Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Hand Sanitizer Now Made Portable (ebola) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hand Sanitizer Now Made Portable (ebola) (778 Views)

Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hand Sanitizer Now Made Portable (ebola) by snipesdam(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Following the recent rumours in portharcourt city, hand sanitizer is now been used by every person. Just this morning a man walked into my office with a huge container of it. It got me thinking could it be that hand sanitizer now kills virus? Though it's a good preventive method.

Now everyone is purchasing this product in my office, am think of importing a container of hand sanitizer, this is serious business now in West Africa. gringringrin
Re: Hand Sanitizer Now Made Portable (ebola) by 123papas(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
In a densely populated city like PH, its pertinent to maintain a high level of personal hygiene when outdoor. 80 percent of communicable disease are spread through contact and the hand is the first port. Alcohol based hand sanitizers have proven to make the hand very inhospitable to the ebola virus and its more effective than soap needless to talk of how convenient it is for use. WHO recommends its use (browse their site on Ebola). Responsible Companies should provide dispensers types for visitors and employees, while individuals can keep portable ones with them. I have worked for a while in PH and i actually left there because of poor environmental hygiene. Grab your own hand sanitizer now and don't discourage others. We also have other harmful worms, fungis, bacterias, cold viruses, chicken pox, syphilis, hepatitis, etc to deal with.

Hand sanitizer is for hand and will not protect you from risk if u have other form of contacts with the virus buh like I said its usually the first suspect.

Educate ur neighbours and kids on hygiene. Let dem think 'micro-organism'.

U can also make money by selling hand sanitizers to individual, dispensers and refill consumables to coys. I don't know where u can get in PH and its almost everywhere now in lagos with plenty fakes. U can call this lady 08096855836 for directions

(1) (Reply)

Always be careful of getting addicted to drugs / Noni Facts You Should Know! / Xeronine! An Alkaloid Your Body Cant Do Without.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.