Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating (880 Views)

NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Hot Nigerian Romance And Dating / Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating by dasko(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2008
HERE ARE SOME SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT WOMEN AND DATING
(And Why This May Be The Most Important Letter You've Ever Read!)
1. Women Don't Place As Much Importance On Looks As Men Do.

Women make judgements based more on their emotions than men do. If you know how to properly appeal to a woman's emotions, it doesn't matter WHAT you look like or how old you are!

2. Women Will Not Laugh At You Or Reject You Just Because You Approach Them.

Most guys don't know the right way to meet women, so they tend to get rejected a lot, and think all women will reject them outright. But if you know the secrets to approaching women, you'll be surprized to find that women actually LIKE IT when men walk up and start talking to them!

3. Most Guys Get Stuck In The "Friend" Category Because They Meet Women The WRONG WAY.

In order to not get rejected, many men will hide their true intentions and pretend they want to be "just friends." Then, once they become friends with the girl, they will reveal their true feelings - but by this time, the girl already sees him as a friend! The trick to avoid this is to build sexual tension early, but in a non-threatening way.

Dear Friend:
Re: Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating by bigfather(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2008
? wey the remaining facts ? undecided
Re: Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating by erny360: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
guy, are you sure these are the only facts
Re: Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating by dbaptist1(m): 2:11am On Nov 13, 2008
dasko:

HERE ARE SOME SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT WOMEN AND DATING
(And Why This May Be The Most Important Letter You've Ever Read!)
1. Women Don't Place As Much Importance On Looks As Men Do.

Women make judgements based more on their emotions than men do. If you know how to properly appeal to a woman's emotions, it doesn't matter WHAT you look like or how old you are!

2. Women Will Not Laugh At You Or Reject You Just Because You Approach Them.

Most guys don't know the right way to meet women, so they tend to get rejected a lot, and think all women will reject them outright. But if you know the secrets to approaching women, you'll be surprized to find that women actually LIKE IT when men walk up and start talking to them!

3. Most Guys Get Stuck In The "Friend" Category Because They Meet Women The WRONG WAY.

In order to not get rejected, many men will hide their true intentions and pretend they want to be "just friends." Then, once they become friends with the girl, they will reveal their true feelings - but by this time, the girl already sees him as a friend! The trick to avoid this is to build sexual tension early, but in a non-threatening way.

Dear Friend:

you are rite here
u know i tried this last statement and i just proposed to her yesterday via phone and do u know what she asked me, ,"are you sure its lust or love"
she started preaching to me and i had to beg her cus above all i really loved her friendship and i made her know that

and guy they are facts

(1) (Reply)

@nairaghost Can I Meet You? / Are U Qualified / Adult Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.