Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Values As A Woman Is Not Defined By Bearing Children- Jennifer Aniston - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Values As A Woman Is Not Defined By Bearing Children- Jennifer Aniston (601 Views)

Jennifer Aniston Loves Her Fiancé Justin Theroux / Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Values As A Woman Is Not Defined By Bearing Children- Jennifer Aniston by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Sometimes when you hear of popular and powerful
women
Like Oprah Winfrey, Angela Merkel and Helen Mirren
who
Have surpassed the obstacles facing womanhood
and are
So succesful but have chosen not to have or bear
children,
You wonder why these women still appear fuffiled in
their
Lifes.
Another celeb who have chosen the same path is
Jennifer Aniston who is currently engaged to actor/
script writer Justin Theroux. Over the years, there
have been
Several roumours on tabloids that she is either going
To have kids or does not want to.
Well in an interview with Carson Daly yesterday
Wednesday 27th August 2014, she spoke out on the
pressure mounthing on her to start a family.
“I don’t have this sort of checklist of things that have
to be done, and…if they’re not checked, then I’ve
failed some part of my feminism or my being a
woman or my worth and my value as a woman
because I haven’t birthed a child. I’ve birthed a lot of
things, and I feel like I’ve mothered many things. And
I don’t feel like it’s fair to put that pressure on
people.”

Source- http://theparot.com/news.php?id=1350&news=My+values+as+a+woman+is+not+defined+by+bearing+children-+Jennifer+Aniston

Pls kindly like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TheParotng

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Wizkid To Chris Brown – Tania Omotayo Reveals | Watch / KWAM1 Set To Give Out Another Daughter, Afolashade Ideraoluwa In Marriage / St Genevieve New Collection Debuts Today On Jumia Nigeria Exclusively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.