Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code (1180 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / I SAW Heaven…….by Sis. Toun Praise / Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by pstyoung(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Beloved, You don't enter heaven by style, pattern, religion, dress code or even looking pious. You entre heaven through Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross. And it is for WHOSOEVER. How? Read more:@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/08/you-dont-enter-heaven-by-style-pattern.html

Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by paul288yahoo(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2014
help me tell them

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by Weah96: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
So, there's no style in heaven. Just a bunch of n)aked people bending over and offering praises for eternity. This Yahweh is a true perv.
Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by chinedu202000(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
praise God, awesome.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
True.. But however ur style or pattern must not be of the world and too much obsession to ur style and pattern will make u a friend of the world an enemy with God (james 4 vs 4). If ur pattern or dresscode seduces people then heaven is far from u

1 Like

Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by chinedu202000(m): 2:54am On Aug 29, 2014
ProphetUdeme: True.. But however ur style or pattern must not be of the world and too much obsession to ur style and pattern will make u a friend of the world an enemy with God (james 4 vs 4). If ur pattern or dresscode seduces people then heaven is far from u
@ProphetUdeme, That is based on your own knowledge. Do you know that man
was nake before the fall. And after the fall, man started looking for a covering.
Genesis 3:10-11 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid,
because I was naked; and I hid myself.
And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree,
whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? God has a standard. and that standard is Christ, not Christ and. John 3:16.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2014
chinedu202000:
was nake before the fall. And after the fall, man started looking for a covering.
whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? God has a standard. and that standard is Christ, not Christ and. John 3:16.
i guess u and ur cohorts are the ones that do bring up the demonic doctrines of once saved is forever saved and the satanic teachings of eternal security thru the works of Christ on the cross but u abandon the real matters of holiness, righteousness and anti-worldliness with sobering in outward dressing and inward purity.. Sorry dont be decieved, thats the false grace from satan that u will make heaven. Maybe i'l now handover to my brother emmyskies to bring up the truth to u cos due to his zeal for the Lord, the Lord had given him the truth which abides in him.. He will now let u know the hidden secret of the kingdom of God and how people wind up in hell due to the O.P's mischievious and deceiving thread.. Shalom...

1 Like

Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by lastmessenger: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
ProphetUdeme: i guess u and ur cohorts are the ones that do bring up the demonic doctrines of once saved is forever saved and the satanic teachings of eternal security thru the works of Christ on the cross but u abandon the real matters of holiness, righteousness and anti-worldliness with sobering in outward dressing and inward purity.. Sorry dont be decieved, thats the false grace from satan that u will make heaven. Maybe i'l now handover to my brother emmyskies to bring up the truth to u cos due to his zeal for the Lord, the Lord had given him the truth which abides in him.. He will now let u know the hidden secret of the kingdom of God and how people wind up in hell due to the O.P's mischievious and deceiving thread.. Shalom...
You sounded like you know everything and as if you are the only one correct in the matters of christain dressing.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Enter Heaven By Style, Pattern, Religion Or Dress Code by emmyskies(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2014
chinedu202000:
You quote from verse 10 to 11, here is verse 21: "Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them." (Genesis 3:21)Yes, John 3:16. As JESUS CHRIST also said:"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. " (John 16:12-13)
Do you know the inventors of evil things?
Friend, truely I say unto you, for it is also written: You cannot serve GOD and mammon, NEVER

lastmessenger:
You sounded like you know everything and as if you are the only one correct in the matters of christain dressing.
Do ye have eyes but see not? Ear but hear not? And mind but understandeth not? (Matthew 13:13) This world is a mystery, if you are unable to unlock the mystery of this world, then you're just floating.
Are you a christians and know not these things?(John 3:10)
He doesn't sound like he knows everything, he knows the truth that made him speaketh forth.
If the original post kicks against wordly dressing, he'd be quick to pen down his support for sound doctrine(2nd Tim 4:3-4), because many are trooping to hell because of false doctrines the evil ones have initiated into christiandom.
My friend, change your mindset about christianity,the will of GOD and heaven. Look, without holiness, no man will see the Lord(Heb 12:14). Read the Bible and know the will and mind of GOD Almighty and JESUS CHRIST, with the spirit of GOD in you, then you will come to know the truth and correct false doctrines as he is doing. GOD bless you.

Oh my goodness, what is happening?? Why? "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;" (Ephesians 4:14) why??
You should live by every word that proceed out of the mouth of GOD, study to show yourself approved unto GOD, RIGHTFULLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH, because in the mouth of two or three, witness is established. Bear this in mind pls.
What will you do if you die and the devil as the accurser of the brethren comes with the Bible and quote the following verse to you:
¤1st Cor 6:14-19
¤Romans 12:2
¤James4:4
¤Zeph 1:8
¤Pro 7:10
¤Luke 16:15
¤2Kin 9:30
¤Rev 2:20
¤Rev 18:4
¤Gen 38:15

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe On The Kingdom / Has God Deserted Me? / Why Did God Create Natural Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.