harry and decided to keep quiet about the issue.

The wicked man even lit a candle to Glory's face, threatening to kill her if she confessed the dastardly act to any persons on earth. Glory was psychologically affected, such that she was dreaded by the threat. She complied, not telling anybody about it. But she laid a curse on Harry that day, saying that the man would die in a short moment. That same January, something happened; it was a clash between the family of Harry and that of a very old man. The wise old man was defended by his nephews, who fought the armies of Harry and killed him.

After Harry's death, Glory didn't still have the gut to tell anyone about the rape. She feared Harry's threat greatly, even seeing him in her dreams threatening her still.

Glory became promiscuous after the rape and began to do prostitution. She pulled out of school, despite all pleadings from parents and friends. She began to hate every man like cemetery because of the molestation of her childhood and so thought that the only way to repay them all was to offer them sex for money. In such a way, she would be able to milk all men off their monies. She began to have sex with all male persons without caring about getting pregnant because her womb had been damaged during the rape she had with Harry.

Glory began to fall in love with Jerry, the son of Larry who saw the rape. They had sexual intercourse and miraculously, she got pregnant. Jerry wasn't ready to accept the baby because he was not man enough yet. Even Larry his father wouldn't accept that. They attempted to push the pregnancy on another fellow but it didn't work out as planned. Jerry asked her to terminate the pregnancy but Glory was not ready to do that, because the unborn baby in her womb had brought back her lost Glory. She would name him Terry if it came out to be a boy, and if a girl she would christen her Mary. The two lovers ran away from home, fearing what evil Larry could do to them.

Glory's halcyon days had returned. She pleaded and pleaded with Jerry to accept the pregnancy and in the end Jerry accepted. They became happily married eventually and lived happily ever. Then they gave birth to Terry.

culled from "HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS" by SAMMY HOE.
[/b]

[b]Title: I HAVE A LITTLE STORY(POEM)
copyright(c)SammyHoe 2013
I have a little story
Excerpt from my allegory
Hope and Island of Great Glory
It’s all about poor Glory
A very little cherry
Who had a sorry story
While she was just a poor fairy
According to her diary
She met a man so hairy
On a day so bleary
While coming from the library
Built inside her primary
A gentle school solitary
Beside a little poultry
Adjacent a bakery

She heard a luring psaltery
Oozing from a storey
As she was by the storey
Being not so wary
A bulky man so hairy
With a face so scary
Looking very eerie
Jumped out of the storey
And tore apart her saree
And molested her girlry

Then he bent to carry
The crying little berry
Who was once a Mary
To the dirty storey
An uncompleted storey
Beside a clay so miry
Between a lonely quarry
And a dusty factory

He lit a fire so fiery
Close to her eyes so teary
Threatening in fury
That he will surely bury
The sad-looking Glory
If she reveals the story
To any living jury
Living in the country
Or to the infirmary
Farther from the primary

He left her in great hurry
Leaving her system jittery
And her future blurry
Receiving no query
For the deed so gory

With her face so watery
And her mood so wintry
She began to hurry
But when she saw a lorry
She had a thought to tarry
In front of the lorry
To grind her to slurry

Luckily for Glory
A man glimpsed the mystery
And threatened to carry
The odd case to the jury
To be charged with battery
Or to the head so hoary
Who has lived a century
In contrasting rivalry
With the fam'ly of Harry
Who begins the mystery
But with a mere bribery
Of a healthy blackberry
And a confectionary
The talking dictionary
In the name of big Larry
Decides he will now bury
The sad case of poor Glory
A case of treasure robbery
Not thinking it treachery
Since gifts from randy Harry
will do for him to remarry

She becomes now more weary
When she gets the bad story
That if she chose to marry
A baby she'll not carry
For the severe injury
To her tender ovary
And her slender urinary
By the illegal ‘surgery’
In the name of adultery
Committed by bad Harry

Shortly after the scenery
There comes an obituary
Just in that same January
It is that of bad Harry
Fighting for his sanctuary
Backed up by ten cavalry
And ten other infantry
And ten more artillery
Coming from the armoury
Whom he will pay salary
But he ends in mortuary
In the fight of rivalry
Where he has no victory

Despite the death of mad Harry
Nothing changes for sad Glory
Being haunted by her memory
Now hating men like cemetery
And dabbles in harlotry
Playing with it like a lottery
Using it like a cutlery
To cut Tom, Dick and Harry
Lying with all and sundry
She brings to her gallery
Luring them with her tracery
Glommed to her neck like jewelry
Protecting not her womanry
Drooling pleasure like nectary
Yet not having to worry
Since babies she can't carry
No matter her open harlotry

