Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) (13955 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story / Story: A New Dawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Welcome
I am new here and I am very passionate about writing. please encourage me by not been stingy with your likes, comments, shares, controversial statements and what have you ....
Thanks as I start my story....
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, in any manner, in any form whatsoever, is PROHIBITED.
@halexander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Our love story
Episode 1
It was a bright friday with street lights and florescent bulbs, music rocking every corner on every street, road sides filled with harlots with social amenities as they call it, lagos state as they say is the land of enjoy ment.
A red ferrari 550 parked on seeing a beautiful lady by the road side,hefty as he is called a dark tall hefty man wearing a brown gucci t-shirt came down and looked at the lady wearing a yellow gown lustfully "Hi cutie, my boss would like to see you" he said. "Do i look like one of those cheap stakes you pick up by the road side" she shouted. "Its not like that lady" he assured "my boss just want to talk to you thats all" he said,as she walked towards the owners corner of the car, the car's door opened wide and down came a very charming man nicolas he had a lovely suit on, "what's your name" he asked, "my name is jessica badmus, and as you can see i am stuck, and trying to get a bike xo if you dont mind excuse me" she replied, he smiled "my name is nicolas, nice to meet u" he said, "there nothing good about meeting you mr nicolas, nothing i repeat i need to leave here before it's dark" she shouted, "okay can i help you home, please, anywhere you wanna go to i will take you", he said, she laughed "NO!!!, i am not interested" she shouted, "i'm not seeing you like a prostitute, i just can't see you here and leave, you need help even if you dont want to accept it", he explained, "bike" she shouted as she waved her right hand while running towards the motorcycle's direction unfortunately the motorcycle didnt stop. jesica was angry and frustrated so the charge towards nicolas, "you see what you caused for christ sake, can you see, you made me miss my one way ticket home" she shouted, nicolas just smiled and turned his wrists to check the time, "10pm" he exclaimed, "i dont really think you will get a bike at this time anymore,more so you have two tickets, one just left, and one is standing in from of you,i am not forcing you alrite, but you might as well re-consider" he stated, "alright! alright! I am going to ijaiye". She exclaimed, "lovely, hop in cutie", he said and smiled
Jesica and nicolas both entered the car, jesica felt so shy, she kept on staring outside the car via the windows,nicolason the other hand smiled and brought out a play station portable from his bag already placed on the chair to entertain himself, he knew if he moved close to Jesica she might feel uncomfortable, with the PSP on his hand he smiled and thought, "most ladies, merely seeing my car would bend to lick my feets let alone see my good looks, i'm suprised, i want to know her", "i will drop there" she said politely, Rider you heard her, stop! Nicolas exclaimed, the driver automatically stopped, while nicolas came down and opened the door for Jessica, she smiled and came down, "why the gentleman pretence", she asked, "i dont need to pretend about being a gentle man i was born one", he replied, "can i ask you for a favour" he asked, "if it's my cell phone number you want i don't give it to strangers", she said, nicolas smiled "actually that's what i want, but please give it to me", he pleaded, she sighed "okay lets do it this way, this is my pin add me on bbm 23456AB",she suggested, okay we'll see then, nicolas said, jesica turned and walked into the street with the insription bola avenue she waved to nicolas, who smiled and hoped into his car after adding jessica to his bbm contacts -to be continued-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] Our love story
Episode 2
As nicolas entered his car, he looked outside via the window, stared across, he knew he wouldn't see her but he did it anyways, Rider broke the silence, "boss, we should not have dropped her now, who is gonna lay on your bed tonite, or are you making tonight a sex free one", Rider questioned, nicolas smiled "Rider, the reason i gave you that alias was because of your skills in driving, but still never question my orders" nicolas stated "anyways i have no intention of staying the night witout a massage, but that girl was different, i am keeping an eye on her" nicolas said, "Rider slow down" he shouted as he noticed a dark lady in a red short mini gown, "will you love to come with me to my mansion sweedie" nicolas asked as he lowered his windows blades, "i would love too" she said as she opened the back right hand side door to the ferari, "i love your car" she complimented, as she repeatedly winked and smiled lustfully at nicolas, "hugh" he sighed and asked "you are one of them rite", "as in, i dont understand you" she answered, "you can at least tell me ur name before we, hmm", nicolas asked, "my name is sandra" she replied, nicolas closed the gap between,grabbedher waist and dragged her close, slowly kissed her clavicle, and whispered "i hope you are as sweet as you look", sandra looked at him smiling "you wont regret a tiny little bit of me" she said.
