Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ (1624 Views)

Top 5 Sections On Nairaland That Tests One's Intelligence And Reasoning Ability / Your Top 3 Sections On Nairaland / How To Stop Curses And Abuses On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ by MrRenaissance: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
Even those in the politics sections wouldn't agree with you @TheEmboldened.

Y'see on NL when it comes to people who are advanced in age, they're particularly concentrated in that section.
I was speaking with one of them and he told me not to be bothered, that its a way for them to unwind. shocked

Now if they (veterans) that have gone before me see it as a way of life, and they obviously enjoy it, seeing as it's a "high" of sorts for them, who am I to object? cheesy

I'm particularly against people being that way in family and romance section.
I should edit the topic to reflect that.

@embolden, that one doesn't see a bad act for what it is, doesn't make it right. I still insist that ideally non-cussing should be applied for all sections, be realistically, it'd never happen. There's no law or rule that allows one sect of people to carry out bad acts. It's like saying since they're old, they'd commit atrocities. Hell no!! Ok then, I'm matured, a veteran, and I prefer family and romance section, so I'd also be allowed to cuss to my heart's fill. What's bad is bad, nothing can change it.

Since many people won't complain about the cusses except few people like you, let the cusses continue then. gringrin since if one don't find it offensive, it'd be allowed. cheesycheesy
Re: Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ by MizMyColi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
MrRenaissance:

@embolden, that one doesn't see a bad act for what it is, doesn't make it right. I still insist that ideally non-cussing should be applied for all sections, be realistically, it'd never happen. There's no law or rule that allows one sect of people to carry out bad acts. It's like saying since they're old, they'd commit atrocities. Hell no!! Ok then, I'm matured, a veteran, and I prefer family and romance section, so I'd also be allowed to cuss to my heart's fill. What's bad is bad, nothing can change it.

Since many people won't complain about the cusses except few people like you, let the cusses continue then. gringrin since if one don't find it offensive, it'd be allowed. cheesycheesy
^^^ True, that. Well, we should keep standing for what is right,even if we stand alone. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ by uglything: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
@mizcoli...sent u a pm, do reply ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Riddle / Celebrating Nairaland @10!! (come In Quickly!!!!!!) / What Do You Guys Think About This Ghana Police Email ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.