Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating (1352 Views)

NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Hot Nigerian Romance And Dating / Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by abasifo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2008
HERE ARE SOME SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT WOMEN AND DATING
(And Why This May Be The Most Important Letter You've Ever Read!)

1. Women Don't Place As Much Importance On Looks As Men Do.

Women make judgments based more on their emotions than men do. If you know how to properly appeal to a woman's emotions, it doesn't matter WHAT you look like or how old you are!

2. Women Will Not Laugh At You Or Reject You Just Because You Approach Them.

Most guys don't know the right way to meet women, so they tend to get rejected a lot, and think all women will reject them outright. But if you know the secrets to approaching women, you'll be surprized to find that women actually LIKE IT when men walk up and start talking to them!

3. Most Guys Get Stuck In The "Friend" Category Because They Meet Women The WRONG WAY.

In order to not get rejected, many men will hide their true intentions and pretend they want to be "just friends." Then, once they become friends with the girl, they will reveal their true feelings - but by this time, the girl already sees him as a friend! The trick to avoid this is to build sexual tension early, but in a non-threatening way.
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by arramyjay: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ POSTER
DO YOU KNW HOW WILD AND DEEP THE MIND OF A WOMAN IS?YOU HAVE TO COME UP WITH MORE THAN THIS AND MOST OF WHAT YOU IS NT CORRECT.
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2008
Poster

Dont mind her jor!

Nice tips. grin
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by arramyjay: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2008
darefestus:

Poster

don't mind her jor!

Nice tips. grin

Bite me.
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by biolabee(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2008
no shock value here , walk off
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Okanran(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ OP:
U ain' way off d mark. But remember, rule no.1-Never presume when it comes 2 ladies! cheesy
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by iceland(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
crazy article
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by richo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2008
are u tryin to say women dont care how a guy looks? if yes then u be liar!!
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by abasifo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2008
[quote author=richo link=topic=187707.msg2997020#msg2997020 date=1225044106]
are u tryin to say women don't care how a guy looks? if yes then u be liar!!
[quote][/quote]
Yeah let me be a liar
but i tell you is for REAL & for SURE
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by chika98: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2008
wow! These facts are truly shocking. grin
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2008
Oh women do care a lot about looks. They will look past it if you have money.
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Morenike3(f): 12:05am On Oct 27, 2008
rickky421:

Please, some naija men don't look bearable even with money.
Leave that one jor.

@post
It's not the look, it's how he carries out himself.
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by richo(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2008
girls actually care about looks. . . its easier for a cute guy to yan a chic than a guy with coconut head!!! cheesy
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Morenike3(f): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2008
richo:

girls actually care about looks. . . its easier for a cute guy to yan a chic than a guy with coconut head!!! cheesy
your story
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by tope2000(f): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2008
jagbajantis article lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2008
@ Poster

Whats so 'shocking' about your posts
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Tranngirls(f): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
In the animal kindom the female choices the strongest
male not the handsomest or sexiest male. We women
want a man that will make us like loved, protected, sexy,
important, etc. A guy once asked his girl friend what will
you prefer a guy that makes you feel loved but does not
give you good sex or a guy that gives you good sex but
does not make you feel loved. All the ladies in the house
knows the answer to that but for the guys in the house
she said the guy that makes her feel loved but does not
give her good sex
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by gabelogan(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
now wey the truth don commot, some girls like tope and shegirl don dey vex

rickky421:

this should have been on the list
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by A40(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
rickky421:

Perfecto! Now thats real talk cool

@poster of topic
I totally agree with the 3rd point cutting to the chase is the only way with these ladies.Going the friendship route is a long drive to a dead-end
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by nellydee: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
@poster
1. looks does matter for somegirls. there's a friend of mine that would date any guy that is handsome be u rich or poor. but for ugly ones no way. am a sucker for fine guys myself.

2. the way you approaches a girl matters a lot. for instance there are guys that approaches a girl flaunting about what he has or who he is. for some girls
it a turn off.

3.about being stuck in friendship zone. it depends, for some girls provided they dont like you, whether you tell them up front about ur intentions or try to be their friend and then tell them later it doesnt make a difference the ans will still be NO.

now let me tell u a fact about somegirls they already know the answer they want to give you. how u approach them,what u do,what u say are just mere formalities. like okanran said u can never presume when it comes to a girl .everygirl is different. wink
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ Poster

I was expecting to be shocked by your post but I already knew all that.

Now here is my ten cents.

1. Looks does matter to girls or rather presentation.

2. Your first approach might just be all you get. Use it wisely.

3. No disrespect Women are very complicated. They are never easy to understand and can switch moods like that. Always have an alternate Plan in mind.

