Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! (1475 Views)

I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think / Cac Makes Company Registration Easier|launched Portal On The 2nd Of January 2015 / First Nigerian Question & Answer Portal Launched Www.askfunke.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2006
At last, www.mutiuokediran.com was launched on 10th July 2006. It has been many “battles” because of my work schedule. This website is designed to reach out to the Youth of the World, and all that are ready to make changes into our World.

Other links on the site are about me, MyBlog (Perspective), Opportunities, Role Models, Photo Gallery, Links, Contact pages. My blog tagged Perspective>>My point of VIEW is @ www.mutiuokediran.com/blog.
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by my2cents(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2006
Just visited the site. Kudos on mustering the courage and motivation to do your personal site. I can tell u firsthand that I hvnt the slightest motivation to start mine grin

I noticed that some of the links in the top nav were blinking, so that got me curious and I clicked them all. They all point to "page cannot be found". Y not either remove the blinking/links to those pages or remove those links altogether? If I were to base my experience with clicking only those links, I would probably say to myself that the site is still under construction and more likely than not, stop visiting cool

Other than that, kudos once again!
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by timmy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
instead of you to encourage him, you're complaining, haba awon aye. cool
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by my2cents(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2006
oga timmy:

which part of
Just visited the site. Kudos on mustering the courage and motivation to do your personal site.
OR
Other than that, kudos once again!
don't you understand? O o gbo english? Besides, are you the one to accuse me of complaining or Mutiu himself? All I did was point out what he may have overlooked, emphasis on "may have".

I know this is carry-over from our not-so-pleasant YIMing yesterday. If you have further gripes about this post, YIM me (u know my YIM id grin).

Don't do for others what they can do for themselves.
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by timmy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
whats stoping you from making the first IM move ? tongue
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by walebakry(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
Nice job, Mutiu! I can see u're representing (LASU).

Keep up the good job.
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2006
Thanks for the comments so far. I need more of these.
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2006
walebakry! I have to represent and alsways to be an ex-lasuite like i'm proud to be a Nigeria.
Thanks for the comment from timmy, my2cents and walebakry
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2006
RenewNigeria® interviews @ www.mutiuokediran.com with Ayo-Oladejo @ http://www.mutiuokediran.com/Ayo-Oladejo.html
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by my2cents(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2006
Mutiu,

I wd hv loved to check out the cyber crime site, but unfortunately I got the "Bandwidth Exceeded limit" error. Pls convey to Ayo (or whoever the site owner is). Such a site should never, never be down as I am sure it serves to promote Nigerians as pple known for other than 419.

Thanks,
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
Thanks for the observation. I will convey ur mesg to Ayo
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2006
I see a New Nigeria emerging, Gbenga Sesan.Full Interviews here http://www.mutiuokediran.com/gbengasesan.html
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by bolaoni(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2006
Mutiu,

Great job done there! Another Lasuites representing here!

Mechanical Engineering Graduate but now fully into IT and Personal Development.

May be we need to connect or what do ya think? cool
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2006
Hello bolaoni
Got ur message You can contact me thru my website's contact page
Hope to hear from u
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2006
I need some to redesign my website www.mutiuokediran.com
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by bolaoni(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2006
Mutiu,

I have dropped a message for you in your Messenger. Please check it and reply appropriately.

Keep it up Man! We will get there. smiley

Bola
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by gbolex(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2006
Mutiu keep up the good work the sky gonna be ur starting point
Cheers
Re: Www.mutiuokediran.com Launched! by mutiu78(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2006
Thanks man Gbolex

(1) (Reply)

Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk / Magento Plugin For Zenith Bank Globalpay / Webmaster Needed For A Sms Portal Website Asap !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.