Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Are The Qualities Of A Good WEBSITE? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Qualities Of A Good WEBSITE? (831 Views)

Who Can Build A Good Website For Our Company / I Need A Good Website Developer / Qualities Of A Good Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Qualities Of A Good WEBSITE? by Ogarj(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Plz Webmasters,am a Novice n i need ur help. I wnt to know what things i should look out for when someone is Setting up a Standard Website for me. Cost of setting up a Standard Website in Abuja and what kinds of Gadgets do i need to Manage it after set up. Also,Do i need to Register wit CAC before setting up?

Urgent Reply will be highly appreciated..

Tnx in Anticipation
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good WEBSITE? by osile2012: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Content should be readable since that is what people come for.
Navigation should be easy to enable move around.
Links should be clear, so people know where to click.

Now, click the link on my signature, Click on either rate Brands, Products and People. Click to rate them, you will win a free gift right now. Then i will give you more info .
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good WEBSITE? by jumox: 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
osile2012:
Now, click the link on my signature, Click on either rate Brands, Products and People. Click to rate them, you will win a free gift right now. Then i will give you more info .
grin
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good WEBSITE? by Webhost(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nihtem Solutions is a Web design company in Nigeria and a subsidiary of Nihtem International Limited. We are a web design and Business Marketing firm with head office in Lagos Nigeria. Our services have been featured on Magazines and Nigerian Dailies like Business Day Newspaper. For a befitting website for your business visit http://www.nihtem.com or call 07030595653
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good WEBSITE? by Gyarados(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2014
The website should be useful for many people. If it can, the content must be original. In addition SEO should also be considered. :-D . #newbie

(1) (Reply)

39 Actionable Ideas For Driving Traffic To Your Website / What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech / Get Trained In Website Design And Employ Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.