Both bodies rubbed over each other for hours, the car arrived at a white house or white mansion for an understatement,the house had a black gate and a white fence puhhhnnn! Puhhhnnn! Rider jammed the horns of the vehicle, "just use the fucking remote" nicolas shouted, "sorry boss" Rider pleaded, as he picked up the remote from the safe ajacent hefty's chair,and jammed his thumb on it, gently the gate opened, Rider zoomed in, smiled, gently got down "boss will u be coming in" rider asked, "i dont tink so" nicholas replied, hefty came down from the vehicle, and beside the car, nicolas projected his head out the window, "hefty enough guarding today" nicolas said, "aiit boss" hefty said as he went into the house, sandra reached out for her bag and brought out a desert eagle pistol, she smiled "i need the key to your ferrari" she said as she pointed the gun to nicolas, who laughed at the discovery, "you want to rob a thief rite" he asked "you must be mistaken he added as he leaned towards her abit causing her to lose balance, hits her hands upwards and retreives the gun wit ease, "you are such a lousy thief" he said smiling, "okay let's do it this way, i wont kill u, get down from my car, and take to ur heels fool" he commanded, sandra ran out of the gate, she was so scared, she managed to get a motorcycle, and off she went
--Back at the house--
Nicolas went inside his house, climbed the stairs, took a right turn and got to his living room which was filled with 19 members of his gang, some were smoking, some drinking, some pacing, nicolas clapped twice and opened the door to his right, everyone stood and followed him immediately, scorpion was the last to enter so he closed the door behind him.
"like i told you before our first operation, i am on revenge flames, there are 5 people on my list, these people made me lose my childhood to suffering,its time for them to pay" nicolas stated, "look at the plan on the table people" nicolas commanded, on the table, there layed a detailed plans of a building, it entrance, exits and rooms.
"I and scorpion takes two rooms in the hotel close to adebayo group of companies, we take out all the securities on guarding duty with sleeping doses, python, whale, spider, and king drag thier bodies to the nearest room, and put on thier uniforms, and then you pass the rest of us in" nicolas informed "i wont kill him but i will him into great debt that will cause his death" he said, "so how do we put him in debt with this mission sir" pudent a female member of the gang asked "very simple" nicolas replied looking straight into her eyes, he smiled and turned his back, "we change thier whole ventilation system, and replace it with that gas i brought in just now, pudent you go in with two face masks you wear one and give one to the person holding the key to the company safe, thats all, you know what to do from there" he concluded. The whole gang clapped for thier boss, and echoed "brilliant plan sir", nicolas looking less concerned added mr adebayo just borrowed a trillion naira, which he plans on using it for business which would yeild much interest, he was given 4 years to pay up his loan, i want to see how he gets out of this, meeting dismissed. The whole gang dissapeared in no time and nicolas was left alone with his thoughts...
--to be continued--
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
You guy should comment now at least criticize
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by chinonyinye: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
nice write up.
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Our love story
Episode 3
It was a windy monday morning,8am, an xtera jeep containing two people turns towards its left facing an hotel, which had an insciption on its bill board "stardust hotel" nicolas gently presses his palm on his steering wheel causing his vehicle's horn to ring out loud, "puuunnn punnnnn punnnnn", immediately the gate to the hotel opened by gliding towards the left as nicolas drove in colected a vehicle tag and parked, he and scorpion came down both with brief cases, nicolas wore a perry ellis dual botton suit with a black cochise suede lace up shoe, and scopion on the other hand wore a la mart one botton suit with a black depally shoe, they both walked side by side scorpion sighted the entrance led the way and opened the door, nicolas entered and scorpion followed closing the door behind him, "welcome sirs" the security man at the door greeted as he pointed showing them to the receptionist, "good morning sirs, how may i help you" she said smiling, "we need two rooms miss" nicolas replied as he gazed lustfully at the receptionist, "we have, single rooms for 30 thousand naira, double rooms for 50 and first class suites for a 100" she added, nicolas dipped his hand into his left pocket brought out his black david wej wallet, opened it and brought out a first bank atm, pointed it to the receptionist, "two first class suites, we are expecting nobody okay" nicolas said as he picked up the keys to thier room, gave one to scorpion and winked at the receptionist.
