Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Open Letter To Nigerian Companies,for Their Irresponsible Romance With CNN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Nigerian Companies,for Their Irresponsible Romance With CNN (560 Views)

Nigerian Companies And The Owners Risk / Kelloggs Setting Example For Nigerian Companies To Emulate / Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Nigerian Companies,for Their Irresponsible Romance With CNN by amiskurie(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
This message is directed to Nigeria owned companies below.

GLO

ZENITH BANK

OCEANIC BANK

FIRST BANK

Firstly,i commend your efforts for thinking big and going global by sponsoring numerous shows with CNN.you set standards for other rival Africa owned companies.

The reason why I'm writing this piece of shyt is that CNN and her reporting crews have been tarnishing the image of Nigeria with even the shows sponsored by our own companies.

Talk abt the shows "inside-Africa","African voices"and others you sponsored

These shows barely feature Nigeria at all,but when it does,Nigerians always got dissatisfied with the lies and inaccurate survey.I wonder where they always get their shyt from

A CNN reporter will sit his or her butt in South Africa and portray Nigeria in bad-light.their clips never relate to issues.all they show is slums and negative side of Nigeria,unlike that of South-Africa.

Pls,enough is enough.The company mentioned should correct this.Their is no one single segment dedicated to Nigeria with your much efforts.

I am suggesting a company or two should sponsor a program dedicated to Nigeria alone.look at how they portray South Africa and the white clustered countries even around Africa.

We need to learn how the likes of India,China,Malaysia,Brazil,Qatar,UAE,Bahrain and others are able to resist the Western media aggression with positive measures.

Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Companies,for Their Irresponsible Romance With CNN by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
I daily have this resentment and reservation towards these Nigerian companies and businesses also but its their money and they are entitled to spend it however they want...except for sponsoring BH
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Companies,for Their Irresponsible Romance With CNN by amiskurie(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Well it matters to me,the image of my country.
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Companies,for Their Irresponsible Romance With CNN by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
I totally agree with the OP
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Companies,for Their Irresponsible Romance With CNN by amiskurie(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
careytommy: I totally agree with the OP
Abi!

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: 60 Nigerians Quarantined In Cameroon / Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Killman, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu / Eid-el-kabir: Lagos Offers Free Bus Service For Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.