Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. (42320 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / China To Build Power Station In The Moon / Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 29, 2014
AllahCock:

They can chose to be seen or if a level of consciousness can be attained be seen.

We live in a world within a world.

How then can we explain spirits and death.
Omo m jst getting an expository info bout these aliens as fallen angels, talks bout the watchers who lusted after the daughters of men and gave birth to giants. They said that dese watchers taught men charms and enchantments and secret powers of angels. That these giants became violent and tormented mankind. It was also said that these fallen angels do shape shift into human form (that's y they can be seen), bt nt into perfect human form. They experience genetic changes and have "six fingers" (supports the claims of that NASA guy).
And also they bred with animals too n gave birth to the pegasus, minosaur, unicorn and dinosaurs. Then when God heard the cry of the dead he destroyed the world with flood (noah's time) so as to rid the world of these giants(Nephilim) . It means dinosaurs were existing during that period and that it was the flood that killed the dinosaurs. What other reason will u av to explain the remains of dinosaurs buried deep in d ground. Men this is real.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/who-is-what.htm&sa=U&ei=N7v_U4m2HonD0QXlhoG4Bg&ved=0CCQQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNEvkjNdBSCJSbGHGzS5HOYw8PscQQ
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2014
AllahCock:

The Native American Indians use to salute a stranger from a distance by raising a hand with the five five fingers spread out in a waving manner. This was to see if the stranger had 5 fingers anything more and they killed it.

Read more about giants of south and North America.

The true meaning of the pyramids

This world we live in currently is the PG version.

Oh yea? Neva knew, in dat page they also said the sumerians and egyptians were alien hybrids. Little wonder why they say egypt is d head office of demons, cudnt phatom it.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Ovamboland(m): 1:54am On Aug 29, 2014
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-apollo-20-hoax-t8090.html

Africans! una like conspiracies and fake stories to justify your incurable delusions.

Learn to read and understand, their is no short cut to advancment

1 Like

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Coldplay007(f): 4:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 29, 2014
AllahCock:

This is what Islam wants.

To maintain a desecration on the holy of holies; the site of the temple of Jerusalem.

The Muslims invaded Jerusalem after the collapse of the Roman Empire and from there they built their mosque in the center of the temple; The Holy of Holies.

Mohammed lied that the angel gabriel (shaitan) appeared to him in a vision and transported him to the site of the temple of Jerusalem and then he ascended to heaven.

His muslim jihadis after his death later captured Jerusalem and then built a mosque within the ruins of the temple of Solomon.

The palestinians are children of satan. They are not interested in peace but want Jerusalem inorder to protect the desecration of the temple.

Christ said in Mathew 24: 15; "Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)

That abomination of desolation is islam.

That symbol is the mosque of jerusalem. the 3rd holiest but by far the most revered by allah (shaitan).

We are in end times.

You are indeed very blind with religion.
If Christ is indeed the man of peace he preached, do you think his profile matches that of a man who requires you to wage war to protect a piece of scotched earth he walked on two thousand years ago.
How many times did Jehovah bring invasion and desolation to this very same city. The true Jeruselem is inscribed in the hearts of God's true worshipers not just religious people.
If God killed a man for trying to save the Ark of his convenant, does he then require our shortened arms to keep Jeruselem if it is that holy and divine to him?

There is no reason to be killing children for a disagreement of over two thousand years in the 21 st century just because Jeruselem is holy. As far as am concerned, Jeruselem should becom a UN administered city, and a two state solution reached btw Isreal and Palestine.

As for your book of Enoch.
It tells us that after God made the Earth, he sent a team of Watcher's to watch over it. A sentinel of security forces. The description of their descending on the earth later, tells us they were watching it from outer space before being corrupted by sex and desire for women. So the question is whether it is possible that the spacecraft on the moon is the Vehicle of these watchers.

In line with conclusions reached by some earlier posters here, the book of Enoch informed us that man did not really start at the very foundations of science, because when these watchers had their children here, they where in such destructive competitions that they taught them various secrets arts of heaven which where knowledge forbidden to men. The art of working Iron, Herbs or medicine, and even Divination and the undoing of it or black magic as you may call it. So yes, the book of Enoch tells us that the pre-flood civilization was highly advanced beyond their time due to the Watchers.

I do not need to further relate to you how the description of the watchers offsprings fits the profile and activities of the Greek and Roman Gods described in the so called mythologies. The cyclops, the Hercules, and various other foul combinations of earth flesh and what we may call spirit. Why do you see them no more, cause the same book tells us that the Arch angels were commanded to pit them against each other that they may wipe themselves out, and that is what the various Greek mythologies tells us.

In summary, 1. the book of Enoch tells us that there were people watching the earth from the outer space, possibly from the moon,
2. Those people infused themselves with the earth population and exposed scientfic and magical knowledge to men
3. That these same secret knowledge are same as the secret knowledge of heaven, but do not even compare to Capabilities of Heaven. Which is why the Ancient of Days never bothered much about there revelation. In order words a. Few computers will never make us equal to God.
4. Gives a description of the exit of the nonhuman offspring, very similar to that of the Greeks and Romans, they still roam around today as awfully Hungary elemental spirits who could never be satisfied, hence cause havoc. That is the reminant of their spirits.

I need to further state that in the myths of the Sumerians, these same like greek gods seemingly had to travel to a particular secret location from where they ascended to their so called abode. So yes, they where likely dwelling on the moon, being very much physical like ourselves, but had more since they where the sons of women still. They likely due to their technology presented themselves falsely to men as Gods, so no wonder the bible tells us that ye men are gods too.