4. Be cautious when approaching a girl in the midst of her girlfriends. Isolate her before you make your move.

4. Jokes!! Always a good ice breaker.

5. Let her do most of the talking, you just provide the topic. That way she tells you more about herself than she realises.

6. Always know when/be ready to back out. Some chicks are just plain stuck up or are not into you.

7. Money. Always have some on you or create the impression of money. Chicks dig a guy who is finacially stable.
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by namun(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
and then?
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by webman(m): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2008
You try Jo
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by answer2008(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2008
This tips are true u made a good research
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by lancevader(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2008
Insert Quote
This tips are true u made a good research
Posted on: Today at 03:30:11 AMPosted by: webman
Insert Quote
You try Jo
Posted on: October 28, 2008, 10:16 PMPosted by: namun
Insert Quote
and then?
Posted on: October 28, 2008, 09:45 PMPosted by: Okija_juju
Insert Quote
@ Poster

I was expecting to be shocked by your post but I already knew all that.

Now here is my ten cents.

1. Looks does matter to girls or rather presentation.

2. Your first approach might just be all you get. Use it wisely.

3. No disrespect Women are very complicated. They are never easy to understand and can switch moods like that. Always have an alternate Plan in mind.

4. Be cautious when approaching a girl in the midst of her girlfriends. Isolate her before you make your move.

4. Jokes!! Always a good ice breaker.

5. Let her do most of the talking, you just provide the topic. That way she tells you more about herself than she realises.

6. Always know when/be ready to back out. Some chicks are just plain stuck up or are not into you.

7. Money. Always have some on you or create the impression of money. Chicks dig a guy who is finacially stable.

Posted on: October 28, 2008, 09:30 PMPosted by: nellydee
Insert Quote
@poster
1. looks does matter for somegirls. there's a friend of mine that would date any guy that is handsome be u rich or poor. but for ugly ones no way. am a sucker for fine guys myself.

2. the way you approaches a girl matters a lot. for instance there are guys that approaches a girl flaunting about what he has or who he is. for some girls
it a turn off.

3.about being stuck in friendship zone. it depends, for some girls provided they don't like you, whether you tell them up front about ur intentions or try to be their friend and then tell them later it doesnt make a difference the ans will still be NO.

now let me tell u a fact about somegirls they already know the answer they want to give you. how u approach them,what u do,what u say are just mere formalities. like okanran said u can never presume when it comes to a girl .everygirl is different.
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 09:45 PMPosted by: A-40
Insert Quote
Quote from: rickky421 on October 27, 2008, 12:03 AM

Perfecto! Now thats real talk

@poster of topic
I totally agree with the 3rd point cutting to the chase is the only way with these ladies.Going the friendship route is a long drive to a dead-end
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 09:36 PMPosted by: gabe_logan
Insert Quote

Posted on: October 27, 2008, 09:22 PMPosted by: Tranngirls
Insert Quote
In the animal kindom the female choices the strongest
male not the handsomest or sexiest male. We women
want a man that will make us like loved, protected, sexy,
important, etc. A guy once asked his girl friend what will
you prefer a guy that makes you feel loved but does not
give you good sex or a guy that gives you good sex but
does not make you feel loved. All the ladies in the house
knows the answer to that but for the guys in the house
she said the guy that makes her feel loved but does not
give her good sex
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 09:22 AMPosted by: Ujujoan
Insert Quote
@ Poster

Whats so 'shocking' about your posts
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 12:11 AMPosted by: tope2000
Insert Quote
jagbajantis article
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 12:10 AMPosted by: *Morenike
Insert Quote
Quote from: richo on October 27, 2008, 12:09 AM
girls actually care about looks. . . its easier for a cute guy to yan a chic than a guy with coconut head!!!

your story
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 12:09 AMPosted by: richo
Insert Quote
girls actually care about looks. . . its easier for a cute guy to yan a chic than a guy with coconut head!!!
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 12:05 AMPosted by: *Morenike
Insert Quote

Please, some naija men don't look bearable even with money.
Leave that one jor.

@post
It's not the look, it's how he carries out himself.
Posted on: October 27, 2008, 12:03 AMPosted by: rickky421
Insert Quote
Posted on: October 26, 2008, 11:27 PMPosted by: chika98
Insert Quote
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by willylink: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
partially true, hmmm.,good observation but not all revealing
Re: Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating by DonPedro21(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2009
gabe_logan:

Well it is already on they list. Go hug transformer.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Easily Wit Guys And Girls On Campus / I Need A Responsible Lady For A Serious Relationship / Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above And Looking For A Partner? Click This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.