Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member (3407 Views)

Letter To Buhari By Batch A 2015 In-coming Youth Corper / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Left Behind By Batch B14 Train Due A Mistake In My JAMB Registration Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Miner13:

answering back in the same language you want will make me more stupid and unreasonable like you want and aspire to be.

beside were you forced to drop a comment angry

I wasn't coerced to comment but it irks me. Does it make sense fighting for what u can't change even when the system know u ain't goin to do sh-i-t? Save yo energy...life got lot of camps for you gringrin and learn to accept what u can't change. Peace man.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by cutiepie01(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
yokiti:
Please, if you can still do it within this week, the better it is. Let say you have done that (the registrtaion and bank account opening), you should almost be on your way back home now if your arent going for NCCF state baptismal rural rugged evangelism for your batch. You are very much welcome my sister and friend. Thank God for the successful 3 weeks orientation. Do have the best of the service year ahead.
I've been home since wednesday.I dont know if i'll be able 2 make it 4 d rugged cos am 2 report 2 my office on d 4th of sept.Thanks a lot,i really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by cutiepie01(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
okonja:

We are both Nigerians, we both knew they won't rescind their decision on this, so...stop hoping and just face the service directly. If you don't do the 3 weeks camp, would you die?
u're ryt abt facing d service directly.We have to learn to accept change,plus their decision is in our best interest.miner13 and prixxy7,i think u shd go thru oga yokiti's post on dis matter,U'll see more reason why u shd accept it d way it is.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by okonja(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
cutiepie01: u're ryt abt facing d service directly.We have to learn to accept change,plus their decision is in our best interest.miner13 and prixxy7,i think u shd go thru oga yokiti's post on dis matter,U'll see more reason why u shd accept it d way it is.
Thank you my dear
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2014
cutiepie01: u're ryt abt facing d service directly.We have to learn to accept change,plus their decision is in our best interest.miner13 and prixxy7,i think u shd go thru oga yokiti's post on dis matter,U'll see more reason why u shd accept it d way it is.

interest abi?

ok oooi

idonhear oo

2days registration hmmmmm
back home in another 2weeks
back again
letter of relocation . 4 dis 9ja road
no be dem wintch go giv person where you want oooo

thank u we go as dia lord wish
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2014
okonja: Thank you my dear

was she refering to you

aproko grin

d tin no fit pain u now wen cheat be ur real name
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by okonja(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13:

was she refering to you

aproko grin

d tin no fit pain u now wen cheat be ur real name
Yes she is tongue
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2014
okonja: Yes she is tongue

guy last warning

stop quoting me

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by okonja(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13:

guy last warning

stop quoting me

guy last warning, stop quoting me tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by cutiepie01(f): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
miner13 and Okonja,pls u ppl shd stop na.We're one family,we're all batch B corps members pls.One of d visions of NYSC is to use it as a platform to unite all the tribes in nigeria.
#Lets embrace peace and unity#
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by okonja(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
cutiepie01: miner13 and Okonja,pls u ppl shd stop na.We're one family,we're all batch B corps members pls.One of d visions of NYSC is to use it as a platform to unite all the tribes in nigeria.
don't you observe am just teasing him?..
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
okonja: don't you observe am just teasing him?..

teasing you said?
mtchew
take this as example
your friend point a gun at you
and the best that could come out of your mouth is there is no bullet inside.

that is too risky guy

at this stance if you are not having a tangible point to buttress our request.
keep off
it is danger zone for you.
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
cutiepie01: miner13 and Okonja,pls u ppl shd stop na.We're one family,we're all batch B corps members pls.One of d visions of NYSC is to use it as a platform to unite all the tribes in nigeria.

which peace are you referring to here
the name of person?
or the one the government have torn apart?

we all seek peace but we ignore what stimulate, breed or bring peace
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by amanda2013(f): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lol. I laugh in chinese. Nysc una do well jare. Camp ko clamp ni.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
amanda2013: Lol. I laugh in chinese. Nysc una do well jare. Camp ko clamp ni.

what u have in mind for you

i will keep to another thread

in that case reply reserved
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by prixxy7(f): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
amanda2013: Lol. I laugh in chinese. Nysc una do well jare. Camp ko clamp ni.
I wonder how many mouths U̶̲̥̅̊ have. Dis minute U̶̲̥̅̊ supporting NYSC, d next minute U̶̲̥̅̊ supporting stream 2. Leave d fence my dear. *thumbs down! Cos I went thru ur post in d B14 NYSC STREAM 2 CORPERS, DO U RILY WANT TO MISS CAMP? And U̶̲̥̅̊ wea supporting d stream 2 peeps in dea. Now U̶̲̥̅̊ come in here and support nysc. Abeg!
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by cutiepie01(f): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
okonja: don't you observe am just teasing him?..
I perfectly understand you.I know u were teasing him,but he's just taking the whole thing too personal but its not my business.
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by cutiepie01(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13:

the name of person?

