Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Jennifer Aniston Loves Her Fiancé Justin Theroux - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Aniston Loves Her Fiancé Justin Theroux (5269 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor - My Fiancé May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much / Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux Set Wedding Date / Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Aniston Loves Her Fiancé Justin Theroux by roycemidy: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
The 45-year-old star - who got engaged to the actor in August 2012 - insists one in all the hunk's biggest qualities is being a "decent human being" instead of an entire slowpoke.

When asked what she loves regarding Justin, Jennifer - who was previously married to Brad Pitt - replied: "That he is a good person. he isn't an a*****e".

The 'Horrible Bosses 2' actress has had unsuccessful high-profile relationships within the past - as well as her wedding to Hollywood hunk Brad, that last 5 years - and also the former 'Friends' actress admits she has learned that she has got to love someone one hundred per cent if she expects the same reciprocally.

read more here: http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/jennifer-aniston-loves-her-fiance.html

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photos: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Stylish Print Pant & Blue Jacket / Dencia Shows Off Her Massive Luxurious Mansion In L.A [photo] / Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.