They made for the stairs, and turned rite, nicolas looked at the key holder with the inscription "12a" he found his door and smiled, "what yours" he asked scorpion who was merely following his boss, "errm 12b sir" scorpion replied, "meet me on the deck in five minutes" nicolas commanded. They both went into thier rooms. Nicolas came out wearing a black mask holding his brief case, without his suit, he paced to the deck, found a cliff, where he layed his brief case and opened it, he stopped for a minute and brought out his dismantled sniper, he fixed it bit after bit after a minute, he put the sniper on the edge of the building looked through the sniper scope, "boss i am here" scorpion stated, how many people are on guarding duty today" nicolas asked still looking through sniper scope, "six sir" scorpion answered, "one, two, thrrree, four, fffive, oh where is the last, got you", nicolas murmured as he shot down the guards one after the other, scorpion reaches into his pocket brings out a nokia lumia and dials a number, "its time" scorpion said as he threw away the fone. at adebayo group of companies, four hefty men entered through the gates undressed and draged bodies of the unconcious security guard into the room meant for guards during siesta breaks, in minutes they looked like security guards.
Five minutes later, a black van hooted at the entrance to the company, the gate was opened and the van in reverse drove into the company, immediately the back door to the van flew open, five men dressed in a blue outfits {like that of a construction worker} came out, two holding a tool box each while the remaining three had gas cylinders with them, 10 minutes later, they all returned into the van, pudent then came down holding two nose filters ran into the company wearing one, she sighted mr dapo from afar about to lose balance, she quickly dashed towards him gave him the mask to wear, she put his hands around her neck and helped him out of the building, she took the key from him, as she was about to leave him, he placed his hands on her arm to draw her back, "powww" her fist landed on his face causing him to lie unconcious on the ground, pudent went back into the company with an empty bag, went to the companies strong hold opened the door, she found a safe opened it with the keys and found a pile of dollars, she packed all of it into the bag, ran outside, tossed the bag to the back of the vehicle, sat down beside rider, "zoooooommmmm" the van drove out as fast as it could out of the company..
Back at stardust hotel
Nicolas and scorpion viewing the whole scene via a binoculars "good job" he said carrying his already packed briefcase and stormed into his room followed by scorpion
Back at adebayo group of companies
The whole place looks deserted aside mr dapo whom was still sleeping on the floor, the imposters had all left, and had taken every item used along with them even the facial mask on mr dapo, the security guards had been dressed up by the hefty men that came in earlier and were put on chairs at thie duty points. "Puuuhnnnnnnn" mr adebayo's chevrolet hooted at the gate, "what is taking so long" he shouted, after a couple of minutes he got down and went inside on foot angrily, "who is this on the floor" he questioned, reaching for dapo's face, "dapo! Dapo! Mogbe what are you doing on the floor" he asked frightenly, "the key to the strong hold" dapo said in a weak voice, mr adebayo on hearing this charged into the building ran straight into the strong hold, "its gone, every tin is gone" he said as he fainted
Back at stardust
There was a knock at the door, the door with the inscription "12a", nicolas stood up from his bed moved towards the door, "who is that" he asked, a tiny female voice answered behind the door, "its me emily" the receptionist answered, he opened the door to let her in, "i never remembered asking for your name at the reception" he stated, as he moved close to her, he kissed her, carried her on his bed, ohhh it was a blissful afternoon
--to be continued--
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Damiewonder(f): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
update pls
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by vonn(f): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by vonn(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice story u have here but.......

