Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Am Proud To Be England's Captain-rooney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Proud To Be England's Captain-rooney (456 Views)

England Captain Rooney And Wife Coleen Toast Arrival Of Baby Boy (joseph Rooney) / Breaking News: Rooney Named England Captain and More! / The Contenders To Be England's New Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be England's Captain-rooney by toashaolu: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wayne Rooney has expressed pride at being appointed the captain of the England national team.

England manager Roy Hodgson earlier on Thursday announced that the Manchester United captain will be his new captain.

http://.com/i-am-proud-to-be-england-s-captain-rooney

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Stars Storm Calabar / Lewis Hamilton Wins Singapore GP, Rosberg Retires / Gyan To Speak On Journalist Beating And Refute Human Sacrifice Rumors In Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.