Close to the end of her diary
She crosses her boundary
By loving a ‘cemetery’
Promising him her treasury
Without demanding a usury
She was ready for dowry
Which she will bring in February
Having jettisoned her harlotry
Wanting now to go marry
In what she calls a big ferry
Better than a large dory
Which is extraord’nary

Amazingly comes what to carry
In the womb like jewellery
Happy for her mammary
Glands to be for unborn Terry
Just by her deed with young Jerry
That single night so dreary

But Jerry refuses to marry
The pregnant damsel with long saree
But suggests she should miscarry
The foetus in her she'll soon carry
And then proceed to go marry

But Glory refuses to bury
Alive the seed in her tayberry
Whose coming's making her heart merry
And has turned around her sad mem'ry
To nothing but a history
To bring again her gone glory

To tell you in summary
The latter end of her diary
She ended up her life story
Ensconced in my allegory
Her 'ending-well' life story
By having Jerry to marry

Isn't this a great story? grin grin grin
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by dammygoody(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Can still remember the story in HIG
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by creamyanne: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2014
Owk na, We don show. grin..............cool ryhmes, though I havent read HIG.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Morning bro, front seat here I dey, I'm kEeping two seat for this front seat for later purpose, I go need am later grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Lol
DONMAYOR19: Morning bro, front seat here I dey, I'm kEeping two seat for this front seat for later purpose, I go need am later grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by LarrySun(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice.
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Kaymania(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author] Hmmmm [/quote]
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by edogho(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2014
creamyanne: Owk na, We don show. grin..............cool ryhmes, though I havent read HIG.
seriously? u don miss. its one of sammy's coolest write-ups. go read it and thank me later. this poem is there too.
Sammy, don't make me forget the book now, u didn't say anything again

1 Like

Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wow.

Very good one, boss.

I look forward to developing my poem writing though.
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by stormybucci(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Morning bro, front seat here I dey, I'm kEeping two seat for this front seat for later purpose, I go need am later grin
oya shift 4 me make i siddon
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
stormybucci: oya shift 4 me make i siddon
correct, oya take one space make I keep the other one for somebody......grin
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by stormybucci(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
DONMAYOR19: correct, oya take one space make I keep the other one for somebody......grin
u get mouth jare.. . **Walks majestically 2 d sit with my bobo nd pop corn**
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Kaymania(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
SammyHoe: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Copyright(c)SammyHoe2013
The short story is about a young girl who was raped at age six and the aftermath of the rape on her psychologically.

Here's it: A young girl called Glory was raped by a man called Harry. The girl's skin was as smooth as Cherry and Blackberry. She was coming from her school when she was raped by Harry. Harry is a wicked fellow who have been raping many innocent girls. This time around, somebody spotted her while he was raping Glory. Larry was the person who saw them in the act. Larry was a single married man, having divorced his wife earlier. He needed money badly to pay for a remarriage. He collected bribe from Harry and decided to keep quiet about the issue.

The wicked man even lit a candle to Glory's face, threatening to kill her if she confessed the dastardly act to any persons on earth. Glory was psychologically affected, such that she was dreaded by the threat. She complied, not telling anybody about it. But she laid a curse on Harry that day, saying that the man would die in a short moment. That same January, something happened; it was a clash between the family of Harry and that of a very old man. The wise old man was defended by his nephews, who fought the armies of Harry and killed him.

After Harry's death, Glory didn't still have the gut to tell anyone about the rape. She feared Harry's threat greatly, even seeing him in her dreams threatening her still.

Glory became promiscuous after the rape and began to do prostitution. She pulled out of school, despite all pleadings from parents and friends. She began to hate every man like cemetery because of the molestation of her childhood and so thought that the only way to repay them all was to offer them sex for money. In such a way, she would be able to milk all men off their monies. She began to have sex with all male persons without caring about getting pregnant because her womb had been damaged during the rape she had with Harry.

Glory began to fall in love with Jerry, the son of Larry who saw the rape. They had sexual intercourse and miraculously, she got pregnant. Jerry wasn't ready to accept the baby because he was not man enough yet. Even Larry his father wouldn't accept that. They attempted to push the pregnancy on another fellow but it didn't work out as planned. Jerry asked her to terminate the pregnancy but Glory was not ready to do that, because the unborn baby in her womb had brought back her lost Glory. She would name him Terry if it came out to be a boy, and if a girl she would christen her Mary. The two lovers ran away from home, fearing what evil Larry could do to them.