Work on ur spacings.
Spacings make reading easier.

punctuations matter a lot. Know when to use ur fullstops and commas. Quotation marks to indicate when an individual is talking.

Then cross-check for wrong spellings before updating.

I think you should also try to step up in your descriptions. Take your time to explain.....but don't make it too long that it becomes boring.

Also visit other threads to see how the writers make their own constructions and choice of words.

So far, the story is good.
Keep it up.
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2014
nice write up
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
great interesting story
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Our love story
Episode 4
At nicolas's house
Nicolas was in his jacuzi, having a warm bath, "how about giving my crew, a weekend to themselves, sounds cool " he thought, he stood up from the water and picked up his towel,he dryed his body by mopping it with his towel, he turned and went for the door, grabbed its handle pushed it down and went in, it was a very large room, containing, a king size bed, a large wardrobe, a plasma, a console, and a sound system in it's right positions, he smiled and sat on his bed close to his wardrobe, he stretched his hand foward pulled forward the door to his wardrobe, "where should i start from" he thought,
Minutes later
Nicolas came out wearing a jack & jones short sleeve polo and a jack and jones sweat shorts, with an adidas sliper opened the door leading to the living room, took a left turn, and another right, he opened the door to the bar, an took a seat, stretched his hands and picked a bottle of henessy, he picked a glass cup and poured himself a drink, he raised his eye brows and sighted pudent leaving the living room, "pudent" he called out, she looked back and answered "yes boss", nicolas took a sip of his drink, "tell the rest, you all have the weekend to yourselves", he stated as he poured more alcohol into his glass, pudent smiled and nodded, she turned and continued her journey out of the living room, "and tell rider to come immediatelly" he included, he picked up the remote to his dstv and changed the channel to channel news,
Mr adebayo was being questioned right in his company
A female voice: sir, how did it happen, as in how did the whole robbery take place
Mr abedayo: I cant say for sure, i was not around, i went for a meeting, and before i came back, it was all gone, my life savings, everything, gone, (talking using a shaky voice)
The female voice: i'm sorry sir, but sir like how much are talking about.
Mr adebayo: two trillion naira (he lied)
The female voice: thats a huge amount of money, why wasnt it taken to the bank sir
Mr adebayo: it was supposed to be taken to the bank that very day
The female voice: hmmm, i dont know what to say but i am very sure, the police will apprehend the theives and get back your money
Nicolas picks up the remote and turns off his decoder, rider approaches th bar, "sir, i heard to called for me" rider said, standing close to nicolas, "how much was recovered from the safe four days ago" nicolas asked, "one trillion sir" rider replied, nicolas stood up pocketed and smiled looking at the celing, "he wants double, i'm sorry coz u wont get any" nicolas said, he looked at rider turned his wrist to check the time on the rolex, "rider, we are going to victoria island by six, go get ready, i heard there are some fun places there where one can relax", nicolas said, rider nodded and made for his room, leaving nicolas alone drinking
Hours laters
"which car should we go with" rider asked as he sighted his nicolas coming into the living room, "hmm the convertible, i am thinking of being a little rough today" nicolas answered.
They both continued talking till they got outside, rider went into the garage drove out a kelley convertible, nicolas entered and and out they drove.
--to be continued--
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Our love story
Episode 5
Uncountable number of cars lined up along a tarred road, an hectic hold up was caused by a trailer carrying cartons of cigarette, which had stopped up front, a kelley convertible finished the line, a camry followed and so on.
In the convetible
Nicolas stood up holding the windscreen blade, he sat down back looking a bit disappointed he looked at rider, reached into his pocket and brought out his wallet,he opened it and brought out two pieces of a thousand naira note, "rider, dont let me spoil your break, okay, take this and head back home, i'll pass through a short cut at that corner, have fun and head back home, when i am through, rider took the money come down, he waved down for a motorcycle which took him home, nicolas moved to the driver's seat and turned away from the tarred road into a muddy street. five minutes later nicolas sighted a lady afar, as her hand bag was snatched by a hooligan, the hooligan ran towards nicolas's car, nicolas held him by the belt came down from his vehicle and faced him, "guy who you be, wetin you want, shey you won die" were the questions asked by the hooligan, "just return the bag thats all i want" nicolas replied, the hooligan puched nicolas on the face causing nicolas to smile and bleed by the side of his lip, nicolas released his grip on the hooligan's belt, gave him a spinning heel kick on his face, which sent the hooligan to the ground, nicolas stepped on the hooligan's back, "you should not have gone that fool" nicolas stated , he threw the bag in his car, and jumped on his seat zoomed to the snatching scene, "do i know you" he asked as he stretched forth the bag to owner, "i dont think so" she replied as she uses her hand to remove dust from her bag by hitting it simultaneously,"thank you very much" she added looking at nicolas, "oh my God you are bleeding" she exclaimed as she went close to the car touching his lips, "i am so sorry" she added apologetically,"okay lets do it this way i will pay for your hospital bill, i own you one, there is a clinic down the road there" she suggested, "hmm, you dont need to bother yourself i can fix myself" nicolas said smiling "what's your name" nicolas asked "my name is jessica badmus" she replied, nicolas smiled bend his head and looked back at her, "i knew i met u before" nicolas said smiling "do you remember, red ferrari ten pm, stucked on the street, dropped you home" nicolas spoke disjointedly to make jessica understand, "oooooh i remember mr nicolas, sturborn, persistent young man" jessie added in a funny manner, "we meet again" nicolas said smiling "how about me getting cell phone number now young miss" nicolas asked, she nodded her head and called out "0 8 0 3 4 7 5, one, eight, eighty-six", nicolas brought out his phone and touched the numbers appearing on its screen as called by jessica, "about you owing me one, how about dinner, saturday eight pm" nicolas asked smilling "i wooont" she tried to reject the offer, nicolas cuts in " dont forget you owe me" nicolas said and smiled starts his car changes the gear "i'll call you" he added as he zoomed off, "he is such a proud jerk" she said as she opened her bag, she took her purse and found out that she had 10 thousand naira more, she frowned and called out for a motorcycle which stopped in front of her, she climbed to her destination.
Nicolas went to a club house around Victoria island drank a little watched ladies twerk, danced and went home to crash, "it has been Long I had crazy fun" He said
-- to be continued--
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2014
vonn:
Nice story u have here but.......

Work on ur spacings.
Spacings make reading easier.

punctuations matter a lot. Know when to use ur fullstops and commas. Quotation marks to indicate when an individual is talking.

Then cross-check for wrong spellings before updating.

I think you should also try to step up in your descriptions. Take your time to explain.....but don't make it too long that it becomes boring.

Also visit other threads to see how the writers make their own constructions and choice of words.

So far, the story is good.
Keep it up.

