Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] (4215 Views)

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Khloe Kardashian’s Big B*utt Bouncing On A Horse… Gets 151 Million Views / Caught Red Handed! Usher Snapped Checking Out Kim Kardashian On Red Carpet - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by goldrush111(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Kim Kardashian is probably best known for her insane figure.

That small waist and ample behind will very likely go down in history, right there next to the high-profile derrieres of Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, and Beyoncé. In addition to having legions of fans, Kim also attracts the attention of innocent bystanders everywhere she goes, and even other celebrities haven't been able to resist the urge to sneak a peek at her famous rear end (yes, Usher, we caught you).

Keep reading for 15 people who had no choice but to check out Kim's butt, and then see all the times you just couldn't look away from her cleavage.
- See more at: http://goldrushnigeria..com/2014/08/15-people-who-had-no-choice-but-to.html#sthash.56JDtpv8.dpuf

Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by Abbey2sam(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2014
for reallllll.................................................................................... is usher really checking out kim's behind
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by adanduka: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Hilarious thread!
Is that Usher?
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by hatux: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol cheesy cheesy...
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by teiluj(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Abbey2sam: for reallllll.................................................................................... is usher really checking out kim's behind
Lol Yes he was
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by djeezy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
What a sight!!! Seeing her booty can make your day. Ooppps she's married. lol With the look on Usher's face you'd know he did that on purpose unlike the others who were ogling lustfully and loosing their minds.
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by fr3do(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by crudedude(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
PHOTOSHOP PHOTOSHOP PHOTOSHOP Bloggers will do anything. Their hustle is a tough one…
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by Les: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Why do people worship celeb?? See as them kukuma de snap this guys with ethisiasm, And this blogger is telling me a lady will go down in history because of nyansh??
Dear God,I don't want to die before my time, but can you spin this world faster, I'm getting fed up. sad

1 Like

Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by rad8(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
crudedude: PHOTOSHOP PHOTOSHOP PHOTOSHOP Bloggers will do anything. Their hustle is a tough one…
wat is dis one saying
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by crudedude(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
rad8:
wat is dis one saying

Those images are not real. Look well. Even this my eye wey soaking garri don show something can notice that.

hint: look at brightness of each pic . its different for each of the persons in it. Kim K looks like she was cut off a magazine strip and pasted on another.

if you still don't get it....well that's none of my business cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by hensben(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
you guys dont get the look on their face why they stir at her azz, they are like 'so this is shiit ray j bl.eep' lol, in other words, they are mocking her but the mofo is feeling funk thinking she is a celeb just like beyonce n rihanna..smh
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by ladej(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Abbey2sam: for reallllll.................................................................................... is usher really checking out kim's behind
proves hes not gay
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by ladej(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Les: Why do people worship celeb?? See as them kukuma de snap this guys with ethisiasm, And this blogger is telling me a lady will go down in history because of nyansh??
Dear God,I don't want to die before my time, but can you spin this world faster, I'm getting fed up. sad
NYASH pass nyash my sister
Re: 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS] by Damlesky(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
The policeman will do anything to arrest and detain her. grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Greatest R&B Artists Of All Time / The Moment Wizkid In Face Mask & His 3rd Baby Mama, Jada P Storm 02arena (photo) / I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.