No comment.
This is the last time i'll comment on this thread.Bye.
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by amanda2013(f): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
prixxy7: I wonder how many mouths U̶̲̥̅̊ have. Dis minute U̶̲̥̅̊ supporting NYSC, d next minute U̶̲̥̅̊ supporting stream 2. Leave d fence my dear. *thumbs down! Cos I went thru ur post in d B14 NYSC STREAM 2 CORPERS, DO U RILY WANT TO MISS CAMP? And U̶̲̥̅̊ wea supporting d stream 2 peeps in dea. Now U̶̲̥̅̊ come in here and support nysc. Abeg!
oops! Cry me a river! Who told you am on the fence? I HAVE NEVER WANTED CAMP TO HOLD! Btw,concerning the thread you mentioned, i was only trying to make them see reasons why they should not embark on a FUTILE journey! You can as well go tru the thread again.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
cutiepie01: No comment.
This is the last time i'll comment on this thread.Bye.

hmmmmm

are angry?
if you are. why?
cos of me? if yes
ok i am sorry
thank you for the undiluted love and concern
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
cutiepie01: I perfectly understand you.I know u were teasing him,but he's just taking the whole thing too personal but its not my business.

my best business partner

oya trowey dat vex for your hand b4 i ......

anyway dis thread is still sacred i'l join u on the main thread
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by amanda2013(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13:

what u have in mind for you

i will keep to another thread

in that case reply reserved
ok.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by prixxy7(f): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
amanda2013: oops! Cry me a river! Who told you am on the fence? I HAVE NEVER WANTED CAMP TO HOLD! Btw,concerning the thread you mentioned, i was only trying to make them see reasons why they should not embark on a FUTILE journey! You can as well go tru the thread again.
yes boss!
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by yokiti: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Help is on the way, I do hope we wont wait too much. Shalom!
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
yokiti: Help is on the way, I do hope we wont wait too much. Shalom!

i trowey salute oooo

peace!
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by okonja(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13:

teasing you said?
mtchew
take this as example
your friend point a gun at you
and the best that could come out of your mouth is there is no bullet inside.

that is too risky guy

at this stance if you are not having a tangible point to buttress our request.
keep off
it is danger zone for you.
Miner13:

the name of person?

cutiepie01: I perfectly understand you.I know u were teasing him,but he's just taking the whole thing too personal but its not my business.

Miner13: cutiepie01 the cutest princess of batchB. my supposed crush
amanda2013 but my Amanda of 2014
okonja
I am not at war with any of you.
the way things was handle on this forum is really disgusting and is bringing out the other side of my gentle and meek nature
ayam sorry
I need a combine hug from you at same time but don't choke me ooooo grin grin
Hug for where?...*run away*
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
yokiti: Help is on the way, I do hope we wont wait too much. Shalom!
Mr. Mod; are u also a stream 2 corps member?
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by yokiti: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
chindi:
Mr. Mod; are u also a stream 2 corps member?
Am a senior friend who happens to be part of most of the NYSC batches.
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by Miner13: 3:58am On Aug 31, 2014
okonja:

Hug for where?...*run away*

someone call me 911
heyheyhey
dis nigga wanna run away
u gat me rit by ya side
am gonna u da club
cool ya brain nd show me smile wink
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by okonja(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Miner13:

someone call me 911
heyheyhey
dis nigga wanna run away
u gat me rit by ya side
am gonna u da club
cool ya brain nd show me smile wink
. What's this one saying na? angry, lipsrsealed,
Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by emenik08: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Sometimes am suprised at the way most people reason. But before i go on, kudos to miner 13 and the supporters of this thread. Oga Modulator please move this to frontpage if not for anything, atleast to show us that you understand our plight. I have seen your reasons but sincerely they don't add up. Banning camping and allowing public activities to go on is sincerely partiality in its raw form. Above all they said they have procured testing equipment that can detect an ebola victim even before the symptoms starts showing and most government houses have started using it. These same equipment can be used in camps.

I must say that i am perplexed on the way we analyse issues. You don't want to camp, then leave others that wants it. Some people see those that agitate for their right as being unrealistic. I don't blame them because my people say that na only when sickness reach the neck, the mouth dey start to complain. Assuming their august allowance were to be delayed for a day, then will more than a house madam on 'unjust treatment.' And anybody that doesn't patner with them will turn heartless. Why have a biased mindset about camping, basing your judgement on hear-says. The person that told you he or she suffered in camp did they also tell you what they gained.
My anger also goes to the group that keeps on advicing people to defect to batch C or go to sambisa forest and camp. I don't blame them, in nigeria we take everything for granted thats why we don't grow. Who knows (but i don't pray) you people may not go to camp too and i will see whether you will defect to the next batch or join sambisa as you advised.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NYSC Board By Batch B Stream II Member by yokiti: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Most of the posters on this thread and some of those I read in other threads in support of the main issue here threw caution and decorum to the wind in their posts which is defeating the main issue this thread was created to address.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc In Bayelsa State(experience And Advice / Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp / Rivers State Corpers- Batch A And B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.