Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,432 members, 7,958,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Stats Or Gut? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stats Or Gut? (434 Views)

Amazing Stats Or Coincidence? Chelsea Fc Vs Manchester City Fc...the EPL Race! / Football Stats: Top 10 Most Popular Football Teams Revealed / Best Midfielder In The Epl? Opta Stats From 2008/2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stats Or Gut? by JustSpax: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2014
How do you convince people about a footballer’s ability when stats aren’t doing that? Isn’t it easier for me to say that Aaron Ramsey is the best midfielder in the EPL right now, than to say Mesut Ozil is? Few will argue with that thought. Those that do are probably the ‘GUT’ guys. I refer to them as ‘GUT’ guys because they don’t believe in stats, they try to see too much with their eyes. But that’s why we have computers, to figure this things out. I wonder if people have seen the movie “Money Ball”. Great movie.

READ MORE: http://footballinmyhead./2013/10/08/stats-or-gut/

(1) (Reply)

Premier League 2014 Summer Transfer Wrap-up / Who Do You Support In The NPL? / Chelsea Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.