Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2466 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Asimiju: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-M0_GwRKsb-U/U_9WrGPZnuI/AAAAAAADbgk/OyvGeYqPcbg/s1600/0828-joan-rivers-tmz-2.jpg[/img]

Comedian and E! Fashion Police star Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital in New York City this afternoon after she stopped
breathing during a surgery on her throat

Rivers, 81, was undergoing a throat procedure in a clinic when she stopped breathing. She was rushed to Mount Sinai hospital in New York where authorities said she's in critical condition.

After her heart stopped beating
during surgery, an emergency call was placed to 911 and the caller said, "We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest."

TMZ said it's not clear if doctors were able to restart her heart.
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Dygeasy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hollywood can't mourn again so soon. I hope this is false

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by axortedbabe(f): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
This granny n surgery..
May God help her..

4 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
joan rivers cant die just yet embarassed embarassed
that mouth still needs to run sad

6 Likes

Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Dygeasy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ladystewie: joan rivers cant die just yet embarassed embarassed
So you can't reply mails? What's wrong with it?
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
idk
just sent u a pm now
Dygeasy: So you can't reply mails? What's wrong with it?
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by iyatrustee(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't want to miss Joan Rivers just yet! My week isn't complete without Fashion police embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Dygeasy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ladystewie: idk
just sent u a pm now
replied.

Sorry OP. Let's get outta here.
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
How exactly did she plan to breathe properly with those nostrils... too small!!
Wishing her quick recovery...
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
lwkmd
nose job tins na
Kachisbarbie: How exactly did she plan to breathe properly with those nostrils... too small!!
Wishing her quick recovery...
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2014

Exactly.
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2014
she cracks me up every time I watch fashion police.
I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Abegi
She don try
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2014
I like her Voice, cracks me up all the time. sad
I sincerely pray she survives and overcome this.
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2014

Lmao silly qirl
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
iyatrustee: I don't want to miss Joan Rivers just yet! My week isn't complete without Fashion police embarassed embarassed

Na waoh for you oo
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
me or you
DonaldGenes:

Lmao silly qirl
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: me or you

You of course,
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
i think you mean you tongue
DonaldGenes:

You of course,
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: i think you mean you tongue

You looking for ma trouble abi? Don't let me exposed this your tear tear pant Oi Oops! [¢ouqhs]

Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
lwkmd
bet why r u shown us ur girlfriend na
DonaldGenes:

You looking for ma trouble abi? Don't let me exposed this your tear tear pant Oi Oops! [¢ouqhs]
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: lwkmd
bet why r u shown us ur girlfriend na

Even if she is my shawtty, I couldn't possibly deny her grin hehehe!

And BtW, show me yours first
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
show u wetin
DonaldGenes:

Even if she is my shawtty, I couldn't possibly deny her grin hehehe!

And BtW, show me yours first
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: show u wetin

Your boyfriend in?
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: show u wetin

Ma, Oya update your dairy nah before I slap you now
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
yessah
come back 2mao
DonaldGenes:

Ma, Oya update your dairy nah before I slap you now
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: yessah
come back 2mao

You better be
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by shizzle11(m): 2:49am On Aug 30, 2014
you mean joan Rivers is 81? pheeew shockedshocked
Re: Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition by DonaldGenes(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ladystewie: yessah
come back 2mao
Please nah, feed me more ....Refreshing your Page since when I came online

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! See Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Lovely Baby / Photos From Julius Agwu's Children's Birthday Party / Pictures Of Muyiwa Ademola Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.