Tanks a lot, I will keep that in mind
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Wat a nyc write up kip it up
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Cybershow:
Wat a nyc write up kip it up
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Our love story
Episode 6
It was a cool saturday night at ESTACO SUITE, eight pm to be precise, nicolas sitting on a fancy dinning chair putting on a la mart black and white one button suit, with a depally shoe, turns his wrist looked at his wrist watch, he nodded tapped his feet and smiled, "she doesnt even keep to time, xo inconsistent" he thought
Fifteen minutes later
Nicolas stood up turned round with anger hits his chair with his feet, "i have never been kept on hold by anybody not to talk of a girl" he murmured with anger, he put the chair back to its position and made for the door, jessica came in almost immediately, she wore an AX Paris Lace Overlay Cream Midi Dress with a C'M Paris Flower detailed Court Shoes she looked like an angel, as nicolas sighted her his nerves went calm, moved towards her held her by hand and offered her a sit, he sat down too, he stared at her " am i falling in loov, no it cant be " he thought, "stop staring at me" jesica cuts in, "sorry, my manners" nicolas said apologetically,nicolas called the waitress standing close to thier row, she gives them both one menu list each and stood beside them to retreive it , on the menu list were different kind of food with thier prices in front of it, jesica looks at her's and dropped it almost immediately, "the cheapest food on this thing is about two thousand, chai" she thought, nicolas marked a pizza and a smoothie, and handed his menu list over to the waitress, he looked at jessica "are you not ordering anything" he asked her, jessica looked at him and smiled, "i dont want to eat anything maybe a soft drink would be nice, i already ate at home (she lied )" nicolas noticing this, ordered chicken and potatoes for her, and gave her menu list to the waitress, who left immediately.
"why did you keep me waiting" he asked faking anger, "i am soooo sorry i never wanted to keep you waiting, it was traffic" she replied smiling, "okay, lets forget that, i want as you a question, who is jessica badmus" nicolas asked jessica replied and their conversation continued, food was served they ate and continued their chatting
Thirty minutes later
"It's late, i need to get home" she informed nicolas, "okay no problem lead the way" he stated, they both stood up and walked majestically toward the exit
Outside the resturant a black vitara jeep zoomed in, two armed robbers came down and charged into the resturant, "put ur heads down everybody, no heads up" the leader of the gang shouted as the other robber holding a bag made for the counter, opened the bag, "where is all the fucking money" he shouted as he pointed an ak 47 riffle to the cashier's head making the cashier afraid, nicolas and jessica too were on the floor
Five minutes later they had finished with the packing of the money and were about to leave, nicolas sighted a mopping stick close to them ,"you arent through here" nicolas informed as he stood up, he raised both hands and went closer to the thieives he raises the mopping stick with great force causing it to hit the riffle held by the gand leader, he charged towards the other thief bends and passes through to his side collects his riffle by hitting him away, he throws the riffle to the head of the gang leader causing him to fall he picks up both riffles and the bag of money, the thieves ran out, jumped into thier vehicle and zoomed off, every body in the resturant, clapped for him, he berely smiled looking less concerned, he puts the bag on the counter and droped the guns, jessica was already on her feet staring at nicolas, "are you still going home or not" nicolas said as he made for the door, jessica followed, he opened the door to his chevrolet, stretching foward his hand "ladies first" he said, jessica smiled and sat down, nicolas turned to the other side of the car and sat too, he started the engine changed the gear drove out of the restaurant. "Where did you learn all those tricks you performed at the resturant" jessica asked ,"hmm, i learnt a little karate while growing up" he said smiling,they continued thier discussion for minutes, smiling, and laughing. Nicolas dropped her off rite in front of her house, when he got home, he came down and tossed the key to the vehicle to rider who was out drinking some beer, "pack the car for me abeg" nicolas said pleading as he went into his house, he met pudent on the way, "no lady today oga" pudent asked teasing her boss, "not in the mood" nicolas replied, he passed through the living room made to his room and jumped on it.
Outside nicolas's house
Pudent and rider drinking, smoking and talking, "who did nicolas meet today" pudent asked rider, "i seems its that jessica girl we met one night like that" rider replied looking less concerned, "what made you ask such a question" rider questioned looking at pudent, "oga is different ooo, e be like say the guy don dey fall" pudent replied, rider burst into laughted "fall wetin no add love oo nicolas and love are anonymous abeg" rider stated in a laughing manner, thier conversation continued till about 11pm they both dismissed each other and went to bed..
--to be continued--
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Our love story
Episode 7