Glory's halcyon days had returned. She pleaded and pleaded with Jerry to accept the pregnancy and in the end Jerry accepted. They became happily married eventually and lived happily ever. Then they gave birth to Terry.

curled from "HOPE AND THE ISLAND OF GREATNESS" by SAMMY HOE.
[/b]

[b]Title: I HAVE A LITTLE STORY(POEM)
copyright(c)SammyHoe 2013
I have a little story
Excerpt from my allegory
Hope and Island of Great Glory
It’s all about poor Glory
A very little cherry
Who had a sorry story
While she was just a poor fairy
According to her diary
She met a man so hairy
On a day so bleary
While coming from the library
Built inside her primary
A gentle school solitary
Beside a little poultry
Adjacent a bakery
She heard a luring psaltery
Oozing from a storey

As she was by the storey
Being not so wary
A bulky man so hairy
With a face so scary
Looking very eerie
Jumped out of the storey
And tore apart her saree
And molested her girlry

Then he bent to carry
The crying little berry
Who was once a Mary
To the dirty storey
An uncompleted storey
Beside a clay so miry
Between a lonely quarry
And a dusty factory

He lit a fire so fiery
Close to her eyes so teary
Threatening in fury
That he will surely bury
The sad-looking Glory
If she reveals the story
To any living jury
Living in the country
Or to the infirmary
Farther from the primary

He left her in great hurry
Leaving her system jittery
And her future blurry
Receiving no query
For the deed so gory

With her face so watery
And her mood so wintry
She began to hurry
But when she saw a lorry
She had a thought to tarry
In front of the lorry
To grind her to slurry

Luckily for Glory
A man glimpsed the mystery
And has threatened to carry
The odd case to the jury
To be charged with battery
Or to the head so hoary
Who has lived a century
In contrasting rivalry
With the fam'ly of Harry
Who begins the mystery

But with a mere bribery
Of a healthy blackberry
And a confectionary
The talking dictionary
In the name of big Larry
Decides he will now bury
The sad case of poor Glory
A case of treasure robbery
Not thinking it treachery
Since gifts from randy Harry
will do for him to remarry
She becomes now more weary
When she gets the bad story
That if she chose to marry
A baby she'll not carry
For the severe injury
To her tender ovary
And her slender urinary
By the illegal ‘surgery’
In the name of adultery
Committed by bad Harry

Shortly after the scenery
There comes an obituary
Just in that same January
It is that of bad Harry
Fighting for his sanctuary
Backed up by ten cavalry
And ten other infantry
And ten more artillery
Coming from the armoury
Whom he will pay salary
But he ends in mortuary
In the fight of rivalry
Where he has no victory

Despite the death of mad Harry
Nothing changes for sad Glory
Being haunted by her memory
Now hating men like cemetery
And dabbles in harlotry
Playing with it like a lottery
Using it like a cutlery
To cut Tom, Diick and Harry
Lying with all and sundry
She brings to her gallery
Luring them with her tracery
Glommed to her neck like jewelry
Protecting not her womanry
Drooling pleasure like nectary
Yet not having to worry
Since babies she can't carry
No matter her open harlotry

Close to the end of her diary
She crosses her boundary
By loving a ‘cemetery’
Promising him her treasury
Without demanding a usury
She was ready for dowry
Which she will bring in February
Having jettisoned her harlotry
Wanting now to go marry
In what she calls a big ferry
Better than a large dory
Which is extraord’nary

Amazingly comes what to carry
In the womb like jewellery
Happy for her mammary
Glands to be for unborn Terry
Just by her deed with young Jerry
That single night so dreary
But Jerry refuses to marry
The pregnant damsel with long saree
But suggests she should miscarry
The foetus in her she'll soon carry
And then proceed to go marry

But Glory refuses to bury
Alive the seed in her tayberry
Whose coming's making her heart merry
And has turned around her sad mem'ry
To nothing but a history
To bring again her gone glory

To tell you in summary
The latter end of her diary
She ended up her life story
Ensconced in my allegory
Her 'ending-well' life story
By having Jerry to marry

Isn't this a great story? grin grin grin
[/b]

Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Kaymania(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
SammyHoe: Lol

bro, pls i wish to copy and paste this mindblowing work on my fb wall..i'd be grateful if you could grant my wish

NoYabz
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kaymania:

bro, pls i wish to copy and paste this mindblowing work on my fb wall..i'd be grateful if you could grant my wish

NoYabz

You mean you wanna do copy and pay ste? L grin l
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by dammygoody(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
SammyHoe:

Actually, that was what I thought he meant, so that when the pay is paid, it can be shared equally...*winks and runs out-*
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
dammygoody: Actually, that was what I thought he meant, so that when the pay is paid, it can be shared equally...*winks and runs out-*
cheesy
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by creamyanne: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
edogho: seriously? u don miss. its one of sammy's coolest write-ups. go read it and thank me later. this poem is there too..

make I kuku bookmark am na... Hope to thank u later baws
Re: I Have A Little Story ( A Short Story/ Poem) by Kaymania(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
SammyHoe:

yes

(1) (Reply)

reasons why you are friendless / Twist Of Fate / The Guy Zainab Killed (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.