Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Have I Been Infected? Please Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Been Infected? Please Help! (4817 Views)

Please Have I Been Use For Ritual By This Girl I Have Sex With / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by urchpath(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Coldplay007:
Like I said you are definitely a quack.. So you finally checked the dosage of the drug..
Imagine the number of people you have mistreated.. treating people with 100mg bd..
This comes from people getting their prescriptions from lab scientists...
I have recently noticed a trend, people go to the lab for tests and the lab technician prescribe drugs based the Sensitivity of the tests...
Please, people should only collect prescriptions from doctors if you don't want to be mistreated like this Quack just did..

Lol. You are really funny my dear Confused and Bitter Attention-Seeker. Jeez, you really need help.

I took time to post the link just for the consumption of the Op and not you. Even went ahead to explain my rationale for the modification which is safer and still very efficcacious. I see u are a sadist and trouble maker by nature. I can refer you to a psychiatrist if u wish tongue

BTW...I am proudly a fully licenced medical practitioner in a center you dream to be(that is if you are really a doctor o cheesy). "Another reason for u to inject urself with 10ml of cyanide."

So my dear, kindly go find someone else who has time to argue with u. I am way to busy for that ish biatch.

quote me again if you are deranged.

wink

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Coldplay007:
So you finally checked the dosage of the drug..
Imagine the number of people you have mistreated.. treating people with 100mg bd..
Drug & dosage recommendations most times vary with infection severity amongst other factors. That is why it is important to see a medical doctor and read accompanying leaflets before taking drugs.
You can't just say a fixed dosage is the right dosage always.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Coldplay007(f): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2014
urchpath:

Lol. You are really funny my dear Confused and Bitter Attention-Seeker. Jeez, you really need help.

I took time to post the link just for the consumption of the Op and not you. Even went ahead to explain my rationale for the modification which is safer and still very efficcacious. I see u are a sadist and trouble maker by nature. I can refer you to a psychiatrist if u wish tongue

BTW...I am proudly a fully licenced medical practitioner in a center you dream to be(that is if you are really a doctor o cheesy). "Another reason for u to inject urself with 10ml of cyanide."

So my dear, kindly go find someone else who has time to argue with u. I am way to busy for that ish biatch.

wink
Dude! Take it easy.. I'm not fighting you.. is there any insult in any of my posts..
You are not acting like a medical doctor, if you are one..
Check the trail of our posts, I told you Nitrofurantoin is not prescribed twice daily and you agree, you even posted a link to show its prescribed 6hourly..
So why the insults? I also told you its not ethical for doctors to prescribe on faceless forums..
So Why are you so hateful..
Is is that difficult for you to accept you are wrong?
I'm a Med doctor but I don't work in a hospital, I don't know why docs feel working in a hospital is the peak of the career...
Guy! Take it easy! If you feel slighted, I didn't mean to slight you.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Coldplay007(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
0rex:
Drug & dosage recommendations most times vary with infection severity amongst other factors. That is why it is important to see a medical doctor and read accompanying leaflets before taking drugs.
You can't just say a fixed dosage is the right dosage always.
I agree with you.. it also depends on the half life of the drug.. that's why I advised OP to see a doctor.. Prescribing Nitrofurantoin as Bd is severely underdosing the patient.. thrice daily would have been better if you are worried about compliance, (it's a 6hrly drug).
I just felt I needed to point out those facts.
Will you prescribe coartem as once daily because you feel the Malaria is not severe enough? Or Augmentin as once daily?

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Dygeasy(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
EfemenaXY: @Dygeasy: you're a real clown - seriously! cheesy cheesy

grin
It's funny now. It wasn't then. The most traumatic two weeks of my life. grin
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by EfemenaXY: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: It's funny now. It wasn't then. The most traumatic two weeks of my life. grin

I know.

Good thing you've learnt from it sha. The risks always far outweigh any short-lived pleasure...
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Coldplay007:
I agree with you.. it also depends on the half life of the drug.. that's why I advised OP to see a doctor.. Prescribing Nitrofurantoin as Bd is severely underdosing the patient.. thrice daily would have been better if you are worried about compliance, (it's a 6hrly drug).
I just felt I needed to point out those facts.
Will you prescribe coartem as once daily because you feel the Malaria is not severe enough? Or Augmentin as once daily?
Okay.
I am not a medical doctor so I won't be doing any prescriptions to human beings. wink
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by xynerise: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Make I just laugh small.

I know that feeling. I once had unprotected sex and two days later I caught flu then malaria. The first alarm that went off in my head was "O boy you don catch am."

Google suffer for my hand that day.

"What are the symptoms of HIV?" and every other question I could come up with.

Few days later she sef con dey complain say she dey see pregnancy symptoms. I been don dey recover from my malaria o but as she talk am na hin the malaria return sharp sharp. Na like two weeks I spend for sick bed.

Nobody beg me before I do test.

Now if you like put gun for my head I go use condom. If condom no dey nylon go work. grin

OP, what you need to do is the bolded.

I for no tell this unnecessary story but I don type reach halfway and I no just fit delete. grincheesy
grin grin. This thing don happen to me before and like you handle am na so me too handle am grin

@Op. Toilet/yeast infection is a common thing among girls. You might have gotten it without knowing. Get antibiotics, not just for you alone but for your man. Toilet infection can transmitted.
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Coldplay007(f): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
0rex:
Okay.
I am not a medical doctor so I won't be doing any prescriptions to h[b][/b]uman beings[b][/b]. wink
grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Dygeasy(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I know.