Jessica was found in nicolas's room wearing a pink Linx 3/4 Sleeve Mini gown, sitting by the edge of his bed, nicolas entered with a towel around his neck and a sweat short, he jumped on the bed, drew jessica close, "i love u" he wispered as he kissed her all over, on the neck and on the chick, nicolas dragged her up by her shoulders pushed her to the nearest wall he put his palms under her lowers jaws and kissed her passionaltely, jessie put her palms too under nicolas's jaw too,the kissing continued, until nicolas removes his hand from her jaw and grabs her by her hips causing her to gasp, she released herself from his grip and turns her back pointing at her zipper, nicolas quickly closes the gap, and draws down the zip to the gown, carries her by her waist and drops her on the bed, nicolas breaths heavily, looking starved, he buries his head under her lower jaw, he witdraws his hands from her waist and puts his hand at the edge of the gown, nicolas wakes up gasping for breath, he looked around noticed his wall clock and scaterred bed, he stood up "3pm" he murmured as he made for the bar. He picked up a glass and a bottle of whisky, he poured himself a glass full, looking haunted, "am i in love, i dont want to be, or my God, wats happening" he lamented, he gulped the whole glass, went into his room searched his fone compartment and brought out his white blackberry bold 5 smartfone scrolled through his contacts, he saw jessica badmus online, he smiled
Nicolas: hi jessie
Jessie: how are you doing
Nicolas: am fine, just woke up actually, i had a bad dream
Jessie: eeya, sorry, how bad was it
Nicolas: the dream was a good one, the only bad thing about it was that it finished at the wrong time
Jessie: if i may ask, wat was the dream about
Nicolas: hmmm, scratch that, i really want to see you
Jessie: why, i came for dinner only because you helped me
Nicolas: please i am begging you, on my knees here,
Jessie: okay where are we meeting then
Nicolas: the cinema's
Jessie: which
Nicolas: silverbird
Jessie:okay, what time
Nicolas: by 5
Jessie: alrite, it better be important
Nicolas tosses his fone on the bed, goes into the bathroom takes a shower, he comes out of his room wearing a Benetton Short Sleeve Striped Polo and a T Traxx Washed Bermuda Shorts he took the key to his ferrari rushed down the stairs passed by pudent and rider and berely waved, he went to garage and zoomed off, "wetin i tell you rider" pudent said in a teasing manner, rider stood there looking anstonished
--to be continued--
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by VigorousV(f): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2014
wow am lovin dz story...first stori i wil folow since nairaland's meltdown...nxt update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
I swear i dae gbadun u o
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Our love story
Episode 8
Nicolas in his ferrari drove into the cinema, turned left and packed, he took his time in his vehicle before coming down minutes later, it was 4:35, nicolas knowing he had to wait, joined the queue, and in twenty minutes he was the next to be attended to, xo he bought two tickets to watch the movie, "titanic", he took them from the cashier and left the queue, minutes later jesica dropped off a bike outside the gate of the building, she hurriedly walked at first, but when she sighted nicolas, she slowed down her locomotion. The sun showed on her making her gliter in it's rays, with a little breeze, making her hair swerve across her face, nicolas stared at her, and couldnt say a word, he stretched his hand parting her hair from her face, "you look stunning" nicolas murmured, "what did you just say" jessie asked raising an eye brow, "i wasnt talking to you" nicolas answered wit a grin, "you know what lets go in and continue this conversation" he suggested, stretched his hand to recieve hers, they both walked into the cinemas giggling,
few hours later
Nicolas and jessie came out of the cinemas smiling, they both walked to the parking lot, "now to the reason my i called you here " nicolas talked summoning courage, "i think i am falling in love with you" nicolas added bowing his face in a shy manner, "i am a straight foward person and wouldnt beat around the bush, especially to you" jessie stated looking serious, "i have uncertain feelings about you, part of me wants to care, part sees you like an egomaniac", nicolas dragges jessie close and kisses her, she pushed him back, thought for a second and returns the kiss, nicolas stopped the kiss, "did part of you know i would do that" he said after the kiss with a grin, suddenly tears fell from jessie's eye's, she turned away about to run, nicolas held her by the hand, "i cant do this" she said as tears ran down her face, "why not, at least you feel for me" he pleaded,"its not what i feel now, its what i felt before" jessie said in a sorry manner, "please dont say that" nicolas said, "okay, usually dont tell people this story but here it is, i had sex once" jessie lamented, "its a good thing, i used to have it everyday, untill i stopped when i met you, i even heard it was ordained by God" nicolas said half sympathetic, half naugthy, "i know, it's just that, i was forced, raped, it was not my free will" she lamented with tears dripping down her face, "so who did this" he asked with a stern look, "the former minister for petroleum resources, mr elvins adebayo, when i was fifreen" she muttered in tears, "who did you call it" nicolas asked not expecting an answer, he pounded his fist repeatedly.
Without saying a word nicolas walked jessie into the car, drove her home, turned and drove into his home parked and went straight into his room without paying attention to the people he met on his way, charged into his layout/training ground, shooting the heads of manikins kilometers away,
"did she break his heart" rider asker scorpion, "i dont know, but i have a feeling we will be informed.
-- to be continued --
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dae gbadun u o..kip it up guy
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by merit12(f): 2:15am On Dec 24, 2014
Before I. Open my eyes closes am

