Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,401 members, 7,958,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. (42945 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / China To Build Power Station In The Moon / Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2014
stevecantrell:

I'm still on the fence as to whether this is a hoax or not. But the 6 finger thing from the old testament texts on nephilim.

But we also have humans on earth born with 6 fingers. The fingers are tied off at birth so they fall off after a few days, leaving a scar.
Are they fallen angels too ?

I don't think there's any special about being born with extra digits. Its a mutation, but a relatively common one.

And fossils of giant men found all over the earth are mutations as well?

1 Like

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2014
fr3do: I've always suspected that the supernatural and extraterrestrial are intertwined.

Yep. They are supernaturals but they always come as aliens because they belong to another dimension
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by stevecantrell: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2014
onirugbon1:

And fossils of giant men found all over the earth are mutations as well?

I have family members born dreadlocked with six fingers. Are they nephilim as well ?
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by ryom(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Nephilims are the products of fallen angels and (human) women. Many of them were the giants of those days. Unfortunately there has been a lot of mingling such that you, yes you reading this, may very have some nephilim genes in you. Hence people may get born with 6 digits. The corruption of the human and animal DNA persists. Read transgenetics. And genetic modification of food as an indirect vector of genetic modification in man. Some have even suggested vaccines may be a vehicle for genetic modification (read Ebola vaccine, SARS vaccine, Swine flu vaccine etc). Bottomline is there is a whole lot more than meets the eye. Whatever you do, find an ANCHOR for your soul for the times ahead are troubling times indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2014
stevecantrell:

I have family members born dreadlocked with six fingers. Are they nephilim as well ?

hehehehe how can a baby be born dreadlocked? Try again. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by stevecantrell: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
onirugbon1:

hehehehe how can a baby be born dreadlocked? Try again. cheesy cheesy

U never see anything cheesy
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Baddestguyp(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
AllahCock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZDzWIG7x_4
pls who can give d transcript of this video. fear no let me watch am
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by PointB: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
onirugbon1:

The nephilim are fallen angels as well.

The jury is still out on that.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by addictiv(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
wow.....just read thru the passages of the book posted here, its beginning to get clearer to me.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
stevecantrell:

I'm still on the fence as to whether this is a hoax or not. But the 6 finger thing from the old testament texts on nephilim.

But we also have humans on earth born with 6 fingers. The fingers are tied off at birth so they fall off after a few days, leaving a scar.
Are they fallen angels too ?

I don't think there's any special about being born with extra digits. Its a mutation, but a relatively common one.
U can't compare those avin sixth fingers with those aliens. The ones on humans r rare genetic mutations, the sixth fingers are not so obvious unlike those of the nephiim. Now away 4rm dat u rememba one thing americans were fond of calling hoax? Bigfoot!!! People see their foot prints bt yet no one wants to believe they exist. They are likely to be those giants bt are living in hiding.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by DECOtech(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tundeiab: My bother no start the journey wey you know say you no fit finish o. It's better you delete it before you are tempted to read it.
Make una no try put fear for my body. I've just dowloaded it and I will read it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Tundeiab(m): 4:29am On Sep 01, 2014
DECOtech: Make una no try put fear for my body. I've just dowloaded it and I will read it
Ooook! You shouldn't have come running to NL then to seek for our advise since your mind was already made up .
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by DECOtech(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Tundeiab: Ooook! You shouldn't have come running to NL then to seek for our advise since your mind was already made up .
Dude, I didn't run to no one for no advise. You must mistake me for someone else.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by abdulwastecx(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
AllahCock:

They can chose to be seen or if a level of consciousness can be attained be seen.

We live in a world within a world.

How then can we explain spirits and death.

man stop supporting outdated ideology. ..religion sucks big time, a fifteen year old will figure out that bible is fool of illogical fallacies and myth while Quran is a plagiaris version of Quran.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by abdulwastecx(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
with several billions planetary bodies it will be very unusual to be the only biological being on the solar system
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Jerryolumide(m): 5:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Lucario007: Interesting..... 1.2 billion years old... Later some people would be claiming that the World was created by God and Adam was the first man... grin

A civilization more advanced than ours eh? Which means the possibilities of Aliens existing are now more true than ever.
lol u dnt blv in God
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Jerryolumide(m): 5:39am On Sep 13, 2014
onirugbon1:

No aliens anywhere. This is in line with records of the bible. The preflood civilizations made contact with gods, which came down to reproduce and exchange knowledge with them.
They were advanced.
And God did create Adam as the first man. The world is only some thousand years old. Those radioactive date devices have their unreliabilities.
i doubt if d earth is really thousand of years old. Remember whr d Bible said a day in the eye of God is lik a thousand years in the eyes of men, so it's very possible dat d creation of the earth took thousands or even up to a million year maybe
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Jerryolumide(m): 5:40am On Sep 13, 2014
IGBOSON1: So how comes Noah said nothing of flying-saucers and such like? He and his family are the link between the pre and post flood periods, so why didn't they say anything about this?
it either it wasn't important dats y it wasn't mentioned or it was mentioned nd does who edited d bible jst decided to remove it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type Is This Snake I Marched To Death Today / Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. / Whale Found In Ikuru Town's Beach, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.