Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

A UNILAG Student Needs Your Help Please! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A UNILAG Student Needs Your Help Please! (586 Views)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A UNILAG Student Needs Your Help Please! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello, I had completed a diploma course in Mass Communication in 2010. I later deferred until 2013 when I had decided to reactivate my admission but was advised to redefer due to the lateness of my admission process. Due to work and a number of other circumstances, I decided to pay someone to help me with the deferment process only to discover recently that he didn't defer the admission. My coordinator is even going as far to say they had changed the format of the foundation programme and the old one that I had taken at the time is no longer applicable. Please, please please I'm pleading with people who have had experiences with something similar to my admission issue. Is there anything you can advice or anything that can be done? They said the only option on ground is to re-do the diploma but I have already invested so much effort and time into my admission processing.
Re: A UNILAG Student Needs Your Help Please! by braine(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is tough. I think you should make inquiries at the admissions office and at the department. And make sure you do it yourself this time.
Re: A UNILAG Student Needs Your Help Please! by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2014
braine: This is tough. I think you should make inquiries at the admissions office and at the department. And make sure you do it yourself this time.

Thank you. I will do just that

(1) (Reply)

Is Kwarapoly Post Utm Out Pls I Nid Urgent Reply / Ebola: Lagos Changes School Resumption To October 8 / Study In Cotonou For Under 3yrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.