Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Hiccups - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiccups (606 Views)

10 Effective Ways To Cure Hiccups / Can Hiccups Kill? / How To Stop Hiccups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiccups by stone07(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please my baby of two months old do have continuous hiccups immediately after breastfeeding.
Please what can be used to reduce or stop this and what is the cause of hiccups in babies.
Re: Hiccups by abbccc(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hiccups can happen to both adult and babies but it's more in babies....Hiccups is as a result of the expansion of the intestine...so it is a natural phenomenon even though most people don't feel comfortable at all when having it...However it can be stopped by taking drinkable liquid more especially water...but in the case of a baby under exclusive, you can breast feed the baby to stop the hiccup
Re: Hiccups by stone07(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
abbccc: Hiccups can happen to both adult and babies but it's more in babies....Hiccups is as a result of the expansion of the intestine...so it is a natural phenomenon even though most people don't feel comfortable at all when having it...However it can be stopped by taking drinkable liquid more especially water...but in the case of a baby under exclusive, you can breast feed the baby to stop the hiccup
Thanks very much for replying me.My mind is at rest now.

(1) (Reply)

"The Obama Regime Sent 4,000 US Soldiers To West Africa To Fight ‪#‎ebola‬. / Burn Your Stomach Fats The Easy Way / Natural Astringents For Oily Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.