Good thing you've learnt from it sha. The risks always far outweigh any short-lived pleasure...
I'm telling you.
xynerise:
grin grin. This thing don happen to me before and like you handle am na so me too handle am grin
@Op. Toilet/yeast infection is a common thing among girls. You might have gotten it without knowing. Get antibiotics, not just for you alone but for your man. Toilet infection can transmitted.
lol! grin
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Kanwulia: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2014
EfemenaXY: @Dygeasy: you're a real clown - seriously! cheesy cheesy

To be honest, I was expecting a counter thread to Mr Wole's own. You know, the supposedly married guy who was testing himself for Hepatitis, Ebola, and HIV after disvirgining his 30 year plus "good" friend. cheesy cheesy

This one dey itch and scratch her Congo whilst typing on nland, one week later - while still contemplating to get tested...but is more worried about how to break the news to her "trusted" boyfriend.

Oh, what won't one read on Nairaland!
***guffaws*** grin

Oh please! Na today? grin
The show must go on.
Unless you doN WANNA PHOCK!
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Kanwulia: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: grin omg so you have been right all along when you were always talking about "dirty vag/blok.i thought you were joking or spiting some people I didn't know you were right cheesy

op I have nothing to say because I am not a gynaecologist . Like others have said go to the clinic and most importantly sieve the kinds of men you open your thighs to. Everything doesn't have to go in . There are some stds that will make you itch your vj so bad that you won't care if you are in public. Only God knows the kind of smell that will be oozing from your something lipsrsealed

Oh stick around dear!
The older you get. . . . . . The "dirtier" it GETS. grin
So before you phock, you go "seive" the BLOKOS or TOTO abi?
Na Jesus blokos?
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

Oh stick around dear!.
The older you get. . . . . . The "dirtier" it GETS. grin
So before you phock, you go "seive" the BLOKOS or TOTO abi?
Na Jesus blokos?
please leave jesus out of this. He was the only man born a virgin and died a virgin cheesy grin
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Kanwulia: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: please leave jesus out of this. He was the only man born a virgin and died a virgin cheesy grin

Jesus blokos na dey only clean wan o!
Sucked only by his 12 Apostles! wink
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
voltron: The best answer is a test however it is not uncommon when you have protected sex to experience a burning sensation. Experienced girls know that you pee pee before and after sex. this is because urine is acidic and when riding rough with a lot of friction (which guys really like), you may have small tears in your vaginal wall and when urine passes, you get a burning sensation.. If you do not experience a colored discharge with urination, then you should worry about a yeast-like infection which can be easily treated with anti-biotics.

Some condoms are known to have lubricants that cause allergic reaction to the vaginal walls.. but like i said, it won't hurt to run a scan

Stop giving bad advice. You do not use antibiotics to treat a yeast infection. It is useless in treating a fungal infection. An antifungal is used for yeast infection.
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
pDude:

Stop giving bad advice. You do not use antibiotics to treat a yeast infection. It is useless in treating a fungal infection. An antifungal is used for yeast infection.
ok.. i stand corrected.. so i guess she will just go to the doctor and print out my advice and say give me anti-biotics.. that would be silly now would it not?
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by cirmuell(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by tellwisdom: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ask ya sisters dem na....no b dem dem dey use market condom? ANOUFIA!

How na omoge, make I touch u small na wink wink
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

Jesus blokos na dey only clean wan o!
Sucked only by his 12 Apostles! wink
haaaa fear God o
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by sandiyke(f): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
beeevan: Sounds like urinary tract infection, get yourself checked and keep it sheathed before they give you AIDS! Which yeye trust for BF/GF are you talking about?
ROTFL grin grin grin which one is 'they'? This is so funny.

@ op pls go for a test and get treatd. 'A stitch in time saves nine'
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by sandiyke(f): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
cirmuell: grin Nairaland.
Telling funny stories and making people happy since 2005 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by adebisicutie: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
urchpath:

wink

Abeg admit that you are wrong to prescribe drugs to a someone over the internet just by her naming a few symptoms, that truly is unethical if you are indeed a doctor.You don't know her medical history or anything else and yet you were so quick to tell her what drugs to take.The person correcting you is saying the right thing and you should learn from it.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Kanwulia: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: haaaa fear God o

He has already done his worst na!
Killed his ONLY BEGARRRRRETH son! wink

Who is next on NL? lipsrsealed
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dygeasy: Make I just laugh small.

I know that feeling. I once had unprotected sex and two days later I caught flu then malaria. The first alarm that went off in my head was "O boy you don catch am."

Google suffer for my hand that day.

"What are the symptoms of HIV?" and every other question I could come up with.

Few days later she sef con dey complain say she dey see pregnancy symptoms. I been don dey recover from my malaria o but as she talk am na hin the malaria return sharp sharp. Na like two weeks I spend for sick bed.

Nobody beg me before I do test.

Now if you like put gun for my head I go use condom. If condom no dey nylon go work. grin

OP, what you need to do is the bolded.

I for no tell this unnecessary story but I don type reach halfway and I no just fit delete. grincheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by baralatie(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2014
see a doctor before it is too late!
Re: Have I Been Infected? Please Help! by urchpath(m): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2014
adebisicutie:

Abeg admit that you are wrong to prescribe drugs to a someone over the internet just by her naming a few symptoms, that truly is unethical if you are indeed a doctor.You don't know her medical history or anything else and yet you were so quick to tell her what drugs to take.The person correcting you is saying the right thing and you should learn from it.

You think I give a poo about what you and your cohorts think? Your opinion is only but insignificant to me. so I dont regret my actions tongue.

If e vex u too much smash ur fone for wall.

Imagine Johesu telling me about ethics.
FYI.... i dont tolerate peeps with low IQ's quoting me.

The Op got exactly the help she came here for and you are there typing thrash. mtchewwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Inlaws Giving Conditions. / Why People Lose Respect In Marriage/relationship / Please Help Me To Diagnose The Problem In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.