But do not be deceived to equate them with the Ancient of Days, who could not be bothered to intervene directly in their little game, he simply told the Arch angel Micheal to tamper with their destiny, and let them kill each other out.
So for me, likely on the moon are the remains of the watcher's, they did not create the earth. But watched over it, at the command of the creator, my major question and fear is, who were they watching it against?

3 Likes

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by nwaobitex: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2014
hmm
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by ryom(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2014
The mythological figures and gods in our folklores e.g. ebora, anjanu and others (every tribe has them), are actually either fallen angels or nephilims. In modern western culture, they call them aliens. They are gonna be more manifest soon. You'd wake and see myriads of 'spaceships' in the sky. If less than 1000 cases of Ebola has caused the panic we've witnessed, think about what this will cause worldwide!
The saying becomes apt, 'those who think they stand should take heed lest they fall...'

2 Likes

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2014
Funy funy theories
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2014
well, this is my judgement: we will ignore this shiit like it's not true, but we all knw it's true sha. Dnt panic, we will set up a committee to look into it.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by PointB: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Interesting.

I believe this story, and perhaps there are clues in the bible support Extraterrestrial Beings. The book of Genesis chapter 6 clearly made it clear that there before and after the flood, there were other beings, different from the 'fallen Angels' and Noah's family, they were called - Nephilim!
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2014
PointB: Interesting.

I believe this story, and perhaps there are clues in the bible support Extraterrestrial Beings. The book of Genesis chapter 6 clearly made it clear that there before and after the flood, there were other beings, different from the 'fallen Angels' and Noah's family, they were called - Nephilim!

The nephilim are fallen angels as well.

1 Like

Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by oduado: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Lucario007: Interesting..... 1.2 billion years old... Later some people would be claiming that the World was created by God and Adam was the first man... grin

A civilization more advanced than ours eh? Which means the possibilities of Aliens existing are now more true than ever.

this explicitly confirms d scripture......wen u study d book of Isaiah frm chpt 14:11 and also ezekiel chapter 28:1.... u'll notice from d context dat der waz a world which prexisted dis world and n dat world d devil waz d ruler.......in charge of earthly activities.....that waz bfor d creation of adam......and also bfor d creation of adam we had certain humanoid creatures on earth.....
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by phantom(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
why was the book of Enoch expunged from the bible? in fact I hear some other books were removed.
so the original bible was concentrated.

nicki minajs opening verse in kan yes 'dark fantasy' appeared to have made reference to it because I can't think of anything else it meant;

"you think you've piqued the scene? you haven't the real one (original bible) is far too mean.
the watered down one(today's bible), the one you know was made up centuries ago. they made sound all wacky and corny.yes its awful,blasted boring
twisted fictions,sick addictions, well gather round children, zip it,listen!"
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Dreyl(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2014
Lucario007: Interesting..... 1.2 billion years old... Later some people would be claiming that the World was created by God and Adam was the first man... grin

A civilization more advanced than ours eh? Which means the possibilities of Aliens existing are now more true than ever.
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by stevecantrell: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Omo m jst getting an expository info bout these aliens as fallen angels, talks bout the watchers who lusted after the daughters of men and gave birth to giants. They said that dese watchers taught men charms and enchantments and secret powers of angels. That these giants became violent and tormented mankind. It was also said that these fallen angels do shape shift into human form (that's y they can be seen), bt nt into perfect human form. They experience genetic changes and have "six fingers" (supports the claims of that NASA guy).
And also they bred with animals too n gave birth to the pegasus, minosaur, unicorn and dinosaurs. Then when God heard the cry of the dead he destroyed the world with flood (noah's time) so as to rid the world of these giants(Nephilim) . It means dinosaurs were existing during that period and that it was the flood that killed the dinosaurs. What other reason will u av to explain the remains of dinosaurs buried deep in d ground. Men this is real.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/who-is-what.htm&sa=U&ei=N7v_U4m2HonD0QXlhoG4Bg&ved=0CCQQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNEvkjNdBSCJSbGHGzS5HOYw8PscQQ

I'm still on the fence as to whether this is a hoax or not. But the 6 finger thing from the old testament texts on nephilim.

But we also have humans on earth born with 6 fingers. The fingers are tied off at birth so they fall off after a few days, leaving a scar.
Are they fallen angels too ?

I don't think there's any special about being born with extra digits. Its a mutation, but a relatively common one.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by fr3do(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2014
I've always suspected that the supernatural and extraterrestrial are intertwined.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by phantom(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2014
I ve got this book of Enoch sitting on my hard drive but fear no gree me read am.
I have some interest in the occult but I no wan go enter wetin I no suppose know.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by chimzyblack(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2014
BUT WHY IS THIS BOOK OF ENOCH NOT IN MANY BIBLES? AH SWEAR I CANT FIND IT IN BOTH MY BIBLE AND MY PHONE'S BIBLE
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Tundeiab(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2014

Have you for once question the ability of science to give exact dates? My friend I pray you don't pass through situations in life that will force you to accept the existence and the supremacy of Almighty God(the ancient of days , The Lord of lords, the omnipotent , omniscience,omnipresent,the rock of Sharon).
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Tundeiab(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2014
phantom: I ve got this book of Enoch sitting on my hard drive but fear no gree me read am.
I have some interest in the occult but I no wan go enter wetin I no suppose know.
My bother no start the journey wey you know say you no fit finish o. It's better you delete it before you are tempted to read it.
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2014

it is ppl like that are easily scamed because the can believe anything
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2014
phantom: I ve got this book of Enoch sitting on my hard drive but fear no gree me read am.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2014

Book of Enoch? Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.