Come finish this story
Or we go ban u
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by merit12(f): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Sowie the story just dey sweet u put sugar?

Come finish this story
Or we go ban u
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg kip dix tin rollin na
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2014
merit12:

Sowie the story just dey sweet u put sugar?

Come finish this story
Or we go ban u

Abeg no ban me ooo
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2014
Our love story
Episode 9
Nicolas punched punching bags, shot arrows and shot through the heads, necks and hearts of manikins, nicolas went toward the wall pounded his fist on the emergency button, and waited for his crew to appear, they ran in, seconds later surrounding thier boss wearing karate-gis, they formed a circle round him, it was a training meant for saturdays, "but its not saturday" this was what ran through the minds of nicolas's gang members, in this training session every member of the gang is to fight against nicolas in twos or in threes in accordance to thier strength, rider and scorpion were first, they both took thier positions, by tilting thier body putting an arm by the leg and the other bend across the chest, the fight went on for hours, as everyone got their turns, "thats enough" nicolas screamed, "i thought about giving elvins a little while but it seems his evil deeds kept on crawling forth, pudent are you up for this" nicolas asked after an angry speech, "sure boss" pudent replied with a smile, "jack, i taught you how to hack, try to get me information about monalisa, monalisa and elvin were good friends, but sometin happen about a year ago, causing her to go to jail, but i got supicious when monalisa denied ever knowing elvin. Phil you are also good in this get the name of monalisa's son and address" nicolas address them without even looking, "the rest just train till i need you" he commanded charging into his room
Hours later
"Boss, his name is wole, he stays in apapa" phil informed, "okay, put my words across to bullet, tell him to keep wole hostage for me, i need to get out words from his mother in jail" nicolas said with a wicked grin, "sir, i think it was a drug deal between both" jack added before phil could leave, "you dont think, you have to be precise, anyways i thought as much, jack tell rider, that he should meet me downstair, we are going to jail, literally" nicolas concluded with a smile
Nicolas and rider droved to the federal prison in kano, booked to meet monalisa
Minutes later
"I dont know you people" monalisa said in a weary voice, monalisa was so old and wrikled all over, "i am peezy bee, and this is my partner tyler" nicolas lied, "but the point is i dont beat around the bush, i will come out straight with you, i kidnapped your son hours ago, i will release him, if and only if you tell me the truth about the drug deal that happened between you and elvin, simple" nicolas stated plain, monalisa smiled "the moment i heard he was robbed in broad daylight without traces, i knew he was doomed, anyways dont hurt my son, i will tell you the truth" she stated, she narrated how elvin told her he would kill her son if anyone heard about it, nicolas recorded every bit of it, "tanks for your co operation" nicolas said thankfully with a smile, he stood up and headed for the exit, "and thats not ur name" she said as she was taken back into her compartment, nicolas and rider jumped into the car, as they were about to leave, "boss are we taking this to the police station" rider asked, "no, that wont be enough to put him in jail for life, he is influential, i will blackmail him a bit, he will want this tape so bad, thats the police would know he really did it, and then he would want to kill for it, then that makes it two, he spends eternity in jail" nicolas concluded with wicked laugh. They drove home released wole and put him under surveillance, sent a copy of the tape to elvin adebayo and waited for his reponse.
To be comtinued
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by merit12(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Guy come post
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Guy u dae rock d story dae go nd u na pt break..abeg dnt let me fire u out here o..cum continue na
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Our love story
Episode 10
MR ADEBAYO'S MANSION
Elvin dashed out of his bathroom with a towel his waist on hearing his fone beep, he checked through fone and saw that he had a new email from an anonymous sender, he scrolled through and was amazed by its content, "your doom" elvin checked again and found out that the message had an attachment, which he downloaded, it contained vital information about the drug deal he engaged in years ago and monalisa, elvin kicked the side off his bed with anger, looking furious "that crazy bitch, you will pay" he muttered with rage
At Nicolas's place
Nicolas giggled while sipping from a wine glass filled with cocktail wine, "scorpion, get me one of those mission cells" nicolas commanded "and the voice changing device" he added, minutes later scorpion came out with a nokia e5 and a small device handed it over to nicolas and left immediately. Nicolas dialled elvin's phone after connecting the voice changer with the fone, "hello elvin, I am the sender of the email, meet me at the deserted beach in victoria island by 4 pm with 1 million dollars" nicolas said as he hung up on elvin, elvin looking very frustrated went into his room took a desert eagle pistol filled it with bullets, he picked upo an empty brief case and charged out to his garage, minutes later he drove his cr-v out
"Scorpion get me that camera, my bulletproof and a face mask, I have to protect my Identity" nicolas requested from scorpion "sir I can finish this deal for you its so easy" scorpion implied "nop, if you want something done well its better you fix it youself, I know you are up for the task but I need to do this" nicolas rejected scorpions offer and added
Nicolas picked up his fone and dialed a number, seconds later the receiver picks up "Pudent are through with fixing those cameras on the beach" nicolas asked, "almost hmmm ow..k done, am through all done" pudent replied
Nicolas hung up and got dressed up wore the face mask, he also took five copies of the tape along with him, he came out of his house looking smart he didn't want to take any of his vehicle along, so he took a bike
It was 4 pm so hot nicolas waited, he sat on an half broken chair and drank a little whisky while waiting, minutes later elvin showed up alone
