Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? (1725 Views)

I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland / I Quit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? by Kristaz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2010
My wife of 7years is very irresponsible.She's too zealous for the pursuit of money.The only language she understands is business,contract, money and fame.She abandons me and our 2 kids,aged bw 1-2 very early & comes back very late on a daily basis.She rains insult & abuses on me daily.She respects nobody,not even our pastor or family elders.All her friends are either single or separated.She has sacrificed the family's happiness at the altar of money.She's ready to kill anybody that stands bw her and making money.She picks most of the family's bills,though grudgingly & loudly as she shouts it daily for neighbours & everybody to hear.Since I lost my job few months back,her irresponsible behaviour has multplied in geometric progression.All my family members/friendst have abandoned me bc of her jezebelic behaviour.She has inflicted so many body and hearu injuries on me.I really want to quit bc I've seen hell in the marriage but I love my kids.She bought a SUV jeep recently and that worsened the situation as the exotic car entered her head.
Re: Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
Are you living in the west or Nigeria?sorry you are now the weak one as a result of finance.i hope you get matued advise from people that have gone through this before,i think the solution will be to quit and earn yourself respect,the kids will also respect you infuture,but if they continue to witness the problems and get to understand it ,you will loss respect .Because they will know who will be able to solve their problems for them interms of finance.It will always feel bad when they dont consult with you.

But did you not know who you were marrying.You cannot reduce materalism its as a result of the individualistic culture ,i dont see her coming back to normal,she will only move with people of the same behaviours.
Re: Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? by snthesis(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
Its a marriage not a honeymoon, work on it
Re: Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? by Lakeside247(m): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
God will help you because your case is pathetic. I belief brief separation will help. Use the oppurtunity to work on your finances and do this fast before your children get to really understand what is happening. But above all, pray and work hard.
Re: Do I Quit,my Wife Is Too Irresponsible? by whiteroses(f): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
if you cant sort out your differences separate for few months and finally call it a day. emi o like wahala, whatever partner wants to remove life from me before I die is in it for a big one, buh you be ode sha, i remembered when my uncle wife started misbehaving similar to your story, he told her the marraige is over if you see how she changed and started begging all her great aunts and sisters came to beg  grin  nonsense, that wetin happen naw angry

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use My SAMSUNG Phone To Browse As Modem? / Something You Never Realized About Jackie Chan. (pix) / Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.