Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Airtel Opera Bundle Working With This Steps!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Opera Bundle Working With This Steps!!! (2834 Views)

Airtel Opera Bundle Stop Working On Other Apps Like Facebook,instagram Etc / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? / Is The Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Working Out For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Opera Bundle Working With This Steps!!! by Whizzcute(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2014
I know most of you have noticed that the airtel operamini bundle has stopped working on operamini,but when you check your data balance you will still notice that you still your MB there.But with these simple steps am going to give,you will be able to use the Data plan even in other restricted places like playstore,uc browser etc..Now get another phone that has WiFi or maybe a PC,then create a hotspot with the phone you have the bundle and connect it with the other phone or PC,then ON your data connection and start browsing..
NOTE: You can browse with the two devices you connected,and you can use the data plan anywhere you like,i've bn using mine to download and update my apps frm playstore...Flex!!!
,add me on whatsapp with +2347067159375 if you want more xplanations
THANK ME LATER!!!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Opera Bundle Working With This Steps!!! by Mattin(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2014
whats the operamini code
Re: Airtel Opera Bundle Working With This Steps!!! by Whizzcute(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
*885*1#-250MB (1 month)
*885*2#-100MB (1 week)
Check data balance with *885*0#

(1) (Reply)

Letest:how To Check Your Subscription Balance On All Network In Nigeria / How To Fix "Damaged Sd Card, Try Reformatting". / Scam Alert !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.