"Where is the tape" elvin asked angrily, nicolas smiled "its with me, try and be nice" he said
"You made a deal with the devil, I hope you don't regret this" elvin added "nobody is gonna regret nothing here in as much as we keep our end of the deal" nicolas stated and giggled a little, nicolas moved to a spot were pudent had put a camera under the sand, elvin stayed rite in from of him, he stretched his hand for the tape nicolas gave him and said "u have done a lot of drug deal lately and before and got away with them, I also have a feeling you will get away with this too" elvin just gave a wicked smile and said "you have no idea" he shot nicolas, carried his body and threw it into the river
Phil and jack were on computers saving every glimpse of the video, they copied it made copies and sent both the other tape and the new one to the police.
Nicolas came out of the water when elvin left the beach and smiled he knew elvin will make the news before night fall, he thought of jessie and smiled
Minutes later elvin was a wanted man he got caught the following week after his abortive trials to leave the country
To be continued
295EEDA2 or 08117719217 halexander
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Hallexander(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Our love story
Episode 11
Nicolas came out his room holding a bold 5 with both his thumbs stumping on its keypad not fully attentive to his surroundings, he hit his left foot on the side of his of one of his sofas, “oh man” nicolas screamed as he continued his chat, he gently opened the door to his bar, took a bottle of mac-dowells and a tumbler. “I love the smell and taste of refined whiskey” he murmured,as he poured his drink into his cup, he picked up the remote to his plasma, he pushed the power button, he giggled when he saw nickelodeon appear, “who watches nick among assassins ” he said loudly, he changed the channel to channels news, it was the news at ten,
The voice from the news was from a female newscaster “mr adebayo elvins was caught for murder and illegal drug dealings on the 2nd of febuary this year, the body of the man he shot and threw into the ocean is nowhere to be found, paramedics and red cross have been at that beach since the time it happened, we pray he is found ” nicolas giggled “wow I made a really bad death impression” he picked up the remote and powered it off, phil sluggishly came to the fridge stretching his fingers he picked a bottle of water, “tell the others, I will be back soon owkay” nicolas informed and charged into his room
Minutes later
In domino pizza place, nicolas was seated looking around expecting someone, domino pizza place was a glass house restaurant along allen avenue not too expensive but classy, only pizza is sold here, but of different types, minutes later a gorgeous lady walked in, she looked round and saw nicolas's hand in the air, signifying where he was, so the lady took a seat in front of nicolas and sat.
It was jessie she was looking very prety, she was in a red J&J Boat Neck Sleeveless Lace Belted gown with a black Liliana Tavie Cut Out Heeled Sandal she looked exceptional more like an angel at the moment.
Nicolas broke the silence “you came early today” he stretched his hand across the table looking into her eye ball, jessie put her fingers in his palm and smiled,“I was so happy I couldn't come late” she answered, nicolas giggled he waved to the attendant, who came to nicolas's table immediately he was signaled to, nicolas talked to him and turned back to jessie, jessie smiled and said to nicolas, “I wasn't you to see my apartment today”she said looking at her table, nicolas looked at her but didn't say a word, the attendant brought two pizzas, put one in front of nicolas and the other on jessie's side of the table, they both ate in silence, “I would love to come, only on one condition, gimme some more time, I don't think I am ready to see mama, yet” nicolas stated, jessie gave a loud laugh “so you dey fear, you really disappointed me today nicolas” she said with sarcasm, nicolas glggled, put the last piece of his pizza in his mouth, and cleared his throat, and said “I don't know why I fell in love with you or why I feel the way I feel, but I think I love you” nicolas stated
Minutes later
Nicolas and jessie headed out of the restaurant smiling and gisting, they headed towards a Red 1953 Chevrolet Convertible, he opened the door to the passenger seat, she sat and he closed the door, he got in the car and drove out of the restaurant's parking lot, he drove jessie home, he got down from the car and opened the door, jessie carefully came down and and protruded her hand pointing it to nicolas, nicolas held her hand as he closed the door to his vehicle, he walked jessie to her gate and stopped. She looked at him and said “thank you” nicolas smiled, “I don't know what you mean” nicolas denied “shhhhhhhh, don't ruin the moment” jessie said as she put her finger on nicolas's lip, nicolas held her by her waist and drew her close, he put one of his palms on her lower jaw and kissed her passionately
Few minutes later
Nicolas moved towards his vehicle, he stopped and looked at jessie, he then heard a sound, something that sounds familiar, he couldn't place it, then he remembered, “jessie run, someone is corking a gun” he shouted as he ran towards jessie, jessie was startled she couldn't move, nicolas dived in and received two bullets one to the stomach and one to the arm, the person who fired took to his heels, nicolas fell to the ground groaning, “oooo, my God, nicolas don't die on me, let me get you to the hospital” jessie said sobbing, “don't take me to the hospital call rider on my fone” nicolas said with his voice almost vanishing, jessie quickly remove nicolas's fone from his pocket and dailed rider, rider pick up not saying a word and listened to the other end jessie shouted “talk he needs you” when rider didn't say a word she put the fone close to nicolas's ear, “gunpowder” he said almost immediately the fone died, jessie continued shouting “please don't leave me” nicolas eye lids blinked in a scary manner, “please nick, I love you nick, please” nicolas smiled and both eyes closed
To be continued
Re: Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) by Cybershow(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Oga i dae feel u mak una dae rock d both dae go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan’s Diary; Friday’s Experience / Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears / Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.